All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: March 15th, 2018, 18:02 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 8th, 2013, 4:48
Posts: 676
Location: Pakistan
ddrecovery wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Well,
As of Now i nail 2 to 4 Rosewoods Weekly ,The ST1000LM035 And ST2000lm007 Are my Fav Now more success with head swaps then other f3 family .I have done 2 to 3 videos on tempered rosewoods also on my youtube channel if someone is interested can watch

In my younger days I used to nail 2 to 4 girls a week, still didn't make me any good at it......


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

conclusion: nailing something wont make you an expert....

_________________
Data Recovery Pakistan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: March 15th, 2018, 18:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: September 8th, 2009, 18:21
Posts: 10762
Location: Australia
What is a "tempered" Rosewood?

_________________
A backup a day keeps DR away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: March 16th, 2018, 7:22 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 13th, 2008, 13:10
Posts: 811
Location: World
Speaking about rosewood drives, any way to unlook without Pc2K

Thanks another time


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: March 16th, 2018, 7:27 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: October 21st, 2014, 1:39
Posts: 84
Location: Ellijay, GA
fzabkar wrote:
What is a "tempered" Rosewood?
I think Amarbir means tampered. In the 2 videos he shows Rosewoods that were previously opened and have platter contamination.

_________________
Blizzard Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: March 16th, 2018, 14:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: September 8th, 2009, 18:21
Posts: 10762
Location: Australia
Blizzard wrote:
fzabkar wrote:
What is a "tempered" Rosewood?
I think Amarbir means tampered. In the 2 videos he shows Rosewoods that were previously opened and have platter contamination.

So they're bad tempered?

_________________
A backup a day keeps DR away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: March 16th, 2018, 14:50 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: October 21st, 2014, 1:39
Posts: 84
Location: Ellijay, GA
fzabkar wrote:
So they're bad tempered?
LOL, they are not tamper-proof. Someone has "tampered" with them. But how do I know, maybe he does mean they are easily angered.

_________________
Blizzard Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: March 16th, 2018, 15:23 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 9510
Location: Portugal
hhddrec wrote:
Speaking about rosewood drives, any way to unlook without Pc2K
Thanks another time


Yes, use PC3K instead !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
paypal.me/Spildit - (PayPal Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: March 16th, 2018, 15:29 
Offline

Joined: October 3rd, 2005, 0:40
Posts: 2604
Location: Hungary
yeah, it is very easy without pc2k. I was really in trouble if i wanted to do it using pc2k. Unless i rename my soft :)
Jokes apart, what do you expect, give you a 300 pages manual about seagates, source code or what?

_________________
Adatmentés - Data recovery
No bitcoin donations :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2018, 4:52 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 13th, 2008, 13:10
Posts: 811
Location: World
pepe wrote:
yeah, it is very easy without pc2k. I was really in trouble if i wanted to do it using pc2k. Unless i rename my soft :)
Jokes apart, what do you expect, give you a 300 pages manual about seagates, source code or what?


Spildit wrote:
hhddrec wrote:
Speaking about rosewood drives, any way to unlook without Pc2K
Thanks another time


Yes, use PC3K instead !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:


Thanks Pepe and Spildit!!

Jokes Apart.
Any command, any manual, any info to unlook terminal on rorewodd drives will be welcome.
Thanks another time


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2018, 5:27 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: June 27th, 2005, 8:27
Posts: 611
Location: India
No success without tool.

_________________
DF :)
www.datatracksystem.net


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD
PostPosted: April 3rd, 2018, 8:19 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 15th, 2006, 3:01
Posts: 2529
Location: CDRLabs @ Chandigarh [ India ]
ddrecovery wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
Well,
As of Now i nail 2 to 4 Rosewoods Weekly ,The ST1000LM035 And ST2000lm007 Are my Fav Now more success with head swaps then other f3 family .I have done 2 to 3 videos on tempered rosewoods also on my youtube channel if someone is interested can watch

In my younger days I used to nail 2 to 4 girls a week, still didn't make me any good at it......



Damn ,
Thats Some Stamina Man ,But Now a Days i Nail 1 To 2 a Day Rosewoods i Mean :mrgreen: .Ifact i have done three video on cases that were previously opened by other data recovery companies and were not sealed properly leading to high level on contamination on platters in one case head screw was under the top cover lol :mrgreen:

Link 1 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kQ-AVpsvFU
Link 2 - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_fxPd8Emyc
Link 3 - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKBQgpZoI1k

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon , Chandigarh Data Recovery Labs
Logical,Semi Physical And Physical Data Recovery
Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 33 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group