All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Resources Update - Not Working At My End Atleast PC3K Flash
PostPosted: October 23rd, 2017, 11:02 

Hi Folks,
This is in reference to version 7.0.6.4006 thats there in current update of all current TS valid guys .My computer has kasperky antivirus and basic Windows 7 Pro 32 Bit Stuff .I am not able to update resources .It gives me a notification that repeat the download .This is told to us that will happen if our resources are current and we are still trying to update .So i disabled antivirus and tried no luck ,Then i deleted the entire Flash folder "saving my tasks elsewhere first " and then reinstalled it again from fresh scratch .This tool is again giving the same errors which actually means we are unable to update our tool for new chip databases , XOR values etc .Can someone try and and report back if this is indeed happening if it is we are not able to use the full features on the tool as there is ZEROOOOO updates Since April 2017

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

Post subject: Re: Resources Update - Not Working At My End Atleast PC3K Fl
PostPosted: October 24th, 2017, 4:43 

Hi All,
This Will Help All of Us If You Can Participate And Pool In Your Side of The Story ,No Updates To Database is Not Good ,WE Should Let Ace Know if Indeed Its a Issue

PostPosted: October 24th, 2017, 9:31 

When you created a support ticket on the ACE tech support site (ts.acelaboratory.com), what did they say?

PostPosted: October 25th, 2017, 7:03 

lcoughey wrote:
When you created a support ticket on the ACE tech support site (ts.acelaboratory.com), what did they say?

Well,
I had a Task That They Were Not Able to Solve No XOR .No XOR cos we cannot add XOR as Database Update is Not Working .This case was handled by Filipp he says i have a issue with my computer .I tried the tool on other computer same issue ,tried on many computers and tried 7.0.6 and 7.0.5 both same issues .Then i got roman on skype and he tells me they have disabled updates .Well when was this told to all of us who have active or non TS .Why is this not told to acelab TS Staff .This is Not How These Thing Should Be Handled .

PS : My enthusiasm is down the drain when ever i start doing flash cos there is always a issue left and right .Here i have a Lexar 8GB SD Card with SM2703F AA Controller And NAND With ID 2c 64 64 56 .Tool has no support for this common chip also .Man i need a break where is my gun now i need to shoot something .Last Case No XOR ,This Case No NAND Memory Chip Support .Still Counting How many more Cases i Can do or Waste Time .

PostPosted: October 25th, 2017, 7:32 

Quote:
Here i have a Lexar 8GB SD Card with SM2703F AA Controller And NAND With ID 2c 64 64 56

you could always ask for help here..
Being a Micron Chip, datasheet shouldn't be too hard to acquire.

I've been telling you for at least a year a solution to this exact issue ;-)

Confucius once said "Man can not live on PC3K alone"

PostPosted: October 25th, 2017, 8:51 

With my PC3K-Flash a few versions back, the download feature is not working. I've found it has worked randomly since it came out. Because there are so many variations for flash, it is impossible for any of the tools to support 100% of the possible cases. But, I've found that if I can get a dump with PC3K-Flash or SoftCentre, there are others who have a few tricks up their sleeves who can and will help when paid fairly for their assistance.

PostPosted: October 25th, 2017, 15:07 

HaQue wrote:

Why bothering with datasheet if:
a) This is Micron...ONFI dude!
b) Easiest chip vendor to reverse engineer config

There you go

PostPosted: October 26th, 2017, 0:12 

HaQue wrote:
Quote:
Here i have a Lexar 8GB SD Card with SM2703F AA Controller And NAND With ID 2c 64 64 56

you could always ask for help here..

I've been telling you for at least a year a solution to this exact issue ;-)

Well,
I had saved money for Rusolut But they increased pricing and i was again unable to buy that .But Now i Want To Buy Flash Extractor First And Then Rusolut .Because i think I Would Be Able to solve more cases like this .I am stuck with just one tool and any case i do mostly it does not have Chip support or XOR so i cannot do much .I understand my lack of education but i am learning this quite fast when i start doing flash the problem is that i always end up with HDD back as i feel i make more money in that business .Like yesterday whole day i spend in this case of this Lexar 8GB SD Card With ZERO output .No one can beat serge in flash and hence softcenter would be the ideal choice now for me and help me accelerate my flash work .But i am open to invite Rusolut To indian for a Training session i have a pretty good training section in my office to accommodate approx 12 people along with all hardware necessary for work .

PostPosted: October 26th, 2017, 7:26 

wait till you spend 2 weeks on one flash with zero return, then you really start having fun ;-)

PostPosted: October 26th, 2017, 12:49 

HaQue wrote:
Quote:

i begin to love Confucius

PostPosted: October 26th, 2017, 23:32 

lcoughey wrote:
With my PC3K-Flash a few versions back, the download feature is not working. I've found it has worked randomly since it came out. Because there are so many variations for flash, it is impossible for any of the tools to support 100% of the possible cases. But, I've found that if I can get a dump with PC3K-Flash or SoftCentre, there are others who have a few tricks up their sleeves who can and will help when paid fairly for their assistance.

Luke ,
i am not bad at doing flash work i can do 50% to 75% what others can do .The issue is that The resource updating feature should be a constant feature of any tool via internet then only we can make sure we have the most uptodate library in a tool .The issue is either the company should invest in research that we have a good percentage of success .Take a Example of what sasha just told me about adding my flash chip .We do not have a explanation how to add a chip to our tool " though now i will try to figure it " . Its told to us that if we have a unsupported chip we should contact technical support ,When we do it they will have a standard answer " This will be added end of summer " .End of the summer is ended and support is nowhere .I love all people who make tools but my love is not blind i am verbal when it needs to be verbal .You should also note that people who have soft centre and rusolut never buy pc3k cos they never have a case where they cannot solve a issue .i can give many examples of extremely good companies who have softcenter and rusolut only .Seriously for taking dumps all you need is a softcenter reader period of outsourcing is priority

PostPosted: October 27th, 2017, 3:03 

Sasha Sheremetov wrote:
HaQue wrote:

Why bothering with datasheet if:
a) This is Micron...ONFI dude!
b) Easiest chip vendor to reverse engineer config

There you go

Sasha ,
By Default Three pinout variations are probed by PC 3000 flash when iding this NAND .They are 8 ,109 and 9 .Iding the TSOP48 using 8 Variant gives me a id in normal mode , no id in jdec mode and in onfi it gives id in 16 bit .By using the second power pinout variation i get id in normal state but nothing in jdec and onfi .In the third power power pinout variation 109 scheme we get normal id ,no id in jdec but in onfi again 16 bit ID .Is this a 8bit chip or 16 bit ? .Now slowly flash is getting to my head