All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: For those who had DOUBT in my Smartware Solution
PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 3:15 

Spildit wrote:
DR-Kiev wrote:
(...)matter is to have factory unlocked pcb to deal with SA .

Very expensive ... $500 USD or more for 1 of those factory unlocked PCBs ...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Actually, you can buy it for 350$ on eBay or donordrives . Do you still think that R&D is free and you shouldn’t invest anything into it ?

PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 5:17 

DR-Kiev wrote:
How do you know it is not the same if you just said you don’t have unlocked palmers yet ? I do have , and I know how it works . And I am referring to only Spayglases SED drives as you can see in my post.

I was talking about Spyglass ...etc family

Spildit wrote:
DR-Kiev wrote:
(...)matter is to have factory unlocked pcb to deal with SA .

Very expensive ... $500 USD or more for 1 of those factory unlocked PCBs ...

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Expensive compared to regular 20$ pcb

Finally and its for you here again:

Take one step forward and send me one of your drives locked (Pay the fees) and then you will know if am capable or not?

OR if you want the FREE option: I do visit my office in Dubai from time to time (you may visit me and Lock few drives for me and leave any data to verify later)
and i`ll do unlock it and let you know about its content...

BUT the FREE option comes with a condition here (Since you are a reliable source and trusted) which is the following:

You will Admit it here in Public (forum) & Your Website in Dubai (kind of Ads. for us) and i call it even...

You may choose any of those 2 options and let me know about it since you have some doubts here about this...

(do not change the subject, i really do not like to waste my time replying to nonsense arguments)

have a good day

PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 8:27 

Ok , let’s see. Leave me location of your office in Dubai , and time when you supposed to come there . 2-3 drives with families you mentioned (you are capable to do), will be waiting for you . With password on Smartware and message for you in user area .

PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 9:06 

DR-Kiev wrote:
Ok , let’s see. Leave me location of your office in Dubai , and time when you supposed to come there . 2-3 drives with families you mentioned (you are capable to do), will be waiting for you . With password on Smartware and message for you in user area .

Will not see, will do

My driver (the same driver you met last time) will pick you from wherever you are and will meet on the same place,, will have a quick coffee while you lock those drives and leaving me a message for later verification.

Terms here:

1- You will admit it later
2- You will put our Company name in your website telling that we are capable of doing (for good)
3- Third party from this forum, i will choose "Doomer" here, PM him here the "secret message" that you are going to leave on those locked drives for later verification (no offense)

Let`s clear this from now,,, and i will write here the Date/Time (later of course, soon and looks very soon)

looks like you are not a gambling guy...

Remember to bring your laptop with smartware app installed to lock those drives i don`t want you one day to come and say its a Trojan/password sniffing app.

PostPosted: January 5th, 2019, 13:05 

Too much words , too less actions. I dont want to play your Agent007 game.
Just recieve disks with smartware passwords and release here what you will find in user area.
That is will be enough to prove your capabilities. That stupid 2K usd fees IN ADVANCE for unlock looks like a JOKE. Professional DR people, dont take money in advance for recovery, only for the donor parts, and you know why.
And dont put SpyGlass drives in same line with older FbLites, Hubbles etc.

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 2:55 

DR-Kiev wrote:
Too much words , too less actions. I dont want to play your Agent007 game.
Just recieve disks with smartware passwords and release here what you will find in user area.
That is will be enough to prove your capabilities. That stupid 2K usd fees IN ADVANCE for unlock looks like a JOKE. Professional DR people, dont take money in advance for recovery, only for the donor parts, and you know why.
And dont put SpyGlass drives in same line with older FbLites, Hubbles etc.

I thought so, you never wanted to proceed from the beginning,,, you opened the door...went to see whats inside then you pull back..
I was very simple with you by giving you 2 options:

Pay the fees: Then i will tell you what you have and nobody will know that you will be humiliated... stays between us (same as the 60,000$ that you wanted to borrow 3y back)
Free: and i knew that you will choose it (you never gamble with $$$) last night i was thinking about how to tight this choice leaving you only with my Banner in your website (which you are running away now in addition to admitting it here).

Remember that we were good friends but i really do not trust any word that comes from you specially after our last meeting in 2015 (you know it. am calm here because i thought that you are such nice friend but really i feel sorry about that....)

the stupid 2k usd is actually 3000$ (you need to open your eyes wide to see numbers (my X-friend)

and FYI, i charge in advance coz i really expect silly people like you send me their drives just to waste my time, and i hate wasting my time with such people like you..

Now Back again to the terms (i told you do not change subject and just say Yes will proceed or No i pull back
from what i see here you are pulling back...

If you want to proceed with this here is the detail:

** We will meet (no coffee included and you may come by bus or walking)

you will bring your laptop with smartware App installed, you will lock those drives and you will screen-record your process Video (don`t worry passwords are asterisk)
the video includes drives SN to verify by everybody...
you will later Compress the video file and upload to free server (sorry i do not trust people like you, you may say those are not the msg you are leaving) after uploading you will post here the link
where everybody will download it and there is no way to delete and am stuck too if i fail.
you will PM "Doomer" the password of the uploaded RAR file (i really never met him but i can tell he is an honest man of his words.

then i`ll get you the drive content here in public

Yes, i agree too much words but really worth every single letter...

If you think you are a Man of your word,,, Move forward and Agree

btw, how is the shrek lt research, i heard that only 1 man world wide know about it, and guess what? you are the one >>> really funny

@Spildit plz stay away from this,,, let him express his feeling and move forward, i really wish that he moves forward i swear...

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 6:43 

Be ready to receive in Kuwait WD my passport (fblite ) soon via Aramex delivery . With user password and message to you in user . Let’s see what you can do. That’s it .

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 8:27 

DR-Kiev wrote:
Be ready to receive in Kuwait WD my passport (fblite ) soon via Aramex delivery . With user password and message to you in user . Let’s see what you can do. That’s it .

you may keep your drive, will not waste my time on it... unless you follow what i said before (our deal)
i really do not trust that you are sending a ONLY locked drive thats why wanted you to video record and upload.

If you are willing to follow what i said the 1st. time, we may proceed,
if not, you may jump to another thread on the forum and see whats new..

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 10:37 

DR-Kiev wrote:
If you have a solution to deal with Spyglass smartware password system, you would have a solution for a newer drives (Palmers, Chargers, ArrowHD, ... etc) . Same lock/unlock smartware procedure...matter is to have factory unlocked pcb to deal with SA .

I can unlock Spyglass/Palmer/Charger Smartware password it's not that hard
The hard part is to unlock older drives that are not SED

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 10:39 

Doomer wrote:
DR-Kiev wrote:
If you have a solution to deal with Spyglass smartware password system, you would have a solution for a newer drives (Palmers, Chargers, ArrowHD, ... etc) . Same lock/unlock smartware procedure...matter is to have factory unlocked pcb to deal with SA .

I can do aswell, but topic about different tool.

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 10:40 

einstein9 wrote:
i really do not trust that you are sending a ONLY locked drive thats why wanted you to video record and upload.

Too much conditons, you behaiving like you scared. If your tool is capable to do what was shown in your movie, you shouldn't afraid.
Passpharse will be released on public, once you fail . And everybody can test it remotly via TV (connect to your PC). Lets spildit judge and check whatever he wants. I, even, can give him access to set user passphrase remotly.
I know there is a couple solutions to attempt brute-force ( i own one aswell), but be sure , passphrase wont be that simple to brute it easy and fast. You just need to do what you did in your movie. Thats it . Refuse from your side will be equal to FAILURE.

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 11:15 

DR-Kiev wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

Too much conditons, you behaiving like you scared. If your tool is capable to do what was shown in your movie, you shouldn't afraid.
Passpharse will be released on public, once you fail . And everybody can test it remotly via TV (connect to your PC). Lets spildit judge and check whatever he wants. I, even, can give him access to set user passphrase remotly.
I know there is a couple solutions to attempt brute-force ( i own one aswell), but be sure , passphrase wont be that simple to brute it easy and fast. You just need to do what you did in your movie. Thats it . Refuse from your side will be equal to FAILURE.

Too much conditions because you want the FREE side, you may choose option1 up2u but you decided to go FREE
FREE comes to my terms which you some how agreed on your early replies)

And who said its the TOOL on the video??? I did not say that, but i discovered another way (Manual Modification) which Drive Family must be supported for better results and this is where the 3k comes, can do with any other tool (Any Tool)

and Vlad. (Dr.Kiev) , i see you here choose what you want to reply to, and leave the rest of what i wrote, am telling you can not and will not push this to wherever you want,
My Terms are really simple and straight forward, no one will be able to change any fact once started, and you are not talking here about Admitting it later or what so ever?

I need to make sure you don`t play (which you are doing already now), Video Record your message and save it then lock the drive, Eject the drive and give it to me
am sitting opposite to you not beside you. then Compress the file with Maximum complicated pass. and upload to free server and post the link here for everybody
then PM (send the pass. to Doomer) and give me some time to post here the file/message

i really don`t think its complicated.... very simple and no one will be able to change any fact later.

Vlad. (Dr.Kiev) for the last time here you may say Let`s go ahead or enough wasting time...
I will make it even more funny for you here "You will have 10,000$ if i FAIL) how about that? am i running away now? or sounds like bulletproof?

enough for you here to make a point?

DR-Kiev wrote:
Doomer wrote:
DR-Kiev wrote:

I can do aswell, but topic about different tool.

Can you Unlock Smartware? be more specific here

For me new drives are easier than the old.

Move forward Dr.kiev ,,, i will wait till tomorrow for CLEAR ANSWER YES/NO from you, otherwise, will stop wasting my time with you here (I mean Dr.kiev here not Doomer)

Have a good day (Doomer not Dr.kiev coz urs is a nightmare)

PostPosted: January 6th, 2019, 11:31 

einstein9 wrote:
DR-Kiev wrote:
einstein9 wrote:

Can you Unlock Smartware? be more specific here

Yes, i can do for newer SED drives.
Same technique doest work for previsue Fblites ...Hubles.. etc.
I can attempt brute-force on them only.
About YOUR Smartware solution, it should just prove your words here:

einstein9 wrote:
Update Here,,,

Fblite & ..

And you should stand on your words:
einstein9 wrote:
am telling you here ITS NOT THE SAME)

when argued with my words here:
DR-Kiev wrote:
If you have a solution to deal with Spyglass smartware password system, you would have same solution for a newer drives (Palmers, Chargers, ArrowHD, ... etc)

Or roll back with your words to correct yourself.

BTW Unlocking Smartware password for SP can do a LOT guys, no doubts.
You should prove you CAN do the same for Fblites

PostPosted: January 7th, 2019, 3:13 

Vlad. (Dr.Kiev) you really have a smart technical brain (i have to admit it) it is your Ego that put you in trouble sometimes..
to cut it short here I`ll Translate here one of my Dr. Ahmed Fav. Quotes:

"You have the right to believe that you are intelligent but !! It is not your right to believe that the person in front of you is stupid" By: Dr. Ahmed Al-Rubee

Have a good day

Note: The way i do smartware password thing now is called: vulnerability/bug or whatever you want to call it, password Brute-force has nothing to do with it (done in 15-30min max)

Attachments:
dr.ahmed.jpg
dr.ahmed.jpg [ 58.85 KiB | Viewed 33371 times ]

PostPosted: November 12th, 2020, 9:09 

Breaking News update - New Palmer drives

Hello everyone...

Great discovery for this week, WD NEW Palmers Encryption *Bypass*

I would like to Add it to the prev. list

If you ever set a Password via Smartware Utility and you forgot/Lost it It can me done now for new Palmer

More updated info will be soon in our Website: http://unixgtc.com/wp/wd-smartware-pass ... l-service/

PostPosted: November 12th, 2020, 14:09 

Good work!!

PostPosted: November 12th, 2020, 23:26 

pclab wrote:
Good work!!

Yup ,
Only Multinational Companies Can Afford This Service .General Individuals Have To sell thier kidney to get the data ,These people do not realise if they keep their rates sensible they will get a lot of jobs and make a lot of money ,Doomer is one such inidividual who knows how to tap such a opportunity .Everone should speak to doomer on such very rare issues ...

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: November 14th, 2020, 4:51 

Thank you both :agree:

PostPosted: November 17th, 2020, 4:47 

ALL Smartware drives encryption are supported now (Including new Mybook USB3)

If you forgot/lost your password, it can be unlocked (PM for details)

for DR companies (The Commercial ver.):

Palmer USB3 password unlocking pcb are ready to order
Charger USB3 will be ready within few days too along with Mybook USB3 (modified MCUs)

Just solder org. ROM and drive unlocks (password bypasses).. :idea:

PostPosted: November 23rd, 2020, 4:16 

does your solution work in case where no password is set but smartware requires password due to error on smartware area?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next