All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 17:28 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
mmzhr wrote:
Spildit wrote:
mmzhr wrote:
(...)
with $300 i can buy 8tb drive :D :D :D


No you can't.

Because as you stated ....

mmzhr wrote:
$ iranian people suffer hard life salary is 200 $/month



So you can't buy a $300 8TB drive.

Period.


yes i can

https://www.itbazar.com/p_29751.aspx

see this page

its a reseller in iran that sell origianl hdds with 2 or 3 years warranty 8) 8) 8)


If you can pocket out $300 to buy a drive then you can pocket out $350 to buy SeDiv (to say the least).

If you can buy drives for $3 and sell them for $300 then i can't see why you can't pay some $$$ for tools ...

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 17:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
You can also "beg" for pirated stuff or chinese "free" pirated - translated tools on very well known Egypcian, etc ... forums .....

There are very "clever" people that will happly sell you pirated TREX, SHTR, ST-Com, etc and they can even offer you some very good (not) "Chineseware" for free .....

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 17:32 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
mmzhr wrote:
Spildit wrote:
mmzhr wrote:
(...)
with $300 i can buy 8tb drive :D :D :D


No you can't.

Because as you stated ....

mmzhr wrote:
$ iranian people suffer hard life salary is 200 $/month



So you can't buy a $300 8TB drive.

Period.


yes i can

https://www.itbazar.com/p_29751.aspx

see this page

its a reseller in iran that sell origianl hdds with 2 or 3 years warranty 8) 8) 8)


If you can pocket out $300 to buy a drive then you can pocket out $350 to buy SeDiv (to say the least).

If you can buy drives for $3 and sell them for $300 then i can't see why you can't pay some $$$ for tools ...


i cannot buy sedive directly because of sanctions but sediv has a few reseller in iran that selling sediv for $1000 :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 17:39 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
mmzhr wrote:
i cannot buy sedive directly because of sanctions but sediv has a few reseller in iran that selling sediv for $1000 :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:


Here you have a list of the only SeDiv Re-sellers that are allowed to sell SeDiv :

http://www.hddoracle.com/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=2104

Goes without saying that most likely what those "re-sellers" that you talk about are doing is to but the keys to legal re-sellers for $350 and sell them to end users for $1000 assuming that hat you say is true. Also there are a SeDiv "license" with 5 re-activations (instead of 1) that costs $750. That is the most expensive license that you can get. Even if your local "re-sellers" are paying that key they are still getting the extra $250 for them for each copy they sell.

Maybe you should do the same ? If you are willing to buy drives for $3 to fix and sell for $300 there shouldn't be any "moral" problem for doing the same that your local SeDiv re-sellers are doing, right ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 17:57 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
mmzhr wrote:
i cannot buy sedive directly because of sanctions but sediv has a few reseller in iran that selling sediv for $1000 :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :evil:


Here you have a list of the only SeDiv Re-sellers that are allowed to sell SeDiv :

http://www.hddoracle.com/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=2104

Goes without saying that most likely what those "re-sellers" that you talk about are doing is to but the keys to legal re-sellers for $350 and sell them to end users for $1000 assuming that hat you say is true. Also there are a SeDiv "license" with 5 re-activations (instead of 1) that costs $750. That is the most expensive license that you can get. Even if your local "re-sellers" are paying that key they are still getting the extra $250 for them for each copy they sell.

Maybe you should do the same ? If you are willing to buy drives for $3 to fix and sell for $300 there shouldn't be any "moral" problem for doing the same that your local SeDiv re-sellers are doing, right ?


those resellers are coward that sell sediv $750 to $1000

for example i sell 500 gb drvie after fixing as a stock and recertified drive for $25 because new 500gb drives has price about $30

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 18:05 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
You buy damaged drives for $3, then you fix them (like disabling heads and stuff) and you sell them for $25 because new ones are $30 .... Nice ....

You sell those junk crappy drives that will die + 30 days warranty for a price that is only less $5 of new drives and you got your drives for $3 so you have $22 profit from each drive. Sell 20 of those and ask payment by paypal. You can then buy SeDiv and continue with your crimes .... er ... busines ....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. - OH .... And of course because you don't know how to fix those drives just keep on asking on the forum .... I'm sure that after reading this all forum members will gladly help you out ...

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 18:11 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
You buy damaged drives for $3, then you fix them (like disabling heads and stuff) and you sell them for $25 because new ones are $30 .... Nice ....

You sell those junk crappy drives that will die + 30 days warranty for a price that is only less $5 of new drives and you got your drives for $3 so you have $22 profit from each drive. Sell 20 of those and ask payment by paypal. You can then buy SeDiv and continue with your crimes .... er ... busines ....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

P.S. - OH .... And of course because you don't know how to fix those drives just keep on asking on the forum .... I'm sure that after reading this all forum members will gladly help you out ...


i sell hdds as market price
i will buy $300 legal with license and support not $1000 from coward resellers :evil: :evil: :evil:
i ask one of my friends that have paypal to buy it for me :D :D :D

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 18:25 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
One of your friends in your country ? Strange that your friend have paypal and you don't ....

Also wanna know what the best tool in the market is ?

Get this for free :

http://www.hddoracle.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=39

Set it to compatible mode / win 98 on the properties of the executable.

Get port talk driver. Run ALLOWIO on port talk to run HRT on windows. Use /a option.

- allowio hrt_demo.exe /a

Now detect your drive and use ATA terminal.

Best tool in the world for HDD VSC research.

Even better would be to get non-retail HDD48.exe or HRT (with hardware card)

Then you will be happy.

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 7th, 2017, 18:28 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
One of your friends in your country ? Strange that your friend have paypal and you don't ....

Also wanna know what the best tool in the market is ?

Get this for free :

http://www.hddoracle.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=39

Set it to compatible mode / win 98 on the properties of the executable.

Get port talk driver. Run ALLOWIO on port talk to run HRT on windows. Use /a option.

- allowio hrt_demo.exe /a

Now detect your drive and use ATA terminal.

Best tool in the world for HDD VSC research.

Even better would be to get non-retail HDD48.exe or HRT (with hardware card)

Then you will be happy.


in iran because of sanction and dollar high rate you cannot buy stuffs as price in global market :cry: :cry: :cry:

thnkas you are a good man :D :D :D

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 13:07 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
But ..... You did just mention $300 USDs for 8TB drives .... lololololol

Also start practicing with that DEMO. You will love it.

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 13:23 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
But ..... You did just mention $300 USDs for 8TB drives .... lololololol

Also start practicing with that DEMO. You will love it.


i dont know maybe iran and china having secret deal :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 16:33 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
To be honest i think that you would love DataPlanet !

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 16:34 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
I think that you should add this guy to your contacts and worship him :

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27938

Maybe you guys can be friends ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 16:50 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
To be honest i think that you would love DataPlanet !


why do you think i must love him??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 17:53 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
Because both of you are crazy assuming both of you are not the same person ...

Both of you post same sort of stuff.

Do you like porn as well ?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 17:57 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
Because both of you are crazy assuming both of you are not the same person ...

Both of you post same sort of stuff.

Do you like porn as well ?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:


i hate porn :evil: :evil: :evil:

genius or clever is a person that people saying they are crazy :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 17:59 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
So ... why can't you fix Toshiba or Hitachi if you are a genius ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:13 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
So ... why can't you fix Toshiba or Hitachi if you are a genius ?


i'm not genius but if you are genius fix seaagte hdd without sediv or other software and upload screenshot here :) :) :)

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:20 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8114
Location: Portugal
mmzhr wrote:
Spildit wrote:
So ... why can't you fix Toshiba or Hitachi if you are a genius ?


i'm not genius but if you are genius fix seaagte hdd without sediv or other software and upload screenshot here :) :) :)


Ok !!!

Can i use FREE software like ATA terminal ? Or do i have to use HyperTerminal only ?

I can "FIX" Seagate only with free tools but i will need to use "something" even if it's free.

I will show you how to fix Toshiba, wanna know ? Very easy !!!! This is BIG SECRET that only i know. It's called "Spildit method" and you can't even do it with PC-3000.

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: i cannot find cap and rap and sap modules in rom
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:27 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
mmzhr wrote:
Spildit wrote:
So ... why can't you fix Toshiba or Hitachi if you are a genius ?


i'm not genius but if you are genius fix seaagte hdd without sediv or other software and upload screenshot here :) :) :)


Ok !!!

Can i use FREE software like ATA terminal ? Or do i have to use HyperTerminal only ?

I can "FIX" Seagate only with free tools but i will need to use "something" even if it's free.

I will show you how to fix Toshiba, wanna know ? Very easy !!!! This is BIG SECRET that only i know. It's called "Spildit method" and you can't even do it with PC-3000.


ok please send it in pm not here because other users use it against you understand!!!

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], hwdiver and 37 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group