Switch to full style
In-depth technology research: finding new ways to recover data, accessing firmware, writing programs, reading bits off the platter, recovering data from dust.

Forum rules

Please do not post questions about data recovery cases here (use this forum instead). This forum is for topics on finding new ways to recover data. Accessing firmware, writing programs, reading bits off the platter, recovering data from dust...
Post a reply

HQ PCB Images

July 5th, 2016, 15:28

Dear Friends,

I uploaded a HQ scanned Images for almost all known PCB`s (both sides)
for my Ref. & research, and here is it on my dummy Google Drive
free for anyone who wanted to use & re-publish it.

Hope it helps you

Thank you
:agree: :beer:

Ref. Link:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... aring#list

Re: HQ PCB Images

July 5th, 2016, 15:47

Thank you!
But this is not enough.
PCB's with the same number have different configurations.
Not compatible with each other.

July 5th, 2016, 16:00

Thanks, but any chance of posting a ZIP containing the images. Rather inefficient and time-consuming to download individual picture files. I use DownThemAll but it didn't display a meaningful list of JPG files to download en-mass.

July 5th, 2016, 18:44

Likewise, many thanks.

I used WGET to download a list of JPEGs which I extracted from the page source. I edited this list by changing "=s190" to "=s4096". The names of the downloaded files are obscure 54-byte hashes, but it should be possible to autorename them with a script (using the info in the page source).

July 6th, 2016, 17:21

fzabkar wrote:The names of the downloaded files are obscure 54-byte hashes, but it should be possible to autorename them with a script.

Actually, renaming the files is unnecessary. WGET can do that via the "--content-disposition" switch.

wget -t2 -nc -P\your_dir\Toshiba -iToshURL.txt --no-check-certificate --content-disposition

ToshURL.txt would consist of a list of URLs such as ...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/u4bYin-an2-uxzDDQUyw73X5nV2gpa7tx6JDNSXoB_37_2nk8hjSi4YuQ-f-CoJPBkBUJw=s4096

I would write the scripts for you, but different URLs are generated for each session.

July 6th, 2016, 20:53

Down-them-all works a treat, except that you end up with the 190Px images, all properly named automatically. Haven't figured out how to change that yet.

July 6th, 2016, 21:51

Save the page to your HDD as an HTML file. Edit this file. Change every occurrence of s190 to s4096. Then point Down-them-all at this file rather than the website.

July 6th, 2016, 22:45

Thanks for the suggestion, @fzabkar. I relented and used the Bashforth method to download them. Only took a few minutes. Thanks again, @Einstein9!

July 9th, 2016, 5:58

You all welcome.

all the best.

July 24th, 2016, 11:13

Added few OLD folders - good to know it.

in Addition, the SAS to SATA Converter - Old post.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... F9jTjZKODQ

December 22nd, 2016, 9:17

Added New Samsung/Seagate PCB`s to the drive.

October 16th, 2019, 4:05

Added some more PCBs..

WD 800077-003 Locked MCU
Post a reply