Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

Finally a UPDATE - > PC 3000 Flash Ver 4.0

October 24th, 2016, 15:19

Hi Guys ,
Finally i Am Also Trying To Move Into Flash Slowly ,By Weekend i Should Have The New PC 3000 Flash Ver 4.0 En-route To India To Me Via DHL .This is a Update to my old " PC 3000 Flash " .The Old PC3K Flash Was Version 1.0/2.0 Something Like That .I Did Do a Lot of Recoveries Those Days on TSOP48 Chips But The Game Is All Changed Now .I Have a Set of Adapters Leased To Me By One Of My Students Who Came To Learn HDD Recovery From Me .But i am planning to Buy

1 : Buy This -> http://www.acelab.eu.com/news/newsitem.php?itemid=170 " Main Multiboard Adapter With Three Modules "But They Are Not Socket-ed " . Is It Easy To Solder IC's To These In Your Opinion " VNR Guys What Do You Say" They Do Have Few Adapters Without Sockets In Base Adapter Kit Right .

2 : Also The Card Reader That You See In The Page Down Below "Works With Technomode " Just Like Dead SSD ,I Am Really Interested to See how this one works .Might be we do not need to rip apart a few cards with monolith chips inside .This could be superb ,Plus The Emmc is a great addon though we could install this in the circuit board they supply already

PS : VNR You Are Next ...... :lol:

Re: Finally a UPDATE - > PC 3000 Flash Ver 4.0

October 24th, 2016, 16:46

1. Very good solution, but Ace is late about 5-6 years with this. I really do not understand why they release now this adapters (when I read the news i really checked the date on my computer ;) ). I think the best way is use standard ZIF48 socket and adapters for it. It is next non-standard solution, not compatible with older Ace readers. But it is my humble opinion.
2. If I'm not wrong, Sergey implement this solution about 10 years ago, maybe more.

October 24th, 2016, 23:29

arvika wrote:1. Very good solution, but Ace is late about 5-6 years with this. I really do not understand why they release now this adapters (when I read the news i really checked the date on my computer ;) ). I think the best way is use standard ZIF48 socket and adapters for it. It is next non-standard solution, not compatible with older Ace readers. But it is my humble opinion.
2. If I'm not wrong, Sergey implement this solution about 10 years ago, maybe more.

Correct ,
But SC is the most expensive solution out there ,Once you buy thier reader + adapters and software its more expensive then anything on planet earth ,This will not hinder my purchase though ,After VNR its Gonna Be SC .But USD 1870 For Yearly Updates Its Too Much For Countries Like Us in India ,Still We Will Try Our Best .

October 26th, 2016, 7:37

Hi everyone ,
Its On The Way To Me Hopefully in a Day Or So .Your Guidance Is Solicited :D
Post a reply