All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 4:33 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Hi

i founded this tool on russian site rlab 8-)

with this tool you can send ata commands to all hdds :D

Supported drive types:

HDD,
SSD,
SSHD,
USB Flash/USB SSD.

Supported interfaces:

ATA -universally (PATA, SATA, ZIF, CE-ATA, etc.);
SCSI -universally (SCSI, SAS, SSA, FC-AL, iSCSI);
USB -universally (USB, FireWire, and Thunderbolt).

Translated Page

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.a ... ester.html

Download Link

http://rlab.ru/download/R.tester.zip

Enjoy

Regards

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: R.tester
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 5:45 
Offline

Joined: February 8th, 2014, 8:08
Posts: 444
Location: Eastern Europe /recovering worldwide/
A couple of important notes:

1) Please note this is an alpha-version of R.tester, hence we did not announce it yet anyhow.
But since this topic is here, here's the correct link to program description (in Russian):

https://rlab.ru/tools/rtester.html

2) Despite the alpha development stage, it works, so please feel free to use it, but don't be too surprised if there are any glitches.

Soon we will create an official description and support section for R.tester with more details about its functionality and usage.

Once we have something closer to stable release, I will surely mention that separately.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R.tester
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 5:55 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Dmitri wrote:
A couple of important notes:

1) Please note this is an alpha-version of R.tester, hence we did not announce it yet anyhow.
But since this topic is here, here's the correct link to program description (in Russian):

https://rlab.ru/tools/rtester.html

2) Despite the alpha development stage, it works, so please feel free to use it, but don't be too surprised if there are any glitches.

Soon we will create an official description and support section for R.tester with more details about its functionality and usage.

Once we have something closer to stable release, I will surely mention that separately.


thanks for your notes :D :D :D

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 7:12 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: January 28th, 2009, 10:54
Posts: 2635
Location: Greece
Thanks, it looks extremely handy.

If you could translate the Diag settings window, I'd be grateful :-)

_________________
Northwind Data Recovery - Greece
WD Trusted Partners
http://www.northwind.gr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 12:27 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
northwind wrote:
Thanks, it looks extremely handy.

If you could translate the Diag settings window, I'd be grateful :-)


Hi

OK I translating program for you!!! :) :) :)

if you have sediv full or any tool that cut seagate head for me please send download link for me in pm :D :D :D

Thanks

Regards

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 13:29 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
northwind wrote:
Thanks, it looks extremely handy.

If you could translate the Diag settings window, I'd be grateful :-)


Hi

I Translated Diag Settings For You :D :D :D

Enjoy it 8) 8) 8)

Please send download link of sediv or any tools that cut head for seagate f3 in pm

Thanks

Regards


Attachments:
R Tester 1.14.7.zip [534.22 KiB]
Downloaded 20 times

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 15:32 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
ATA terminal is not working / not implemented.

You can use Bus Hound for sending ATA commands to the drive instead :

http://perisoft.net/bushound/

Looks like there will be some plugins with VSCs for R-Tester...

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 15:39 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
Why don't you contact ICCSYS and buy full SeDiv ?

No-One will send you FULL SeDiv by mail because there are no pirated SeDiv and even if there were no-one would send it to you !!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 15:49 
Offline

Banned User

Joined: May 11th, 2017, 17:10
Posts: 236
Location: Iran
Spildit wrote:
Why don't you contact ICCSYS and buy full SeDiv ?

No-One will send you FULL SeDiv by mail because there are no pirated SeDiv and even if there were no-one would send it to you !!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


$300 for sediv!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sediv developer stoled codes and vscs from pc3000 and mrt to creating sediv and sell it to innocent people :evil: :evil: :evil:
in fact sediv is a pirated copy of mrt and pc3000 with different gui :roll: :roll: :roll:

_________________
Mohammad Mazaheri

Email: mazaheri.online@gmail.com

Mobile: +989185005214


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 16:07 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
mmzhr wrote:
Spildit wrote:
Why don't you contact ICCSYS and buy full SeDiv ?

No-One will send you FULL SeDiv by mail because there are no pirated SeDiv and even if there were no-one would send it to you !!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:


$300 for sediv!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sediv developer stoled codes and vscs from pc3000 and mrt to creating sediv and sell it to innocent people :evil: :evil: :evil:
in fact sediv is a pirated copy of mrt and pc3000 with different gui :roll: :roll: :roll:


It's not .....

Also the first version of SeDiv worked with ST-10 only and was published years before MRT pro ...

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 10th, 2017, 16:12 
Offline

Joined: December 5th, 2011, 5:38
Posts: 1081
Location: Italy
Spildit wrote:
It's not .....

Also the first version of SeDiv worked with ST-10 only and was published years before MRT pro ...

I agree


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: October 14th, 2017, 17:32 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
I do like the concept of this tool but i DON'T like the fact that they did rip HRT / HDD.exe code to create this tool ....

They are even using .ini files and decoding rules for S.M.A.R.T. / drive ID that were "stolen" from HRT / HDD.exe ....

Example :

Code:
PIO modes supported=64 DEC 0 0xFF
Minimum multiword DMA transfer cycle time (ns) per word=65 DEC 0 0xffff
Manufacturer_s recommended multiword DMA cycle time (ns)=66 DEC 0 0xffff
Manufacturer_s PIO cycle time (ns) without flow control=67 DEC 0 0xffff
Manufacturer_s PIO cycle time (ns) with flow control=68 DEC 0 0xffff


:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: Yesterday, 19:40 
Offline

Joined: February 8th, 2014, 8:08
Posts: 444
Location: Eastern Europe /recovering worldwide/
northwind wrote:
Thanks, it looks extremely handy.

If you could translate the Diag settings window, I'd be grateful :-)

northwind
Sure, the initial plan was to break it in on the domestic market before the stable international release, but since there's an interest, we will prepare a detailed description and support section in English without waiting for that.

I will make a good (not automated) translation of the Diag window maybe not within the days, but within the next week or two. Have quite a lot on my plate at the moment.


Spildit wrote:
they did rip HRT / HDD.exe code to create this tool ....

They are even using .ini files and decoding rules for S.M.A.R.T. / drive ID that were "stolen" from HRT / HDD.exe

Spildit
Are you sure you know the history of HDD.EXE Team and HDD Research Group and their work well enough to make bold statements like this?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: Yesterday, 23:59 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: January 28th, 2009, 10:54
Posts: 2635
Location: Greece
Dmitri wrote:
northwind
Sure, the initial plan was to break it in on the domestic market before the stable international release, but since there's an interest, we will prepare a detailed description and support section in English without waiting for that.

I will make a good (not automated) translation of the Diag window maybe not within the days, but within the next week or two. Have quite a lot on my plate at the


Sure, sounds great. Thanks!

_________________
Northwind Data Recovery - Greece
WD Trusted Partners
http://www.northwind.gr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: Today, 3:03 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: May 5th, 2004, 20:06
Posts: 2765
Location: England
What SW is stealing what?

Spildit wrote:
I do like the concept of this tool but i DON'T like the fact that they did rip HRT / HDD.exe code to create this tool ....

They are even using .ini files and decoding rules for S.M.A.R.T. / drive ID that were "stolen" from HRT / HDD.exe ....

Example :

Code:
PIO modes supported=64 DEC 0 0xFF
Minimum multiword DMA transfer cycle time (ns) per word=65 DEC 0 0xffff
Manufacturer_s recommended multiword DMA cycle time (ns)=66 DEC 0 0xffff
Manufacturer_s PIO cycle time (ns) without flow control=67 DEC 0 0xffff
Manufacturer_s PIO cycle time (ns) with flow control=68 DEC 0 0xffff


:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

_________________
All went well until I plugged the drive in.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: Today, 14:28 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
Dmitri wrote:
Spildit
Are you sure you know the history of HDD.EXE Team and HDD Research Group and their work well enough to make bold statements like this?


I just compared the way R.Tester decodes S.M.A.R.T. and drive ID (passport) and the way the decoding rules work are exactly the same HDD.EXE / HRT uses for the same functions.

It doesn't have anything to do with knowing the history of HDD.EXE Team or even BVG, it's just a question of comparing software.

Also your .ini contains exactly the same decoding rules that are present on HRT smart.ini and info.ini

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: R. tester 1.14.7
PostPosted: Today, 14:29 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: December 19th, 2006, 8:49
Posts: 8112
Location: Portugal
Dmitri wrote:
Spildit
Are you sure you know the history of HDD.EXE Team and HDD Research Group and their work well enough to make bold statements like this?


I would love to know more. Maybe you can clarify us ?

_________________
1Q9xrDTzTddUXeJAFRn37aqh1Yr6buDCdw - (Bitcoin Donations)
The HDD Oracle - Platform for OPEN research on Data Recovery.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 28 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group