All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SA Firmware Engineer one position available
PostPosted: August 15th, 2004, 22:06 

USA based large company is filling a position for a data recovery engineer compitent in SA fixes with existing products such as the PC3k and capable of developing in-house SA fixes for new drives as they come out from the manufacturers. Also must be capable of learning to use our own in-house SA software. Large Salary, vacation, health insurance and bonuses. We are looking for top engineers only. If you fit the requirements all of your needs will be met. This opportunity will not last long. Please PM me with your credentials if you are interested. Travel opportunities between intercontinental offices are available

Post subject: Re: SA Firmware Engineer one position available
PostPosted: October 11th, 2004, 6:23 
deleted

Last edited by Guest on June 8th, 2005, 10:23, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2004, 10:23 

Diogen wrote:
dm wrote:
USA based large company is filling a position for a data recovery engineer compitent in SA fixes with existing products such as the PC3k and capable of developing in-house SA fixes for new drives as they come out from the manufacturers. Also must be capable of learning to use our own in-house SA software. Large Salary, vacation, health insurance and bonuses. We are looking for top engineers only. If you fit the requirements all of your needs will be met. This opportunity will not last long. Please PM me with your credentials if you are interested. Travel opportunities between intercontinental offices are available

Wages?

Wages are based on how well the aplicant is able to fill the job requirements. If you would like detailed information of wages please PM me with your skills. The proper aplicant will make very good wages.

Posted 11/10/2004, 17:25:

Wages are based on how well the aplicant can fill the requirements. I you would like detailed information please pm me with your skills and or resume'. The proper aplicant will make a very, very good wage.

thanks.
dave

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2004, 0:07 

i thik the engineer at least know the connectin between hdd data and GLIST OR PLIST.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 15th, 2004, 6:58 

This topic is valid yet?