Switch to full style
Data recovery and disk repair questions and discussions related to old-fashioned SATA, SAS, SCSI, IDE, MFM hard drives - any type of storage device that has moving parts
Post a reply

DVR Header question...

June 12th, 2019, 10:24

Hello guys,,

Anyone got similar DVR Header like this: "Luo Li"

It came from someone who says he dono about the DVR Model/Making and they don`t have the device ...

if someone knows/seen this Header?

Thnx
:wink:

Re: DVR Header question...

June 27th, 2019, 19:27

HX_Recovery can usually detect the DVR type. Its a free trial to see, then I think they charge about $200 per job.

June 28th, 2019, 1:37

einstein9 wrote:Hello guys,,

It came from someone who says he dono about the DVR Model/Making and they don`t have the device ...

Thnx

There are a lot of White Labels. So it may be one of China :) Need to look on video stream. Please go to addresses more than 1 GB from begin, take sample (binary) and share :)
And we will help detect codding type (H264, H265, ...) and may be provide solution

June 28th, 2019, 12:21

Iurii wrote:
einstein9 wrote:Hello guys,,

Thnx

There are a lot of White Labels. So it may be one of China :) Need to look on video stream. Please go to addresses more than 1 GB from begin, take sample (binary) and share :)
And we will help detect codding type (H264, H265, ...) and may be provide solution

Sorry Iurii I should have recommended you as well. I know your prices are now far more competitive and its a great product.

June 29th, 2019, 3:43

ddrecovery wrote:HX_Recovery can usually detect the DVR type. Its a free trial to see, then I think they charge about $200 per job.

Hi,

Am aware of this (tested it) >>>> did not work :shock: thats why i came here

But

I found it already long time and case closed... Thnx :wink:

@Iurii

sometime ago i sent you a PM telling you that am leaving one of the DVR cases (was re-init. and your tool did not find anything) i had for you to Test your DVR App. with it
I left my PC with DVR HDD connected for 48h for you to login & see....... I was already done with it.

But you never replied/responded till now for this post.

Just to let you know,,, and i posted in public that am sending you a PM....

have a good day and thnx for the Tip...

July 2nd, 2019, 3:17

I guess its crystal clear now...

As i told your cousin before: Too good is really Not good.
Post a reply