Switch to full style
Data recovery and disk repair questions and discussions related to old-fashioned SATA, SAS, SCSI, IDE, MFM hard drives - any type of storage device that has moving parts
Post a reply

WD Green HDD not getting detected in BIOS and Windows

May 22nd, 2018, 8:07

My 1TB WD Green HDD is not getting detected in BIOS. So, i used a docking station in another PC to investigate what went wrong. I used a number of partition utilities to investigate. I am sharing the results. Please guide me.

Re: WD Green HDD not getting detected in BIOS and Windows

May 22nd, 2018, 8:31

In my opinion you need to consult a pro, before it's too late.
In the last screenshot, the drive responds with a CRC error, which can be caused by failing/weak heads (amongst others).
If the data is valueable, I wouldn't risk hammering it with various software solutions.

May 22nd, 2018, 12:16

Well,
i see you are from india .I have some of my trained students near your place " balasore " .If you are interested i can send you their address ,You can pm me your No .

May 23rd, 2018, 2:12

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:Well,
i see you are from india .I have some of my trained students near your place " balasore " .If you are interested i can send you their address ,You can pm me your No .

My mobile number is : 9439300565. I cannot PM you at the moment as i am not yet provided with the facility.
Post a reply