Switch to full style
Data recovery and disk repair questions and discussions related to old-fashioned SATA, SAS, SCSI, IDE, MFM hard drives - any type of storage device that has moving parts
Post a reply

Hitachi HDS5C3020BLE630 particular recovery

January 30th, 2018, 11:27

I say particular recovery because I need to recover only one partition on the drive.
The drive was partitioned into 3 parts, D,E and F. Now it only shows D and E. (see pic). Not sure what caused it to drop F drive partition. I was able to recover the F drive although it doesn't show up, by using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard. D drive is readable as is E drive but I have a lot of files on E drive that I'd like to recover so haven't written anything to it other than a EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard scan. The scan shows a large number of files of various sizes as well as the "usual?" list of files. They are listed under "more Lost Files" raw 341368 (number of files).

E is showing 1.57 TB free which I'd like to recover. I'm thinking E drive partition has lost it's file listing? Anyway to repair it without losing everything on that partition? I don't care about the D partition so it can go if need be.

Thanks for and all help!
Attachments
2018-01-30_8-18-46.jpg

Re: Hitachi HDS5C3020BLE630 particular recovery

January 30th, 2018, 21:13

try to use r-studio.

Re: Hitachi HDS5C3020BLE630 particular recovery

January 30th, 2018, 21:41

(248 GiB) + (1.57 TiB) = 1.99 TB

ISTM that you may have deleted partitions E: and F:, and then reinitialised the resulting empty space as a single partition.

Can you show us DMDE's Partitions window?

https://dmde.com/
Post a reply