All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 17th, 2005, 1:40 

If this site should just be for experts, what would you have to talk about?

The rest of your message is filled with basically junk. You have a Napoleon complex and should do a reality check. "kill people" what kind of talk is that? The talk of an expert? With only 1 post you are obviously someone else and have a frustrating life. It's ok things will get better for you.

Why can't you people get the hint. You should not be attempting anything having to do with Data Recovery. Stop bothering us people that know about it.

You should have to pass a test or demonstrate your ability somehow before being allowed to join this site.

We are not here to "help each other out." You want help. PAY ME. Then I'll recover your drive, and laugh in your face. You people are useless to me. I already forgot more than you'll ever know about DR. You can do nothing for me so just quit or die.

If I ever found you, I would kill you myself so that the real people can do DR. You people fuck up the whole industry for all of us.

LEAVE THIS SITE NOW. NEVER COME BACK!!!

Posted 17/1/2005, 08:44:

"I really do not had intention to hijack the thread, SORRY for that.
I do not care about legal or ilegal software, but I care when someone receive a hard disk to do a job and instead of fix it he will fu,, it.
The client will not have what he wants - serious people that are in the business are not gonna get the job , the end user will think that everybody in this market do not know what to do or what are doing, and he will say to everybody that he knows what happpens with him and the business will loose the credit.
So has professionals that spend theyers life in this business, studying working - is sad when we realize that verything will die.
The situation of this business in Russia and in some others countries is critical, jobs that in 1.999 had the costs arround U$2.500,00 USD no has people saying that can do for U$100,00 USD - why ? because this people has nothing to do and nothing to loose and they do not care, today they are here tomorrow even them do not know what they are gonna do; and this is bad - not for me - but for the business.
Why do you think that has business that the people that work in them has credibility ?
Anyhow - why think about this - is not your problem if DATA RECOVERY is not a good business tomorrow you can sell computers or you can install network or who knows ?,there are many things that you can do - at least for a few days or months.
I'm in the business has more then 34 years, and believe me I will be in it till I die. I saw many things - and many revolutions and many guys and guess what ? I'm still here.
I have no problem in get more job, but is sad very sad when I think about this business and about what could be donne if the people involved in it could be more serious more professionals more responsables ; but you do not think like this you really do not care, you are looking for a magic solution you are looking for the LDRs and modules that can put some hard disks to work, and has many persons here thinking that this business is this only this....
You see television ? has an advertisng there that says - walk - keep walking......"

Hi,

I can tell you that I am not looking for a quick fix. The logic that some people from here use is flawed at best. If I am in the US and you are in some other country, I am no threat to you. Do you think that people needing data recovery come here? Do you think that if someone in Ohio needed data recovery and I wasn't there they would call you? Please be reallistic. There is enough room for everyone in this business. If I had the knowledge about this type of area and you needed help, you would get that help. I wouldn't send messages saying pay me, this or that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 17th, 2005, 3:53 

Totally agree...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 18th, 2005, 10:04 

!- Companys, and people that has more to do , will not come here - this is true.
2- I do not think that has here someone that has problem with therat, this is some kind of dream.
3- Everybody that is here and use some nick like me, and do not say from where come or in what company he works, has something to hide, people that has nothing to afraid supose to use real name and to give all others information about them, this is what I think. So like everybody can see I'm in the category of people that has some kind of problem with identity, but I do not fake and I have conscience about what I'm doing.
4-I do not think that someone in hell will look for my service, and I realy do not care about this, this is not the problem, but maybe you need to learn others things that is going beyond hard disks repair, and this also is not my problem.
5- The only thing that concerns here is the HARD DIKS REPAIR AND RECOVERY BUSINESS. And to have a serious business and a market with a good healthy we will need serious people in it, and even myself will need some improovements.
6- About the help that I'm seeing here, it looks for me in the most part of the cases, jokes.
And please do me one favor, this is my opinion and you do to need to agree with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 18th, 2005, 18:47 

cenahum.
Ok You are all right but peopple dream to go where You are fknow and their only chance is to learn something.Thay would like
to learn just to escape to the "dream " land where thay could live like "normal" peopple.So they do not want to give up their kowlage.
I have 23years and 2000 disk repired for a 3years.It took me 2 montsh to figure out how things work.
This time is not free, yes it can be shared but not given away.
You look for hwlp, what do You offer.
I will help anybody, give me a job (not You) i will explain to You, You (not You) will lwarn I will get a "normal" life all OK!
But not You want to be "recovery lab" while we "just use " some emul.Bay Nikola

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 19th, 2005, 11:53 

The problem is that people don't want to learn. They want to jump into this data recovery industry and start making quick money. This is sad...

Post subject:
PostPosted: January 19th, 2005, 16:01 
Hi folks !

Veeery interesting tread. Let me reply to Mooney first :

My quotation comes directly from ACELAB, Russia. It includes extractor. I was able to install it on a pc by myself and let it works. Canadian services have a point for support and manuals INMHO. It can be so a big money difference ? Answer to the question is open...

ArmResl sorry to hijack, but this is only a "natural" continue to the discussion.

I don't want to bother you, but let me say that I really want to study and understand. I know only one think. To don't know (citation :o ). I'm doing this day by day, without hurry. This is a good place to meet the gurus, and also jokes... If you know how to discriminate, it is ok. I think that each guru could find from me (not exactly a guru) an interesting case to include in his experience.

For shmowe, I don't want to spend a word. It comments itself.

Finally, I agree with cenahum words, and finally with other guys for the utility of sharing infos.