Post subject: WD 1600AABS
PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 14:39 

WD 1600AABS
WD Caviar (Royal)
The Drive Shows Unallocated
I checked with Victoria it shows 12gb bad sectors
Later two days I checked again this drive has full bad sectors
This cause from damage of Module31 and 32
These modules were rebuild with WD marvel Full version?

Post subject: Re: WD 1600AABS
PostPosted: June 10th, 2017, 16:37 

prasadsv wrote:
WD 1600AABS
WD Caviar (Royal)

What kind of English is this? Some kind of dialect or Google Translator? I can understand nothing! :shock:

PostPosted: June 11th, 2017, 1:28 

BGman wrote:
prasadsv wrote:
WD 1600AABS
WD Caviar (Royal)

What kind of English is this? Some kind of dialect or Google Translator? I can understand nothing! :shock:

Well,
The First Problem Is That in India "Hindi" Is The National Language .Then The State They Stay In Has a Native Language .The Problem With People In South India "All states in South " Typically "With Very Few Exceptions " Are

1 : They Do Not Learn Hindi And Cannot Communicate With People Of Other States Properly ,This is Shameful As a Indian .I Am From North Side Of India From A State Called Punjab And i Am Very Good In Hindi

2 : They Can Speak And Understand Their State Language Properly ,They Are Out Of Their Mind Thinking The Entire World Lives In Their Village And Will Understand Them ,The Worst Is Common Sense ,When They Call Other State People They Will Start Speaking Their State Language Not even Hindi Very Bad i Will Say

3 :I am Of The Opinion That If You Are Planning To Study Global Language Then You Must Learn English ,English In My third Language But i Am Ok Types in It .When The South Indians Will Talk Or Try To Make You Understand Something they will mix too many languages in their mind as they have command only in one state language and person cannot understand head or tales of anything .

@ Prasadsv ,
The First Thing Is Either You Master Logical Data Recovery And Then Try Migrating To Semi Physical Recoveries Which Include Firmware Also .For Firmware You Need To Understand How A Particular Drive Family Works For This You Need To Read Some Good Literature on That Drive Family And Also Invest in a Good Firmware Tool ,Don'nt Tell Me That You Cannot Afford a Tool Like Spildit Recommends Or Buy Something Better Like Salvation Data ,DFL,MRt Or PC 3000 .One Step at a Time if OK

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: June 11th, 2017, 1:52 

prasadsv, NO NEED DATA
STEP 1 - FORMAT WITH PLIST AND RELOLIST +GLIST

IF YOU WANT DATA
STEP-1 = SEND TO DR

PostPosted: June 13th, 2017, 14:12 

dear amar beer with reference to the above post the entire story with post looks like sardar joke.
1.you must respect the local languages people speak
2.you are just another sa...r from north india who is blinded by the only hindi attitude.Have you ever travelled out of north india to know the influence of hindi,better do that first.
3.you just comment about every post without showing any technical bent
4.prasadsv may be using google translater to express his technical doubt and you should be answring his doubt insted of writing such big useless worthless statements
5.no body is interested in what tools you are using and if you realy have any knowledge to share you comment otherwise dont post
6.before posting comment 3 show some respect to your age(this looks like childish behaviour)
7.better you do data recovery NOT data recovery experiments on personal data

PostPosted: June 16th, 2017, 14:30 

bangaloreravi wrote:
dear amar beer with reference to the above post the entire story with post looks like sardar joke.
1.you must respect the local languages people speak
2.you are just another sa...r from north india who is blinded by the only hindi attitude.Have you ever travelled out of north india to know the influence of hindi,better do that first.
3.you just comment about every post without showing any technical bent
4.prasadsv may be using google translater to express his technical doubt and you should be answring his doubt insted of writing such big useless worthless statements
5.no body is interested in what tools you are using and if you realy have any knowledge to share you comment otherwise dont post
6.before posting comment 3 show some respect to your age(this looks like childish behaviour)
7.better you do data recovery NOT data recovery experiments on personal data

Well,
Did Not Want To Comment on someone who has posted his first post in hddguru but here you go .

1 :I respect local language but when you are in a international forum you cannot expect people to understand you if your english is not good .Its the way it is .
2 : Well your second statement does not have a head or a tail [ I do not even know what you are trying to say ] so no idea how to respond
3 :Well i comment but do not like to show my technical bent ,I like to give back to the community on my Facebook and also in various Facebook groups i am a member of ,Time and again i do live videos and explain small small stuff i have learned ,Leave alone any other indian including you i think i am the only guy who tries to do it .
4 : Prasadsv has great command over hind he spoke to me ,My comment was not pointed towards prasadsv but it was a general viewpoint that i have experienced
5 :Well Someone Seems So Jealous ,Do you think i am here to do free lectures and free advices ,I have learned them after a lot of struggle and invested a lot of time in my datarecovery work ,If i feel i like to help someone i do otherwise i keep my mouth and fingers shut .
6 :Your statement No 6 does not make any sense whatsoever
7 :Lol This is What i Do Data Recovery Since Last 3 Years Professionally ,For More Rants Look Into My Facebook Channel .This is Why Few Bangalore Companies Have Been Giving Me Physical Data Recovery Work .

PS : The Advice I Gave To Prasadsv was genuine and from the bottom of my heart its right there after all the comments ,Might be you forgot to read it in the first place ,If you have something constructive to contribute do share we will appreciate it ,If you are just here to create a scene then we have better things to do in life

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: June 17th, 2017, 8:52 

all INDIAN ARE BROTHER PLZ DONT DISHUM DISHUM :D :D :D :D

COMEDY FIGHT
:::::::::::::::::::::______________::::::::::::::::::::
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIe06TAGaZM