All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2003, 6:57 

Hi all,
I start to read msgs in hard disks boards has 2 years, and now I can say something.

Doesn't mater if the board is free or isn't, the only thing that we can say that is commun is:

A lot of question
A few answers

Best regards
Jose Pinto

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2003, 11:12 

jmuanes wrote:
A lot of question
A few answers

Do you want, that the situation became similar on Russian? It is a lot of people, nothing understanding in HDD, try independently to rewrite firmware with the help of a plenty of freely accessible programs, open HDA, replace heads? In all forums name professional experts deceivers because "the data recovery is very simply"? And when are convinced, that only all have destroyed, go to the professional and try to specify to it as as it is necessary to do? Also do not want to pay for work more dearly, than cost of a bottle of beer? Attractive picture? ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2003, 19:28 

Hi Leo, I gott your point, and I understand it. I have this situation here also. I see all this things that you are saying every day; and my situation is worst than you can imagine.
I know that you are totaly right, but I think that you can understand what I'm try to say here.
I think that in hard disks matter there is no miracle, what I can see every day of my life is a lot of hard work, and belive me my friend I does a lot of hard hard work.
Nothing in life is for free, I'm old enought to had already learned this lesson.
But you also saw the same situation in support boards.
Anyway, I'm happy that you had write an answer for me, thanks. Maybe we need to do something to change the situation, good persons and bad persons you can find in every place, job, office in matter fact in everywhere.
best regards
Jose Pinto

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2003, 21:11 

Hi,Jose
maybe we can setup a knowledge base of the hard dirve problems and related knowledge,
in the beginning ,maybe it is weak and slim,but as the days go by ,the snowball will keep growing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2003, 7:36 

jmuanes wrote:
Maybe we need to do something to change the situation,

It is possible to create personal mailist, as Acelab, among the interested professionals. But what for to tempt end users, discussing technical details in public forums?

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 3rd, 2003, 11:19 

Hi Leo, I agree with you
Best regards
Jose Pinto