All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Question
PostPosted: October 21st, 2008, 15:30 

Mr Wolf wrote:
That's what I meant: so, if you get the software and you don't have the hardware, it's useless

I have a special feeling that if YOU have both, it's useless too... It's like monkey having aeroplane, expensive, but no idea how to use it...

PostPosted: October 22nd, 2008, 14:02 

Mr Wolf wrote:
Mmmm... a more suitable comparison would be what happens between you and your dick: no idea how to use it...

You guessed right :D Only thing i should hope is that guys like you never learn that skill too...

I think you should stop goin' to personal things, there are many experts that can help you. If you think you could help yourself, i wonder why you bought a hard drive from company that is specialized on hd manufacturing, you should make better with your own tools...

Experts doesn't want to see your skills with that dick, just a little money to do the job...

PostPosted: October 23rd, 2008, 10:40 

Ah?
Come again?

You're saying it's better I don't learn to use programs such as PC-3000? Is that the "skill" you're talking about?

Else, no, you should start learning to use your dick by yourself, because I won't help you!

What job? I don't pay to show my skill with my dick!

You're dreaming things: if I could have repaired the hard disk by myself you think I'd be writing here?

Yep, actually, in my garage in my free time I have fun making handcrafted quad processors of 45 nm, LCD screens...
what do you need?

PostPosted: October 24th, 2008, 6:45 

Mr Wolf wrote:
Ah?
Come again?

You're saying it's better I don't learn to use programs such as PC-3000? Is that the "skill" you're talking about?

Else, no, you should start learning to use your dick by yourself, because I won't help you!

What job? I don't pay to show my skill with my dick!

You're dreaming things: if I could have repaired the hard disk by myself you think I'd be writing here?

Yep, actually, in my garage in my free time I have fun making handcrafted quad processors of 45 nm, LCD screens...
what do you need?

What i meaned, if i just want to get my data back, i won't study for that over a years... but becouse you missed the point of my opinion and started that dick thingie, i wouldn't answer anymore on that topic... thanks, hope you swap the platters soon...

PostPosted: October 24th, 2008, 12:14 

And what would you do, then? Send the hard disk to the first one you find?
And if you don't have the money?
I do want my data back, but there are no simple ways

What do you mean with "hope you swap the platters soon"? I searched "swap" in my dictionary, but I couldn't understand the meaning anyway!

If it was a wish, thanks (obviously I'm touching my balls!)

Hey, it's you who "stuck on" my dick! AH!AH!AH!