All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Soft-Center help
PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 9:56 

Someone is available to help me to learn using Soft-Center flash tool for fee?
I'm not DR professional, so I'm searching someone that can help me using this tool starting by basis.
A simply email exchange (question/answer) is enough for me.
If someone is interested to help me for fee please send me a PM.
Thanks

Post subject: Re: Soft-Center help
PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 10:47 

You have excellent Soft-center forum with School section. There is a few example, they explain what to do. You must read this and understand.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 12:56 

arvika wrote:
You have excellent Soft-center forum with School section. There is a few example, they explain what to do. You must read this and understand.

Yes, true...... but informations and examples there are sparse and also .....maybe I'm a bit obtuse :roll: :D

PostPosted: March 29th, 2010, 15:14 

Alkemist wrote:
arvika wrote:

Yes, true...... but informations and examples there are sparse and also .....maybe I'm a bit obtuse :roll: :D

You must try harder. It is quite simple. Just read SC forum, you need about one month to learn this.

PostPosted: March 31st, 2010, 19:37 

......... nobody want help me for fee?
No need to be very expert, also a normal user can help me on learning basis.

PostPosted: April 4th, 2010, 9:14 

I ask a little help (and also I'm disposed to pay for it) ..... over 120 reader on this topic and no one answer. In fact I'm a bit amazed :shock:

PostPosted: April 4th, 2010, 11:37 

Alkemist wrote:
I'm not DR professional, so I'm searching someone that can help me using this tool starting by basis.
Thanks

Dear Alkemist, if you read some of the posts in the forum you will quickly realize that there is no spoon feeding. So you say you are not a DR professional, but you would more or less like for a DR professional to teach you how to use this tool. And for free :shock: and so that you can make money with it :shock: :shock:

I hope you do realize that most people here are busy and value their time :?:
My mother used to say, nothing in live is free, except death and even that will cost you your life. No offense, but trying to teach you how to use the tool, if you don't have the background is a mammoth task. I don't think anyone has the time for this. If you wanted a tool that's more user friendly you should have invested in some of the more expensive flash recovery tools such as from Ace or Salvation. The tool you purchased is for pro's. I am sure that if you spend a few weeks of research and testing with this tool you will find out how to use it, and if you are still stuck, then maybe you can post some more specific questions and you might receive a pointer or two in the right direction. Please understand that this is different then what your asking. Your question is somewhat similar to: "Hey Guys I got a cheap C++ compiler, can someone teach me C++. Oh.. Yes please teach me for free :mrgreen:

PostPosted: April 4th, 2010, 11:47 

Nonono, he's asking for someone to teach him in exchange for money (for fee)

Even then, I think its going to be hard to find someone who has enough spare time to do it

PostPosted: April 4th, 2010, 13:24 

Oh :roll: I read (free) my bad!

PostPosted: April 4th, 2010, 14:01 

quasimodo wrote:
Alkemist wrote:
Thanks

Dear Alkemist, if you read some of the posts in the forum you will quickly realize that there is no spoon feeding. So you say you are not a DR professional, but you would more or less like for a DR professional to teach you how to use this tool. And for free :shock: and so that you can make money with it :shock: :shock:

I hope you do realize that most people here are busy and value their time :?:
My mother used to say, nothing in live is free, except death and even that will cost you your life. No offense, but trying to teach you how to use the tool, if you don't have the background is a mammoth task. I don't think anyone has the time for this. If you wanted a tool that's more user friendly you should have invested in some of the more expensive flash recovery tools such as from Ace or Salvation. The tool you purchased is for pro's. I am sure that if you spend a few weeks of research and testing with this tool you will find out how to use it, and if you are still stuck, then maybe you can post some more specific questions and you might receive a pointer or two in the right direction. Please understand that this is different then what your asking. Your question is somewhat similar to: "Hey Guys I got a cheap C++ compiler, can someone teach me C++. Oh.. Yes please teach me for free :mrgreen:

I fully agree with you about ...all!
I know that most people here are busy and value their time so I dont ask it for free.
I'm not DR professionall and also I dont want do this job .....I'm just an hobbyst.
I have buy Soft Center Tool because Is intersting and affordable also if not suitable for beginners (now I can see).
I have also contact ACE to buy their tool and try to start with a different tool but now is almost impossible to buy ....they say me have many problems to sell it outside Russia at this time and need wait.
So my request is so crazy? :)

PostPosted: April 4th, 2010, 14:20 

Well if it's any encouragement when I first purchased the tool I was a little disappointed that there where no manuals of any sort. Try to download example 1,2,3,4 and try to learn and understand every step. Then purchase two or three Flash drives and read the dumb's. Try to find the mix and assemble.

PostPosted: April 22nd, 2010, 9:56 

hmm

PostPosted: April 24th, 2010, 4:37 

There are simple examples on softcenter forum. First try to understand those.
Also, it helps if u check out some datasheets and get some idea about how these memories work.
Furthermore it is absolutely neccessary to have a good knowledge of FAT file systems at least.

pepe