All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 8:50 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
hi
today i share another free tool that downloaded from mrt lab for seagate HDDs 8) 8) 8)
with this tool you can edit and change P-List duplication or G to P defects :) :) :)
enjoy it :D :D :D

Instructions for Seagate P-list editor

The module 03 (P-list) will be loaded if we click "Load module 03". Then a dialog box will pop up. Please choose ".11" for Generation 11 HDDs, ".12" for Generation 12 HDDs. For other models, such as Generation 14 HDDs, please fill in the dialog box "File offset" with offset address of P-list in module 03.
Common P-list offset (hex)
.11 CA00
.12 19400
.14 4C800


Attachments:
Seagate P-list Editor 1.0.0.1.zip [849.41 KiB]
Downloaded 104 times

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 10:26 
Offline

Joined: December 8th, 2010, 11:37
Posts: 525
Location: Ottawa, Canada
What value are you adding with all these posts of plagiarized procedures? We can just go to the MRT YouTube channel or use Google and get them for ourselves. Very generous of you to share others' work, without giving credit to the authors in some cases. It would be more appropriate to do this only in response to when someone asks for help and then it would be more appropriate to simply provide a link to the source. It's called net etiquette or simple courtesy.

_________________
Sabo Computer Repairs & Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 11:34 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
LarrySabo wrote:
What value are you adding with all these posts of plagiarized procedures? We can just go to the MRT YouTube channel or use Google and get them for ourselves. Very generous of you to share others' work, without giving credit to the authors in some cases. It would be more appropriate to do this only in response to when someone asks for help and then it would be more appropriate to simply provide a link to the source. It's called net etiquette or simple courtesy.


:shock: :shock: :shock:

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 12:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8163
Location: Portugal
LarrySabo wrote:
What value are you adding with all these posts of plagiarized procedures? We can just go to the MRT YouTube channel or use Google and get them for ourselves. Very generous of you to share others' work, without giving credit to the authors in some cases. It would be more appropriate to do this only in response to when someone asks for help and then it would be more appropriate to simply provide a link to the source. It's called net etiquette or simple courtesy.


And the problem is even bigger .....

@mmzhr is doing the same in many other forums ....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 13:29 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
LarrySabo wrote:
What value are you adding with all these posts of plagiarized procedures? We can just go to the MRT YouTube channel or use Google and get them for ourselves. Very generous of you to share others' work, without giving credit to the authors in some cases. It would be more appropriate to do this only in response to when someone asks for help and then it would be more appropriate to simply provide a link to the source. It's called net etiquette or simple courtesy.


And the problem is even bigger .....

@mmzhr is doing the same in many other forums ....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


i hate copyright why you must buy some of softwares for $$$ :evil: :evil: :evil:
salary in usa or europe not equal to salary in iran :cry: :cry: :cry:
in iran we use latest softwares for free or low price :D :D :D

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 14:56 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: February 9th, 2009, 16:13
Posts: 1935
Location: Ontario, Canada
And can we assume you provide your services for free too?

_________________
Luke
RAID Data Recovery


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 15:14 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
lcoughey wrote:
And can we assume you provide your services for free too?


you know it not fair usa and europe using sanctions against iranian people and wanting to iranains respect copyright

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 16:27 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8163
Location: Portugal
mmzhr wrote:
lcoughey wrote:
And can we assume you provide your services for free too?


you know it not fair usa and europe using sanctions against iranian people and wanting to iranains respect copyright


So you stole / pirate / crack software using sanctions against iran as excuse ?

Go crack PC3K ....

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 16:55 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
mmzhr wrote:
lcoughey wrote:
And can we assume you provide your services for free too?


you know it not fair usa and europe using sanctions against iranian people and wanting to iranains respect copyright


So you stole / pirate / crack software using sanctions against iran as excuse ?

Go crack PC3K ....


if someday usa stop sanctions against iran on that day i buy legal softwares :D :D :D
but today i see no point for buying legal software when i'm suffer from sanctions

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 17:46 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8163
Location: Portugal
Please read forum rules.

Please no pirated software here!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You are a criminal looking to make easy money with stolen software and out help.

You should be banned.

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 17:59 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
Please read forum rules.

Please no pirated software here!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

You are a criminal looking to make easy money with stolen software and out help.

You should be banned.


ok i dont share pirated software here :roll: :roll: :roll:

i use it for myself and spildit and fzabkar :D :D :D

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:02 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8163
Location: Portugal
Ok. Please do PM me all the pirated software that you have for HDDs.

I would love to have it !!!

What pirated software do you have for HDD firmware ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:11 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
Ok. Please do PM me all the pirated software that you have for HDDs.

I would love to have it !!!

What pirated software do you have for HDD firmware ?


i'm still working be patient

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:18 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8163
Location: Portugal
Still working on what ? Pirating the software ?

Just post a list of what you have. Maybe you have something there that i don't know yet .... Or maybe not ...

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:28 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
Still working on what ? Pirating the software ?

Just post a list of what you have. Maybe you have something there that i don't know yet .... Or maybe not ...


i dont share here anymore because of other iranian users i will send later in pm

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:38 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8163
Location: Portugal
Just post a list of what you have !

What is the problem with Iranian users ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:42 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
Just post a list of what you have !

What is the problem with Iranian users ?


ok i list name of softwares i downloaded from chinese sites

F3 Tool

Seagate P-List Editor 1.0.0.1

ST F3 Repair Tools V1.0

MST F3 3.0

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:57 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8163
Location: Portugal
Do they work ?

I do love ChineseWare !!!

Try to read sysfiles and modules with that. And then check modules and sysfiles !

You will have big surprise !

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 18:58 
Offline

Joined: February 8th, 2014, 8:08
Posts: 448
Location: Eastern Europe /recovering worldwide/
mmzhr wrote:
if someday usa stop sanctions against iran on that day i buy legal softwares :D :D :D
but today i see no point for buying legal software when i'm suffer from sanctions

Have you ever created or developed anything yourself? Maybe some very basic utility?

Or the sanctions block your mental capacity as well?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seagate P-list Editor Free Version
PostPosted: October 8th, 2017, 19:01 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Dmitri wrote:
mmzhr wrote:
if someday usa stop sanctions against iran on that day i buy legal softwares :D :D :D
but today i see no point for buying legal software when i'm suffer from sanctions

Have you ever created or developed anything yourself? Maybe some very basic utility?

Or the sanctions block your mental capacity as well?


most of usa scientists that living in usa are iranians :wink: :wink: :wink: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alexpeter, Google [Bot], jcur, Yahoo [Bot] and 22 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group