All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: July 17th, 2017, 16:39 
Offline

Joined: June 10th, 2016, 20:49
Posts: 52
Location: karachi
Auto trex for sale!
Will give 4 different scripts.
Success rate very high.
Whatsapp: +923452784328


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: July 18th, 2017, 15:40 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
And the price is ... ?

What about sharing it for .... free ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: July 20th, 2017, 4:11 
Offline

Joined: February 22nd, 2016, 6:39
Posts: 104
Location: india
owais wrote:
Auto trex for sale!
Will give 4 different scripts.
Success rate very high.
Whatsapp: +923452784328

Is it useful for most wd drives ?
price?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: July 20th, 2017, 4:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: August 15th, 2006, 3:01
Posts: 2294
Location: CDRLabs @ Chandigarh [ India ]
prasadsv wrote:
owais wrote:
Auto trex for sale!
Will give 4 different scripts.
Success rate very high.
Whatsapp: +923452784328

Is it useful for most wd drives ?
price?


Sir ,
Basically used for Refurb purposes

_________________
Regards
Amarbir S Dhillon
CDRLabs Data Recovery - [ Chandigarh ,India ]
My Data Recovery Experiments - > https://www.facebook.com/chandigarhdatarecovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: July 20th, 2017, 13:14 
Offline

Joined: October 24th, 2014, 4:57
Posts: 205
Location: Remote Raid Help on planet Earth
Spildit wrote:

What about sharing it for .... free ?


Are you serious? :)

_________________
http://www.alfadatarecovery.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: July 20th, 2017, 15:34 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: May 5th, 2004, 20:06
Posts: 2765
Location: England
It's already out there for "Free"

_________________
All went well until I plugged the drive in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: July 21st, 2017, 1:42 
Offline

Joined: January 31st, 2014, 8:46
Posts: 230
Location: India
I have a trex .. anyone want it please msg me email:- Galaxychadha@@gmail.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: August 6th, 2017, 8:51 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
There is a Trex on the HDD Guru file section ...

One would only need proper "scripts" ...

AUTO TREX is normal TREX with special scripts. People have it for free (or not) and sell it for $600 or so ...

In other words you buy it and then you sell it how much you can. This of course is PIRACY as TREX is WD factory software and should not be sold/trade by "scammers".

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: August 6th, 2017, 8:52 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
Also one can get something like SeDiv and/or WDMarvel and run AUTO ARCO anyway ....

At least it looks like a more "legal" sollution ...

One would pay to the software authors and not to "scammers" selling a "TREX" that was not coded by them to start with ....

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: August 6th, 2017, 11:09 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 517
Spildit wrote:
Also one can get something like SeDiv and/or WDMarvel and run AUTO ARCO anyway ....

At least it looks like a more "legal" sollution ...

One would pay to the software authors and not to "scammers" selling a "TREX" that was not coded by them to start with ....

Both programs are based on VSC information "sniffed out" from other more "legal" or less "legal" software. At the time such programs were distributed freely in Russia and their authors were heros. Both programs are heavily protected against "sniffing", reverse engineering, etc. Wonder why....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: August 6th, 2017, 11:54 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
BGman wrote:
Spildit wrote:
Also one can get something like SeDiv and/or WDMarvel and run AUTO ARCO anyway ....

At least it looks like a more "legal" sollution ...

One would pay to the software authors and not to "scammers" selling a "TREX" that was not coded by them to start with ....

Both programs are based on VSC information "sniffed out" from other more "legal" or less "legal" software. At the time such programs were distributed freely in Russia and their authors were heros. Both programs are heavily protected against "sniffing", reverse engineering, etc. Wonder why....


I don't think that SeDiv were ever distributed "freely" in Russia ...

Many years ago when SeDiv was "introduced" to me it would only deal with ST-10 drives (old Seagate barracuda type of drives with CERT, APP, VENDOR, ATA, etc ...). The "free" demo would read the "tracks" and "firmware components" only and the paid version would allow for data to be written to the drive as well. SeDiv was never a "free" tool. They only released a WD version way later on. Then they made a WD/Seagate DEMO that would read and only if you aquire the tool you would be able to write back to the drive. At the same time Hitachi tool was released but there was never a DEMO of that.

Initialy if you were able to buy SeDiv Seagate ST-10 tool you would be able to install it on some machines (full version) but the license would be locked to a single machine. Then you could dump firmware with the full copy of SeDiv on several machines but the resources would be encrypted. You would need the licensed machine to write the data back.
It was something like that if my memory is not failing me ...

:D :D :D

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Auto trex for sale. 4 different scripts
PostPosted: August 7th, 2017, 2:02 
Offline

Joined: September 30th, 2005, 7:33
Posts: 517
Spildit wrote:

I don't think that SeDiv were ever distributed "freely" in Russia ...



I didn't mean SeDiv! I meant programs like HDD Repair, v2c.exe, CP.exe, IBMexplorer, Fujiexplorer, etc.

And you miss the point again. Both programs would worth noting without the VSC information stolen from others . To claim that they are legal sounds pretty strange to me.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group