All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: need someone pro in australia
PostPosted: March 6th, 2017, 1:49 

Hi
One of my customer has brought wd my passport WD10TMVW-11ZSMS1 1tb 2.5" hard disk.
it is opened in india by stellar and they are unable to recover data giving reason of scratches.
Customer is home user having only family photos and videos. Currently he is in Australia.
I want to know someone in Australia who will accept this job and will charge reasonably .
Pls. PM me email ID and cell no.

Post subject: Re: need someone pro in australia
PostPosted: March 7th, 2017, 5:03 

athena wrote:
Hi
One of my customer has brought wd my passport WD10TMVW-11ZSMS1 1tb 2.5" hard disk.
it is opened in india by stellar and they are unable to recover data giving reason of scratches.
Customer is home user having only family photos and videos. Currently he is in Australia.
I want to know someone in Australia who will accept this job and will charge reasonably .
Pls. PM me email ID and cell no.

Opened drive, claimed as unrecoverable due of scratches.....hmmm ..reasonable price.. Australia.. :roll:
It is better to search for who will accept that disk for recovery for the begining..

PostPosted: March 8th, 2017, 2:41 

Hi DR-Kiev
Thanks for replying.
as you are aware of disk claimed unrecoverable by one company often have been successfully recovered by other company having better technology and skills.
Stellar might not be having resources / skills or passion for such work. So I am searching for somone who has enthusiasm to accept such challenge .
I have already mentioned reasons for reasonable charges as well , data is not business data and personal photos only.
Hope you will understand now :D

PostPosted: March 8th, 2017, 4:02 

athena wrote:
Hi DR-Kiev
Thanks for replying.
as you are aware of disk claimed unrecoverable by one company often have been successfully recovered by other company having better technology and skills.
Stellar might not be having resources / skills or passion for such work. So I am searching for somone who has enthusiasm to accept such challenge .
I have already mentioned reasons for reasonable charges as well , data is not business data and personal photos only.
Hope you will understand now :D

Than, dont limit yourself with Australia only.