Switch to full style
Data recovery and disk repair questions and discussions related to old-fashioned SATA, SAS, SCSI, IDE, MFM hard drives - any type of storage device that has moving parts
Post a reply

Re: I am looking for help with ST2000LM007 Mobile HDD

March 16th, 2018, 7:22

Speaking about rosewood drives, any way to unlook without Pc2K

Thanks another time

March 16th, 2018, 7:27

fzabkar wrote:What is a "tempered" Rosewood?
I think Amarbir means tampered. In the 2 videos he shows Rosewoods that were previously opened and have platter contamination.

March 16th, 2018, 14:46

Blizzard wrote:
fzabkar wrote:What is a "tempered" Rosewood?
I think Amarbir means tampered. In the 2 videos he shows Rosewoods that were previously opened and have platter contamination.

So they're bad tempered?

March 16th, 2018, 14:50

fzabkar wrote:So they're bad tempered?
LOL, they are not tamper-proof. Someone has "tampered" with them. But how do I know, maybe he does mean they are easily angered.

March 16th, 2018, 15:29

yeah, it is very easy without pc2k. I was really in trouble if i wanted to do it using pc2k. Unless i rename my soft :)
Jokes apart, what do you expect, give you a 300 pages manual about seagates, source code or what?

April 3rd, 2018, 4:52

pepe wrote:yeah, it is very easy without pc2k. I was really in trouble if i wanted to do it using pc2k. Unless i rename my soft :)
Jokes apart, what do you expect, give you a 300 pages manual about seagates, source code or what?

Spildit wrote:
hhddrec wrote:Speaking about rosewood drives, any way to unlook without Pc2K
Thanks another time

Yes, use PC3K instead !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks Pepe and Spildit!!

Jokes Apart.
Any command, any manual, any info to unlook terminal on rorewodd drives will be welcome.
Thanks another time

April 3rd, 2018, 5:27

No success without tool.

April 3rd, 2018, 8:19

ddrecovery wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:Well,
As of Now i nail 2 to 4 Rosewoods Weekly ,The ST1000LM035 And ST2000lm007 Are my Fav Now more success with head swaps then other f3 family .I have done 2 to 3 videos on tempered rosewoods also on my youtube channel if someone is interested can watch

In my younger days I used to nail 2 to 4 girls a week, still didn't make me any good at it......

Damn ,
Thats Some Stamina Man ,But Now a Days i Nail 1 To 2 a Day Rosewoods i Mean :mrgreen: .Ifact i have done three video on cases that were previously opened by other data recovery companies and were not sealed properly leading to high level on contamination on platters in one case head screw was under the top cover lol :mrgreen:

Link 1 -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kQ-AVpsvFU
Link 2 - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_fxPd8Emyc
Link 3 - > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKBQgpZoI1k

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Post a reply