Switch to full style
CompactFlash, SD, MMC, USB flash storage. Anything that does not have moving parts inside.
Post a reply

Softcenter/FE Reader cannot ID FD32B08UCH1-49 Chip

May 14th, 2018, 19:59

Hi, I have a chip that I can't seem to ID in FE.

The chip comes from a Kingston 32GB USB stick (DT101 G3).

Controller:
PHISON
PS2251-07-V
U01613C
SSNHG2CF

Chip:
FD32B08UCH1-49
S1640- 3058161.06

Looks similar to this one, but 32GB (and one chip) instead of 64GB (http://flash-extractor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9598)

On PC3K, I can see the ID, but I do not have this chip in the database, and I am unable to read the chip.

Does anyone have a datasheet for this chip?

Alternatively, does anyone know why it would ID with PC3K and not with FE?

Re: Softcenter/FE Reader cannot ID FD32B08UCH1-49 Chip

May 14th, 2018, 21:13

what is the ID of the chip from PC3K? ad 3a 18 03?
I see this ID in NR.
is this one of the chips that VCCQ requires 1.8v ? there has been some chips that will not ID with FE until you give VCCQ 1.8v and not 3.3v

do you have new power adapterhttp://flash-extractor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9847?

http://www.flash-extractor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9573

Re: Softcenter/FE Reader cannot ID FD32B08UCH1-49 Chip

May 14th, 2018, 21:23

HaQue wrote:what is the ID of the chip from PC3K? ad 3a 18 03?
I see this ID in NR.


Yes you are correct. The ID in PC3K is 0xAD3A1803

Unfortunately, I do not have VNR.

Re: Softcenter/FE Reader cannot ID FD32B08UCH1-49 Chip

May 14th, 2018, 21:30

Giroot wrote:
HaQue wrote:what is the ID of the chip from PC3K? ad 3a 18 03?
I see this ID in NR.


Yes you are correct. The ID in PC3K is 0xAD3A1803

Unfortunately, I do not have VNR.


I was talking about the new adapter for SC's NR. Of course VNR would be good as it gives you alot better control, and much more research ability anyway.

Re: Softcenter/FE Reader cannot ID FD32B08UCH1-49 Chip

May 16th, 2018, 4:51

Giroot wrote:The chip comes from a Kingston 32GB USB stick (DT101 G3).

Controller:
PHISON
PS2251-07-V
U01613C
SSNHG2CF

Chip:
FD32B08UCH1-49
S1640- 3058161.06


I've just check the PC3K database and here it is:
Image

Maybe you need to update the software?

Re: Softcenter/FE Reader cannot ID FD32B08UCH1-49 Chip

May 16th, 2018, 13:38

HaQue wrote:I was talking about the new adapter for SC's NR. Of course VNR would be good as it gives you alot better control, and much more research ability anyway.


Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. I currently do not have the new power adapter for SC's NR, but it looks like I will be buying it soon.

Re: Softcenter/FE Reader cannot ID FD32B08UCH1-49 Chip

May 24th, 2018, 21:22

Update:

I have the SC Power adapter, and I have it set to 1.8v.

However, it still does not ID this chip.

Could it be that the chip itself has failed?

Re: Softcenter/FE Reader cannot ID FD32B08UCH1-49 Chip

Yesterday, 1:42

Try 2.4V

You'll need an external PSU for this, to supply voltage into the adaptor via the external voltages pins.
Post a reply