Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

software for android and iOS cell phones

July 27th, 2016, 15:13

Hello seniors, can you please tell me the best software for data recovery in android and iOS phones. I can buy the software.

Re: software for android and iOS cell phones

July 27th, 2016, 16:17

Wondershare, Easeus, Tenorshare. They all do a half decent job, but none of them do it all. Depending on the phones OS you may need to try all the programs to get a recovery, and then its sometimes not possible if the phone is a particular model. If you win the lottery you can always try Cellebrite... :shock:

July 27th, 2016, 17:16

ddrecovery wrote:If you win the lottery you can always try Cellebrite... :shock:

Not all models supported either

July 29th, 2016, 14:45

ddrecovery wrote:Wondershare, Easeus, Tenorshare. They all do a half decent job, but none of them do it all.... :shock:

which one is the best software, which software I should buy from above mentioned softwares.

July 29th, 2016, 15:08

saroya44 wrote:
ddrecovery wrote:Wondershare, Easeus, Tenorshare. They all do a half decent job, but none of them do it all.... :shock:

which one is the best software, which software I should buy from above mentioned softwares.

They all give free trials. So see if you can the data back from your current job from one software. If you can, then buy it, if not move onto the next.

July 30th, 2016, 3:48

Thank you very much ddrecovery.. :)
Post a reply