HDD GURU FORUMS
http://forum.hddguru.com/

HUS726040ALE614 ROM file ?
http://forum.hddguru.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=37706
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Spildit [ November 19th, 2018, 14:55 ]
Post subject:  HUS726040ALE614 ROM file ?

Does anyone have a sample of a HUS726040ALE614 ROM that are willing to share ?

Thanks.

Author:  roger9 [ February 4th, 2019, 23:48 ]
Post subject:  Re: HUS726040ALE614 ROM file ?

Hi ! Is that a 4 tb HGST disk you need a rom from ?
I have one in collection but got no SoN for SA access and not able to read NVram as well
If someone gives it to me - i could shate rom data


Spildit wrote:
Does anyone have a sample of a HUS726040ALE614 ROM that are willing to share ?

Thanks.

Author:  Spildit [ February 5th, 2019, 16:02 ]
Post subject:  Re: HUS726040ALE614 ROM file ?

roger9 wrote:
Hi ! Is that a 4 tb HGST disk you need a rom from ?
I have one in collection but got no SoN for SA access and not able to read NVram as well
If someone gives it to me - i could shate rom data


Spildit wrote:
Does anyone have a sample of a HUS726040ALE614 ROM that are willing to share ?

Thanks.


I need the ROM to get the Super On from it ...

You need to dump the ROM with EXERNAL PROGRAMMER ...

Author:  Spildit [ February 5th, 2019, 16:03 ]
Post subject:  Re: HUS726040ALE614 ROM file ?

I was asking for the ROM exactly to get the SUPER ON out of the ROM dump ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Author:  DR-Kiev [ February 11th, 2019, 15:50 ]
Post subject:  Re: HUS726040ALE614 ROM file ?

Spildit wrote:
I was asking for the ROM exactly to get the SUPER ON out of the ROM dump ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

U Ultrastar
Do you think SUPER ON is different to DESKSTAR version HDN726040ALE614 ? :roll:
Same PCB . NAS adapted FW and regular desktop FW

Author:  Spildit [ February 15th, 2019, 10:24 ]
Post subject:  Re: HUS726040ALE614 ROM file ?

DR-Kiev wrote:
Spildit wrote:
I was asking for the ROM exactly to get the SUPER ON out of the ROM dump ... :oops: :oops: :oops:

U Ultrastar
Do you think SUPER ON is different to DESKSTAR version HDN726040ALE614 ? :roll:
Same PCB . NAS adapted FW and regular desktop FW


I don't have the Super on for those drives on my ATA VSC database .... even for DeskStar ALE614.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/