All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Salvation Data -No BBS No Support No Fun Does Not Work
PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 2:59 

salvationlaura wrote:
1) I applied to the DHL Import Account today, and i will get confirmation two days later. I will send the DHL account to Mr. Amarbir and he can send the defaulty one to us without any problem.

2) We have no dealer/reseller in India for the time being;

3) we will pay the freight with our account

Thank you so much, DF~

Hi Laura and DF ,

The ISsue Will Not Be solved even if they Get a international DHL import Account No ,cos i will have to do all the documentation .

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 5:56 

Amarbir, you are hereby being sentenced to life inside your room, without a possibility of parole even the Darkest Force (DF) will not be able to save you now. :evil:

PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 7:32 

:boxing:
:horse:
:row:
:weep:

DF
:)

PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 7:48 

Judge Judy wrote:
Amarbir, you are hereby being sentenced to life inside your room, without a possibility of parole even the Darkest Force (DF) will not be able to save you now. :evil:

Hi Judge ,
First Post Also against Me ,And Second Post also Against Me .Master Dimitry Can You check the IP Address and verify This ID Please .

PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 7:55 

Hi All ,

this is Making no progress and salvation data is not doing anything on the issue ,i am really really socked at the customer support and service of the company ,I hope they do not do the same they are doing to me with any other customer

I am Really Socked At This Forum and My Old Fellow Friends that Are Keeping quite On this subject ,Comeon Guys Say Something On this Issue ,Are You So Damn Busy that you Cannot Solve a Issue Between Some Of Your Fellow Friends And Some company .Some Day you Can Also Have a Issue Or Might Need something I Have always Been giving a Helpful Hand To everyone . :oops: :cry:

PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 8:44 

Hi,

Just a thought Amarbir....

Do you not have a Post Office service in India, like our "International Signed For" service in UK?

I have sent HDD's to Malaysia, China, US, Australia etc with no problems. Send like a private person, no company info, so customs do not care.

All u need to return is the HDD Doctor unit itself, small and light.

This would be very cheap (in UK it would cost the quivalent of $20 or less) and I bet Laura would be pleased to give you some gift in lieu of postage reimbursment to you (as she has already kindly offered to pay freight both ways).

I can see your predicament, but also Laura has been more than helpfull, she can do no more due to the Indian system.

It's all about give and take. If I have a faulty item, I consider it my duty to return it to the supplier, as these things can happen. Salvation did not deliberately send you a faulty item, I'm sure!! ;-)

Hope it helps friend!

Cheers

Sean

New!! HDD-PCB.COM for all your PCB and donor HDD requirements!

PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 10:40 

Hi PCimage ,
Thanks Exactly ,I Was Planning to Send it By Alternative Route As That Will Require Less Documentation ,I Wish Once i Send It And Confirm That To Laura she Could Also dispatch a Brand New One From China Cos i Have Wasted Nearly a month on this mate .Everyone Know Me On the forum and For sure she Also Knows I am not a cheater or something ,So I Am dispatching the Item Tommorow and Paying Myself For The Frieght ,Lets see what she does As Far As Reimburment of The Money I Have Paid and the Time I Have Wasted .

PS :Laura I am Sending Each and Everything Back And Will Confirm you the Same On HDDguru Forum With documentation Proof ,If you could Please Check Another Item for Me There and Send it ASAP i will Appreciate That .How Do You Plan To Reimburse the Payment Of USD 75 i Would Be spending On the Freight ,Also Do You Want Me To Send you some HDD That Do Not work with The Product Cos this Device Starts Functioning Fine Certain Times And Most Time Just Refuses To Work Like I Was Trying to Power on One HDD today And It Would Not Power That On .As Soon As i Tried My Friends Main Console it started the HDD. So this Main Console is 100% Defective

PostPosted: March 19th, 2008, 22:05 

Amarbir,

I get email from our China DHL office, yes, even we have an import account, you still have to do alot paperwork.

Dear Ms Li,

I am so sorry
Yes it is.

In fact, the paperwork is required by local custom but not DHL
As a logistic company, DHL has been trying best to make the transferring procession simplest but every country has its own custom policy and PPWK request.

The request is national policy which we have no idea to avoid, or there will be troublesome and delay in clearance.

I am so sorry for the inconvenience
Tks n brgds

Grace

Wang Zonglin CSD TC Desk
DHL-Sinotrans Intl Air Courie Ltd.
No. 18 Ronghua Nan Lu, Beijing Economic-Technological Development Area,
Beijing 100176, P.R. China
Phone: +86 (10) 58601076 Ext:2504 Fax: 86-10-67805177

Email: zonglin.wang@dhl.com http://www.cn.dhl.com

I think we have to give up hope on DHL courier~

We will find another way~

PostPosted: March 20th, 2008, 1:52 

To Amarbir,

I have contacted one courier company in China, they have a partner in India, he will arrange people to pick up the package.

Please don't worry about about the delivery. I have given their your contact details.

Sorry for the problem and the inconvenience.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Laura

PostPosted: March 20th, 2008, 4:55 

Good news.

I got email from DHL china office just now and informed that Indian DHL arrange couriere to pick up the pakcage from Mr, Amarbir.

Thank you for your all , especially HDDBUG,Darkfore, PCIMAGE and everyone who read this post.

Thank Mr. Amarbir has done alot paperworks and sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you and regards

Laura Lee

PostPosted: March 20th, 2008, 7:11 

Amarbir, you're lucky because Laura lee bailed you out, otherwise you'll be locked up in your room forever and I'll throw away the key. :D :D #Case Closed# psstttt pstttttt!! be quiet, no more complains sir! or I'll reverse my decision. :evil:

PostPosted: March 20th, 2008, 13:48 

What more to say. Relax:

and as i always say.

:) Smile, it improves your face value. :) :mrgreen:

:)
DF

PostPosted: March 20th, 2008, 21:17 

Well Laura has exceeded customer expectations and has gone the extra mile in trying to assist Amarbir, but he is still giving her a hard time. Why??

Amarbir
...You complain that Bruce takes a long time to get around to assisting you, did you think you are their only customer?

Many countries have different laws, rules and regulations regarding importing and exporting goods. I am afraid that in light of this situation if you had bought a product from UK / US / Russia or anywhere in the world you would have to do your own paperwork for Exporting your item back to its origin.

I see in this thread only attempts at using the forum to apply pressure to SalvationData, but what you are really doing to the company is defamation, and slander. Yes other people have had problems and found bugs, that happens in all hardware / software environments it is how things become improved for us end users. I use some neat forensic tools like FTK 2.0, I had problems with that initially, did I scream and shout it out on a forum. No! I wrote them a polite email and my problem was sorted as soon as they started work again after the weekend. Is it not possible that some of those people on the SalvationData forum had found bugs that had been addressed and or fixed and the results not posted on the forum?? You cant say everyone there has problems with their products as there are plenty of posts from people who don't have any issues either. Most of the posts I've seen regarding problems are from one repeating customer...

We will be one company who will continue to buy from SalvationData as their support is second to none.

In regards to your reply to my wife's post...
Amarbir wrote:
kelly wrote:
Amarbir wrote:
Hi ,
Check this Out All Users Are Unsatisfied ,The Salvation support Is Nonesense ,See The Direct Link To the Seagate Area

http://support.salvationdata.com/forum/ ... 89c2573ad5

Come On Guys Speak Out

Not guy but girl speaking out here ;)
I'm afraid I have to disagree. We have succeeded in repairing a couple of U6 series Seagate drives with HD Doctor for Seagate. In fact the first time we used the device was successfully we had a few hiccups until we were more comfortable with the software. Maybe you should try to arrange your schedule around Salvationdata's working hours for a day or two and contact Bruce via email. He spent some time working remotely with my husband at the beginning of this week and from what I hear it went quite well. My husband found his time with Bruce informative although we still have an issue with a couple of WD drives that HDD WD couldn't fix but that is still work in progress.

If you cant arrange to work same time as SalvationData staff then at least send them an email to support@salvationdata.com and include some screen shots so that they can see what you are up against.

The bugs that are mentioned in the post you refer to seem to me as if they were ironed out in the update...You are running this on 32 bit XP or win 2k I hope.

Just my 2 cents :)
Salvationdata Rocks
Kelly

Hi ,
The question is Not If they Helped You Or Not ,Ref To My First email i said its full of bugs ,Go to thier BBS everyone is also saying that ,I have HD Seagate doctor and i am only talking about that ,

@ Kelly : Can you Zero Full a U6 Without the Spindle Motor Working ?
: Can you Accept a Bug in which After Many Operations The HDD Switches Off itself

I have already addressed the fact that 'Everyone is saying that product is full of bugs' we just haven't seen their other correspondence with SalvationData.

Can we zero a full U6 without the spindle motor working? I don't know we were lucky enough to have a working device that does zero a HDD while the spindle motor works, actually 13 since the date of your post. They were also verified with forensic tools afterwards for validation.
Can you Accept a Bug in which After Many Operations The HDD Switches Off itself? No again our product works and we can operate it in such a way that the drives (unless suffering mechanical faults) actually do not switch off without our interaction.

I do disagree with the comments made regarding exchanging your product for a different tool, you say you used your friends seagate tool? To me that sounds very similar to buying the software and telling the store manager that the disc is scratched can you change it for a different software package altogether. In the UK you would have no chance. You would get a refund or an exchange for a working version of the software you bought originally. And you would be expected to return it at your own cost.

I see from your post March 17th, 2008, 7:43, you think SalvationData should learn the laws and regulations of every country they sell to?? WOW thats some knowledge, maybe they can increase the cost of their tools to facilitate the costs of learning those laws and then they can charge us based on their experience too ;)

Final note.. to Laura and all at SalvationData keep up the hard work and thank you for all of your support. I hope that this thread can be closed and Amarbir has a working Seagate tool soon. then we can all relax :)

From friendlyface aka f0r3nsixed

PostPosted: March 20th, 2008, 21:34 

Friendlyface,

I agree that Laura has gone the extra mile. She did that for me when I had a problem, too.

I have Salvation Data's hard drive station w/ platter swapping tools and I'm pleased with it.

I haven't bought any of their HDU products because I do not know if they work and I do not know how they compare with, say, the PC3000. In other words, if I already have a PC3000, can the Seagate tool provide features not offered by the current version of the PC3000?

Any comments you might have, pro or con, would be appreciated.

Jon

PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 7:35 

Judge Judy wrote:
Amarbir, you're lucky because Laura lee bailed you out, otherwise you'll be locked up in your room forever and I'll throw away the key. :D :D #Case Closed# psstttt pstttttt!! be quiet, no more complains sir! or I'll reverse my decision. :evil:

No comments As i Have No Idea which Friend you Are sorry Boss .

PostPosted: March 21st, 2008, 7:41 

@ Friendlyface

I Read your Email and will Answer ASAP .I am also In the Same Trouble As Salvation Data .I Also Went a Extra Mile ,And Yes the Product Has Bugs ,And Yes The Matter is solved .And No i am Not a Blackmailer And I Was Not Pressurizing
,Indian DHL Was Killing Me and My Time .Thank Gog Its Finished .

Ps :Matter of Fact I Am working Very Closely With Salvation For Certain Things That I Will Not Like To disclose and Laura Knows That Too ,So Chill Down .Lets Close The Thread and Concentrate on the Bugs in different Tools of Salvation So That They Can Refine them .Why Do Not You start One Thread For Seagate And I Can Pool In It .

PostPosted: March 26th, 2008, 21:53 

Hi friends,

Ambir has received the New one, we have gotten the so-called " defective", a happy ending.

Thank you all!

Regards,

Laura