Discussions related to PC-3000
Please no pirated software here!
Post a reply

PC3000 Training

November 30th, 2023, 12:55

Hi,
AceLabs provides 3 training courses for HDD/Flash/Monolith Recovery with PC3000. I'm starting out in the data recovery world and want to know if this online training would be worth it if I do not have or plan to get PC3000 in the near future due to costs. Each training course costs around $850 except monolith which is more $ I'm sure and onsite. I currently use DFL-PCIe 4X Data Recovery Express and also Deepspar USB Stabilizer. Ive attached the course overviews. Thanks
Attachments
Monolith_Expert.pdf
(1.04 MiB) Downloaded 344 times
PC-3000 Flash Data Recovery Basic Online Training.pdf
(489.27 KiB) Downloaded 316 times
PC-3000 HDD Data Recovery Basic Online Training.pdf
(1.67 MiB) Downloaded 330 times

Re: PC3000 Training

December 1st, 2023, 10:36

Well, that's a very good start, if you don't know anything about this area.
Of course, if you can take them (money wise), I think you should go for it.

December 1st, 2023, 15:31

If you're totally new to flash recovery, then perhaps you could read this primer before attending the course(s):

NAND Flash Data Recovery Cookbook (by Igor Sestanj):
http://adreca.net/NAND-Flash-Data-Recovery-Cookbook.pdf

December 1st, 2023, 17:09

I would skip the basic one on flash. You'll get more from YT videos.

December 2nd, 2023, 3:54

fzabkar wrote:If you're totally new to flash recovery, then perhaps you could read this primer before attending the course(s):

NAND Flash Data Recovery Cookbook (by Igor Sestanj):
http://adreca.net/NAND-Flash-Data-Recovery-Cookbook.pdf

Thank you so much fzabkar
I am looking for exactly the same.

December 2nd, 2023, 4:30

and the 2 VNR books at rusolut.com and all their knowledgebase material. They also do training. Anything Flash is going to cost a bit, can be tough for starters

April 18th, 2024, 11:32

never buy pc3000 flash even thier training
1 day online cost me 650euro and it worth only 50euro
it was 4 hours the first two hours was introducing and general things
the second starts some vedios which was uploaded in thier youtube channel and then starts 3 cases no more
I hope some one could told me that befor wasting that amount of money :?

Yesterday, 7:11

I actually purchased the pc3000 portable set paying close to 18k is aud. Went through two training sessions and iv learned absolutely nothing. The user interface is too complicated for your average techs. Most data recovery software we buy online actually do better than the acelen sorry to say. Now I’m stuck with a kit I don’t know how to use and I can’t even sell it

Yesterday, 8:44

Well, it is a difficult matter, because understanding the UI requires a lot of knowledge about the devices one wants to recover data from. They can help learning the UI but to start from scratch, it is a very steep learning curve. I think you cannot expect them to teach the basics of DR, if you are not into the field at all. The knowledge that comes with years of experience does not settle in a few days of online training. Seems like your expectations were irreal.

Yesterday, 14:37

People tend to think that DR is a business like any other, but unfortunately it isn't.

There's too much stuff even a pro IT tech or any other kind of pro, cannot grasp at first.

Training will not give you a full understanding of how everything works. Just to understand what a specific firmware module does or how all the pieces come together takes a lot of time.

I still remember my first tools from Salvation Data, when I thought (as they said to me many times) that you click a couple of buttons and you can make a lot of money hahahaha
Post a reply