All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Why I'm so mad.....
PostPosted: November 1st, 2005, 6:00 

Why ?, I have more then 60 years old and I have been working with disks has a long time. What I know ? until now ? nothing.
I have been writting in foruns has more then 6 years. ANd I never said do this or do that that will be ok, I allways said you can try this or you can tray that... Why ? because I'm not a teatcher ... I'm an old student.
Why so angry answers ? becasue I really know the drill. Because I read all posts in all forums and because sometimes at the first time that someone write I start to figure out what will comes, some times I 'm wrong but in most cases I'm right. What I care ? I only care about the HARD DISK REPAIR AND RECOVER MARKET, only this.
Ok, why you guys don't do one thing before say that I'm agressive ? DO this just pick up one of my acid answers and then pick-up the person that I give the anser and ready all posts of the person, maybe you will see why I'm so agreesive.
Has people that start like this: I have a disk that did this...... ; start like an "end user" that needs help because can not effort with some expenses , ok but people that work need the money or has people here that wrok only for fun ?; anyway lets go: this same persons in the middle of the nexts posts say that are a professional - So what they really are ?
I'm what I'm , even when I use NICK. I do not lie never.
So why I'm so angry ? because sometimes people comes and start to guess that in a few hours will do what people that is studding for years ( not me , heh ) ca not do 100% , and you guys think that this is right ?
I do not think - why ? - becasue I have respect for all person that study.
Is not hard to know me, just remember , and has people here that will ; what I have writting in many boards. Link wyng's board, like andrey kireev board, like this board when start - yes _ MHDD has more then only 3 years .... but why use the head to think ? is more easy just call this old fashion guy - agressive . I really do not care. I will just stop. Yes - I already did this once, and I will do again.
When I said - please learn english - people start to be mad, but what they really need to do is - why do not think in what you are asking ? why you do not think that if you just do a wrong question you will receive a very bad answer.
This is only part of what I think, but I really have no interest in loose more time to say all things that I have in my mindy because is really a waste of time. AND PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT THINK THAT YOU ARE SO IMPORTANT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT. This are thoughs , and they are mine. And I still live in a free country and I can write what I think.
People need to do one thing - learn who to respect others and then do to themselfs a favor - Just choose what you want to do and do your best.
I will not write again, I will not answer I will not put any comment anymore. Arey you all happy now ?

Yussif Cury
Are you happy now ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 1st, 2005, 7:34 

Dear Yussif,

As far as I am concerned, I am not hapier nor least happy now than was before.
I agree with some of your comments concerning the paying of the price of learning, but -as I wrote in another topic- I think this is not justifying anyone to be unkind to others nor inpatient.
Nevertheless none of us has perfect english, not me but neither you.
So in case I don't understand what I am reading, I will ask the writer to express himself better so that I will be able to understand better.
And I also understand that if one doesn't speak very well english, he may ask in an unpolite manner without intending to do so.
We must think twice before we answer.
BTW there are questions and answers appearing unpolite, inpatient and selfish I read from people who speak english better, I am not talking about that.
But in case of such posts everybody who consider answering should count till ten before answering, otherwise we can easily ruin the forum.

that's enough for now, i am gonna have :drink: now and take a break :)

see ya,
pepe

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 4th, 2005, 19:28 

even though this is the english section, people have many meanings to the words they post.

I too am an old fart who has been doing drive repair and data recovery since 1991.

Alot of the posts here are very pointed and can seem to be arrogant even. But as us old guys know the techniques we developed over many years aren't something we give up easily. That tends to lead to short smartass answers that seem uncalled for.
I'm not sure what happened to upset you but remember there is a very broad language difference even in the english section.