All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 16th, 2020, 18:22 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
Doomer wrote:
ok, I'll make it easy for you
The drive does not unpark heads because either heads are bad or because there is no Helium inside the drive anymore.
Since you opened the drive I would think it's because of the latter.

Basically you killed the drive for no reason. You can tell that to your client.


unfortunately you continue to persevere in thinking your way, if you are happy do it. i said i opened the drive cover and then? do you know if it has already come open to me? How dare you judge who you think you are you are not the first presumptuous I meet here, I would say that if you have time to lose and you do not want to make sensible contributions you should not attend forums. the drive was brought to me by a customer who had been to kroll ontrak without getting the data back, so I didn't open the drive first, but just tried to understand why my colleagues failed, and i found that the pcb was simply dead, it was not necessary to open the disk o. so if someone killed the hdd it's certainly not me, as long as what you write is true. I recommend you reflect on what you write because you are nobody!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 16th, 2020, 19:08 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: September 29th, 2005, 12:02
Posts: 3387
Location: Chicago
magnetepazzo wrote:
unfortunately you continue to persevere in thinking your way, if you are happy do it. i said i opened the drive cover and then? do you know if it has already come open to me? How dare you judge who you think you are you are not the first presumptuous I meet here, I would say that if you have time to lose and you do not want to make sensible contributions you should not attend forums.

That's a lot of words from a person who came here for an advice.
magnetepazzo wrote:
the drive was brought to me by a customer who had been to kroll ontrak without getting the data back, so I didn't open the drive first, but just tried to understand why my colleagues failed

Which you should have said in the first post, instead of wasting everybody's time. The problem would have been solved in 5 seconds after that
magnetepazzo wrote:
, and i found that the pcb was simply dead

You were told that it is bad. And you were told by me.
magnetepazzo wrote:
I recommend you reflect on what you write because you are nobody!

Well, f-k u too.

_________________
SAN, NAS, RAID, Server, and HDD Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 17th, 2020, 0:47 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 808
magnetepazzo wrote:
I recommend you reflect on what you write because you are nobody!

I recommend you to do your pizza and leave people like Doomer to deal with HDD's.
:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 17th, 2020, 3:32 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
which you obviously envy us otherwise you wouldn't talk about it, it almost seems like you're frustrated, can't you make a good pizza at home? There are very few ingredients, nothing complicated, flour, water, salt and yeast. :-) You make me smile, what do you support your friend? Isn't he able to stand up for himself and asked you for a hand? "Come on, please, I don't know what to answer in Italian, help me" And it was you who brilliantly wrote pizza, I was expecting something clever from someone who retrieves data, not the usual things, you know, spaghetti pizza mafia and mandolin. I'll give you a little advice, go and comb the dolls, maybe you will understand what to do between one comb and another. Now I have no more time to waste with you two excited, you seem like those women who think they only have it and that other women in the world do not have it :-D But what do you know? That friend of yours says that I should have explained that the hdd was opened by others, so what? Where is the added value of this information, what good is it to know that it was opened by a neighbor's dog or a brainless person? A problem is a problem and knowing who generated it does not change the fate of the thing, if a person wants to help he does not need to insult or denigrate others, whoever does this is just a frustrated who needs to let off steam with someone with whom he will never meet in person, if I came here I would explain things to you much better so that you avoid making such big mistakes in the future. You grow up because you have a way of doing things that I used in kindergarten!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 17th, 2020, 3:43 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 808
Doomer is a highly respected member of this forum... And you are just one more pazzo.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 17th, 2020, 12:28 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
BGman wrote:
Doomer is a highly respected member of this forum... And you are just one more pazzo.



you're wrong, I'm not crazy I'm just a normal person, one of those people who, if you treat with respect, reciprocates, on the contrary if you are presumptuous, they take the piss because it is said in my part that there is still one subtle thing thinner so if you want respect you have to give it first. Have a good evening, I see you keep defending your friend, did he come to cry to you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 18th, 2020, 3:27 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 808
Doomer is in Chicago. I'm in Europe, much closer to you. I've met only his posts in this forum and never in person.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 18th, 2020, 13:12 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
I see that we do not understand each other, no problem for me the discussion ends here so it is useless to continue talking if on the other side there is no intention to understand but only to take sides. I have been writing in this forum for some time and so far of all my posts with various questions no one has been able to help in a clear way to solve problems, often at the end of my work after solving the problem myself I then shared my own thread the solution because I think the spirit of the forum is to help people and not offend them. I met many good people willing to help and many others wanted to solve the problem instead of in exchange for money is the case of datamedics that in a situation on a seagate 2 years ago proposed me the remote solution for half of my client's fee . He connected and after trying in vain he did not solve the problem saying that it was impossible to do it, after some time I managed to solve the problem without his help, so his diagnosis was wrong, the case was not impossible. Can you go so blind? I notice that some figures behave like omnipotent saying things hastily and criticizing others as if they are infallible, it is for this reason that your behavior makes me angry, you are blind and taken with yourself to the point of not reflecting on what you write, remain human because you are giving your worst. Goodbye


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 18th, 2020, 16:22 
Offline

Joined: December 5th, 2011, 5:38
Posts: 1342
Location: Italy
@Magnetepazzo

You say that no one in the forum helps you but this is not the true.
I remember that i already tried to help you sometimes in the past but you never replied, even for just say (ehi, i've tried what you have suggest, but that didn't work!)

If you don't reply, how should we know if you had success or not?
It is difficult to give the right answer in remote that can make you solve the problem right away, usually it's about finding the correct direction first.
How to find the direction is on you, sometimes try to follow some suggestions from people that have much more knowledge then you and then reply your findings. After that we may give you the right direction.
I think you get pissed off very easily!

For exmple i asked you smart attributes and see if hex editor shows E5 patern... You didn't reply.

Fzabkar ask you to post a pic for identifing some test point...You didn't reply.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 19th, 2020, 2:08 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 808
@Magnetepazzo

You don't realize that offending experts like Doomer you are preventing many other people from getting valuable help in the future. You just kill Doomer's desire to help people.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 19th, 2020, 5:17 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
michael chiklis wrote:
@Magnetepazzo

You say that no one in the forum helps you but this is not the true.
I remember that i already tried to help you sometimes in the past but you never replied, even for just say (ehi, i've tried what you have suggest, but that didn't work!)

If you don't reply, how should we know if you had success or not?
It is difficult to give the right answer in remote that can make you solve the problem right away, usually it's about finding the correct direction first.
How to find the direction is on you, sometimes try to follow some suggestions from people that have much more knowledge then you and then reply your findings. After that we may give you the right direction.
I think you get pissed off very easily!

For exmple i asked you smart attributes and see if hex editor shows E5 patern... You didn't reply.

Fzabkar ask you to post a pic for identifing some test point...You didn't reply.



re-read my message, where is it written that no one helped me? I wrote that no one was able to offer a solution while others asked for money to solve a problem on which they then failed and where I had to find the solution myself. I did not answer you because I did not do the test you suggested, when I follow your advice then I will answer you, now I do not have this information how can I answer you? I also did not post a better photo because I went further, if you reread the messages I say that I took a new pcb and moved the ROM to it, why should I waste time @ Fzabkar if I solved the problem differently?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 19th, 2020, 5:25 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
BGman wrote:
@Magnetepazzo

You don't realize that offending experts like Doomer you are preventing many other people from getting valuable help in the future. You just kill Doomer's desire to help people.


your ideas are very confused brother, I have not offended anyone, maybe you take the truth as an offense but it is not so. If I tell someone that they have made a serious mistake and say it kindly and point out that I am saying it in their interest then that is right. If I tell a person that he has made serious mistakes and I do it with the mere intent of mocking him then yes that I offend, among other things without really knowing how things are, this is what is written in the post of your friend or anyone he is for you. Speak and offend assuming that whoever asked is a jerk, but tell the truth, you think you know everything on this earth? Nobody is omniscient either, only that I ask in a kind way and I expect that those who want to answer (because you don't need to answer if you don't want to) be just as kind and respectful, if you behave badly with me then you will get the same treatment , no one here is better than no one, much less bgman. I hope you understand this time, I hardly ever get angry, I simply give back what I receive, nothing more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 19th, 2020, 8:01 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 808
@Magnetepazzo

I'm not your brother and Doomer is not my friend, just the opposite. I don't like him, but I do respect his expertise.
Take a look at the facts:
- He joined this forum in 2005 and you in 2018
-He has 3386 posts and you 215
-He is in the forum to help others and you are here to be helped

Conclusion:
For this forum you are nobody and Doomer is not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 19th, 2020, 14:38 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
BGman wrote:
@Magnetepazzo

I'm not your brother and Doomer is not my friend, just the opposite. I don't like him, but I do respect his expertise.
Take a look at the facts:
- He joined this forum in 2005 and you in 2018
-He has 3386 posts and you 215
-He is in the forum to help others and you are here to be helped

Conclusion:
For this forum you are nobody and Doomer is not.


:-D
your ignorance is unsurpassed, lol
this is Math :-D Doomerd joined 2005, 2020 - 2005 = 15 year 3386 / 15 = 225,73 post for year
I'm joined in 2018 and have posted 215, 215/ 2 = 107,5 post for year = 52,4 %
if we also calculate the posts of offenses and those in which he says nothing then your guru does not help anyone! You are not only nobody but you are also ignorant and you don't even know how to do a mathematical calculation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 19th, 2020, 16:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 11th, 2013, 17:01
Posts: 1479
Location: Phoenix, AZ USA
@Magnetepazzo - I think people are getting annoyed with you as you did not give the correct information in your first post. While you say it doesn't matter who opened up the drive, it clearly does matter. There s a big difference between a drive being opened up in the cleanroom or on the kitchen table. So when you ask for advice you must give us all the details you can about the drive. Getting this information piecemeal is not helpful.

Also while you think its okay not to reply to someone who offers you advice because you did not use that advice, saying thank you goes a long way to getting people to go the extra mile to help you.

_________________
HDD, SSD, Flash and RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 19th, 2020, 16:47 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
I repeat that the information is useless, the guy thought that I had opened it and I have a clean room. but in reality, as I wrote before, ontrak kroll opened it and honestly it didn't change anything to me knowing that they opened it, however you always have to check. I repeat we are talking about cosmic nothingness. I accept your suggestion for the next occasions I will thank in advance even if I have not put into practice the proposed advice. thanks to you for the suggestion colleague.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 20th, 2020, 19:37 
Offline

Joined: October 3rd, 2005, 0:40
Posts: 3224
Location: Hungary
Quote:
this is Math :-D Doomerd joined 2005, 2020 - 2005 = 15 year 3386 / 15 = 225,73 post for year
I'm joined in 2018 and have posted 215, 215/ 2 = 107,5 post for year = 52,4 %

Can't see where you are heading with that. You have about half the posts per year he has. Can't see where that 52.4% came from.
Moreover your math fails because 90%+ of Doomer's posts were helping or informing others, 10% went for sht like this (roughly).
Roughly 60% of your posts are questions, 10% some info, the rest is 'thanks bro' (which is kind but not very informative)
Math is not on your side i'm afraid.
Anyway time to close this argument...

pepe

_________________
Adatmentés - Data recovery
No bitcoin donations :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: help pcb WD 006-0b40829
PostPosted: October 21st, 2020, 2:50 
Offline

Joined: September 14th, 2018, 13:41
Posts: 240
Location: italy
pepe wrote:
Quote:
this is Math :-D Doomerd joined 2005, 2020 - 2005 = 15 year 3386 / 15 = 225,73 post for year
I'm joined in 2018 and have posted 215, 215/ 2 = 107,5 post for year = 52,4 %

Can't see where you are heading with that. You have about half the posts per year he has. Can't see where that 52.4% came from.
Moreover your math fails because 90%+ of Doomer's posts were helping or informing others, 10% went for sht like this (roughly).
Roughly 60% of your posts are questions, 10% some info, the rest is 'thanks bro' (which is kind but not very informative)
Math is not on your side i'm afraid.
Anyway time to close this argument...

pepe


it was obviously provocative the percentage refers to how many more posts have doomers than mine. You have lost the focus of the speech. Pepe if you reread the messages you will see that everything stems from the fact that doomer says that I killed the hard drive when it is not true, to tell someone that you were wrong in an arrogant way when you do not have the basis to be able to say it is abhorrent as well as rude and it really shows who is behind the post, a presumptuous! If you can't understand the meaning it's not my problem, I have never answered anyone in a rude or pedantic way even if I did it a few times. This is the meaning of all the posts but I notice that no one has focused on the reasons you simply sided with the best known domer rather than understanding that his way of doing it was wrong. For me the story had already closed and I invite everyone not to continue writing under this post otherwise we will continue forever to reiterate the obvious and already said things!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jacobcak545 and 106 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group