Switch to full style
Data recovery and disk repair questions and discussions related to old-fashioned SATA, SAS, SCSI, IDE, MFM hard drives - any type of storage device that has moving parts
Post a reply

GPT Partition Inaccessible

December 8th, 2018, 9:06

Good, I write with the hope of help, I have 2 discs on my pc and the largest of three teras was corrupted I do not know why, this is divided into three partitions, call 1, 2, 3, get back the 2 and the 3 which I intend to endorse the other disk but scandisk refuses to recover the 1 claiming that the file table is corrupt, I have dealt with other programs but I could not, if I try to access it, it tells me to format it, it has a tera that partition, I can not find the way to recover it and I do not know if there are other more powerful tools, I have used MiniTool Partition lite, partition magic, the hiren I have not tried yet another one called EaseUS, you can help me ... thanks

I attached what to testdisk took more than three days to perform, I am wrong with the record, it is 3 Teras but it comes out as a much smaller one.
Should I give partition 1 for lost?
Something else that can be done to recover that partition
Thanks in advance

https://ibb.co/9qh2Phy
Post a reply