Switch to full style
Data recovery and disk repair questions and discussions related to old-fashioned SATA, SAS, SCSI, IDE, MFM hard drives - any type of storage device that has moving parts
Post a reply

Re: Cloning Tool

June 8th, 2017, 17:50

@bunty
My opinion of not continuing is based on the fact that this is getting to a higher technical level, and you seemed like you were not comfortable with that. If you still want to keep trying things and still have the card, I will stand by my offer of limited help to assist with fzabkar, depending on how much time I can afford to spend on it. But understand, you are at the point of experimentation. And I am only offering help to assist fzabkar with his ideas, I am not offering continued direct help as I do not have the time.

@fzabkar
If bunty wants to continue, I am willing to help some with hddsupertool scripting if needed. And by help I mean I will assist you, not write all the code myself.

June 10th, 2017, 1:49

Hi maximus
Thanks for all the efforts. Like I said I am not comfortable with command line work & will not be able to do anything myself.
I have still kept both images and card is also with me. If someone is keen to dig deeper , I can give remote access to both .
Thanks.

August 12th, 2017, 8:50

Hi Maximus & fzabkar
There is update to this case , Can you pls.PM your email ID ? I want to share some information.
Thanks.

August 15th, 2017, 6:29

Hi Spildit
Yes I will share it with you , can you pls.PM your email ID? Since both Maximus and Fzbkar were actively involved and know this case , I want to update them.
Thanks.
Post a reply