Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

ADATA XM11-V2 (Sandforce) SSD

May 4th, 2017, 10:54

Anyone able to handle these with what appears to be a typical unresponsive Sandforce after it comes to the ready state?

Re: ADATA XM11-V2 (Sandforce) SSD

May 4th, 2017, 11:47

Leave it for few hours... And it should be good to find terminal and see a log.

May 4th, 2017, 12:06

Martin wrote:Leave it for few hours... And it should be good to find terminal and see a log.

I left it powered on over night, but did not have terminal connected. I'll give that a whirl next.

May 5th, 2017, 3:46

There are some guys who work with such things, but success depends of panic dump content.

January 22nd, 2022, 20:32

Martin wrote:There are some guys who work with such things, but success depends of panic dump content.

How to decode or analyze these dumps? I've got a bricked OCZ Agility 3 120GB with SandForce and created these logs recently.

Thank you and hello forum :)

January 23rd, 2022, 16:28

Elvis wrote:
Martin wrote:There are some guys who work with such things, but success depends of panic dump content.

How to decode or analyze these dumps? I've got a bricked OCZ Agility 3 120GB with SandForce and created these logs recently.

Thank you and hello forum :)

There are many tools to repair them, already. Of course, data will be lost.

January 29th, 2022, 18:32

DR-Kiev wrote:There are many tools to repair them, already. Of course, data will be lost.

Thanks for your reply, could you be more specific, please? Are there any free tools for resetting? I found the following tutorial, but maybe there are other/easier solutions out there?
https://computerlounge.it/how-to-unbrick-sandforce-ssd/

And to my initial question: Does anyone know how to decode or analyze these panic dumps, to understand what is exactly going on? @Martin wrote "success depends of panic dump content". I extracted 5 files out of this ssd. I could upload these files if needed.

best regards
Elvis

January 30th, 2022, 11:10

I've uploaded these files now, so if someone want to take a look, see attachment.
Attachments
OCZ Agility 3 Panic Dumps.zip
OCZ Agility 3 120GB panic dumps and logs
(4.51 MiB) Downloaded 265 times
Post a reply