Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

z400s possible memory damage

September 5th, 2017, 9:46

Hello every one i have this case is a sandisk ssd z400s the controller is a sm2246xt, i am working this case with a pc3k ssd i can put the drive in safe mode but the memorys is seriously damage. When i create the task and try to rebuild the trasnlator this take a very long time the all procces take 30-45 minutes. In the beginning of procces the pc3k ssd can read in a few pages without error, but after one or two minutes in the log you only can see this error:

H2F Chunk checking error (Block: 0x06E3; Page: 0x0DE0)
H2F Chunk checking error (Block: 0x06E3; Page: 0x0DE1)

i believe the memorys is seriously damage but is possible do something?

any help i am very greatful

Re: z400s possible memory damage

September 8th, 2017, 5:22

alemmat wrote:Hello every one i have this case is a sandisk ssd z400s the controller is a sm2246xt, i am working this case with a pc3k ssd i can put the drive in safe mode but the memorys is seriously damage. When i create the task and try to rebuild the trasnlator this take a very long time the all procces take 30-45 minutes. In the beginning of procces the pc3k ssd can read in a few pages without error, but after one or two minutes in the log you only can see this error:

H2F Chunk checking error (Block: 0x06E3; Page: 0x0DE0)
H2F Chunk checking error (Block: 0x06E3; Page: 0x0DE1)

i believe the memorys is seriously damage but is possible do something?

any help i am very greatful

some times H2F error is not chip damage , H2F is Index table damage. you can reade chip use FLASH EXTRATOR find ecc if ok .
Post a reply