Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

My SanDisk Micro SD card corrupted suddenly.

January 23rd, 2018, 8:36

Hello.
I have a SanDisk Micro SD card 64GB and it is corrupted suddenly. When I want to recover it via "TestDisk" then it can't recover anything :(
It show me something like:
All of them are error!!!

Any idea?

Thank you.

Re: My SanDisk Micro SD card corrupted suddenly.

January 23rd, 2018, 17:03

How are you connecting it to computer ? Native reader ( like in a laptop ) or one of those usb-to-sd adapters ?

February 3rd, 2018, 9:32

rogfanther wrote:How are you connecting it to computer ? Native reader ( like in a laptop ) or one of those usb-to-sd adapters ?

I used "usb-to-sd adapter".

February 3rd, 2018, 9:43

need to wire it up, dump NAND and recover using usual chip-off solutions. A decent Data Recovery lab should be able to do it IF pinout exists and they have it, and if all other pre-requisites are met.. which won't be known until they start working on it.
Unlikely any other solution.

February 8th, 2018, 5:25

Hello guys.
Have another question about SanDisk:
I restarted my phone this morning when I exprerienced a freeze. After this, I opened my memory card to find out that it had been corrupted. The files I had, had increased tremendously in size and had the "?" on them.
I formatted the card on Sunday because of the same problem! This time, I'd like to see if I get some of my files back.
I moved 3 files to my memory card drive before I slept. I suspect 2 of the files caused this. I downloaded them.
Please help me.
PS: I use the SD card on my phone

February 8th, 2018, 5:41

Thanks in advance!
Regards Topazy.

February 8th, 2018, 19:20

Its a problem now if you want the files, but you should format the card in a computer then test it to see it really has that capacity, or if it is a fake remarked card of smaller size.

February 9th, 2018, 4:32

rogfanther wrote:Its a problem now if you want the files, but you should format the card in a computer then test it to see it really has that capacity, or if it is a fake remarked card of smaller size.

Thank you for your answer. :wink:
I will think something about this. I will need to understand this.
Thanks again.
Post a reply