All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Solution for 7200.11 Hard disk
PostPosted: December 28th, 2008, 6:41 

Why need De i.e. for seagate and other? I depop heads in seconds in SG without any 'tool'... With some effort it is possible in wd, maxtor etc. - if you want to save money.

PostPosted: December 29th, 2008, 4:12 

A little bit "aside" from theme, but could someone tell me how to depop HEAD 0 of Seagate drives up to 7200.10 without 'tools' like Salvation, ACE, BVG....
Thanks

P.S. Merry Christmas to all

PostPosted: January 2nd, 2009, 16:27 

research the solution is here .

PostPosted: January 5th, 2009, 18:54 

I must admit it seriously pisses me off when people on a public forum are like "yeah don't help those guys" and then respond with a "take it to a pro" which would cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars to fix. I may be out of line because maybe you're all here just to tell people to go to your buddies to get their hard drives fixed and pay loads and if that is the case you're all doing a great job.

:evil: Keep up the not helping anyone but yourselves! :evil:

To those that have a good heart and help those in need, truly and sincerely thank you. There are those that cannot afford expensive data recovery services but can do other things to fix their problems.

/end rant

Oh and I take it that everyone should stay away from 7200.11 like it has the plague no?

PostPosted: January 5th, 2009, 20:17 

Well let me put my opinion, hddguru´s should we stop telling to the people who comes here " wich are part of our tools ? we are posting how we do data recovery im tellng about "tools" , im think its not so good to u next client find on this website wich tool are u using or where does did u got it :? yes im know the tools are not the solution"all" like put my "bad hdd on this tool select "DR button" and wow i can be a DR company with a lot of experience, but we are posting some some of our secrets

What does u think?

Regards

PostPosted: January 5th, 2009, 21:40 

neoborn wrote:
I must admit it seriously pisses me off when people on a public forum are like "yeah don't help those guys" and then respond with a "take it to a pro" which would cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars to fix. I may be out of line because maybe you're all here just to tell people to go to your buddies to get their hard drives fixed and pay loads and if that is the case you're all doing a great job.

To those that have a good heart and help those in need, truly and sincerely thank you. There are those that cannot afford expensive data recovery services but can do other things to fix their problems.

/end rant

Oh and I take it that everyone should stay away from 7200.11 like it has the plague no?

If you are not in this line of business then its fine. To be honest with you nothing is free in this world. You either use your own eyes and brain or pay someone to do it.

Oh BTW you want to be a good hearted person? Join the "Salvation Army".

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 0:09 

neoborn wrote:

/end rant

What do you do for a living?

Want to come do it for me, for free? No?

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 5:46 

Quote:
I must admit it seriously pisses me off when people on a public forum are like "yeah don't help those guys" and then respond with a "take it to a pro" which would cost hundreds if not thousands of dollars to fix.

If any one reading this forum works is a travel agent or estate agent, I need a holiday and a new house. I do not want to pay as I want this for nothing, I have a right to have these for nothing as I am reading the forum. If you cant do this for nothing then I will stamp my feet and scream and scream and scream.

Thanks in advance.

<itch>

https://www.mjm.co.uk/

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 6:06 

scratchy wrote:

If any one reading this forum works is a travel agent or estate agent, I need a holiday and a new house. I do not want to pay as I want this for nothing, I have a right to have these for nothing as I am reading the forum. If you cant do this for nothing then I will stamp my feet and scream and scream and scream.

Thanks in advance.

<itch>

LOL. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 6:27 

Location: Zagreb,Hrvatska popravljam diskove "bussy,0LBA" http://www.hddrepair.dzaba.com/
Try another job, what when mechanical disk goes to dust, and flash comes to every pc?

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 6:35 

gsustek

I have already recovered data from several SSDs & damaged flash devices. Have you seen PC 3000 Flash ? that's just a beginning.... What is the point of your post ? Storage system will surely develop, and so will we...

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 7:16 

neoborn wrote:

/end rant

Just because the prostitutes in your town are free it doesn't even every other industry has to be free. You should have stopped expecting to be spoon fed when you began to walk.
:x :x

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 7:22 

Free prostitutes? Where? :P

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 7:26 

HAHAHAHAHHA.....so funny you guys..... ROFL...LOLOLOL..... :D

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 7:35 

His town. They have special offer on at the moment. Free Herpes with all intercourse. :lol:

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 10:19 

I think that people in this tread pass any borders :cry:
Now prostitutes soon drugs, kidnapping ....
Is it too hard to tell that some informations are not for share, they cost you or (somebody else) time and money? And if anyone want it will have to pay for that? To go to DR to do the job.....

PostPosted: January 6th, 2009, 15:24 

HDD Spaz wrote:
His town. They have special offer on at the moment. Free Herpes with all intercourse. :lol:

Just herpes? I thought everything was free :wink:

PostPosted: January 7th, 2009, 11:15 

I got a prostitute to fix my hard d1ck, she said it was very hard and luckily it worked in her clean room.I read in HDDGuru to send it to a pro so I did.....She even fixed my floppy d1ck afterwards..

All I can say is take precautions and you will never need to go to a pro!

PostPosted: January 7th, 2009, 11:21 

guru wrote:
I got a prostitute to fix my hard d1ck, she said it was very hard and luckily it worked in her clean room.I read in HDDGuru to send it to a pro so I did.....She even fixed my floppy d1ck afterwards..

All I can say is take precautions and you will never need to go to a pro!

Shame on you! Lowering the tone of the forum! :lol:

PostPosted: January 7th, 2009, 18:22 

well it can be a little boring sometimes... 8) :mrgreen:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next