Switch to full style
Buy/sell hard drives, parts, tools
Post a reply

Re: ER-Tools - new simple head stack replacement tools

May 18th, 2015, 5:39

Anyone know what happened to Alexander at ER-Tools?

May 18th, 2015, 7:27

thatdellguy wrote:Anyone know what happened to Alexander at ER-Tools?

Buddy,
He had a Notice That By 15 April He will have the tools ready ,now i cannot see that happening .Try and Send him a email .He is wasting his time ,many many people are waiting to buy his tools .I hddsurgery can also start producing plastic type tools that are cheaper in price but good in quality

May 18th, 2015, 18:26

Anyone know what happened to Alexander at ER-Tools?

June 6th, 2015, 1:10

Hello guys! After long break finally i'm back to work. I finished build and tune my new cnc machine, so tools will be available for ordering in next week. Actually few days left, hurrah! :D

I just started manufacture, and in first week or two, only Seagate 5-in-1 sets will be available. Other tools - WDC, Samsung, etc. - will be in stock later. Anyway, you can order any tool which will be have a price and "in stock" in description on my website.

For any questions ask me free, i'll try my best to answer in short time. Please keep in mind my local time is GMT+10, sometimes i sleep and rest. :)

Alexander Erofeev,
ER-Tools developer.

web: er-tools.com (russian) / en.er-tools.com (english mirror)
email: info@er-tools.com

June 6th, 2015, 1:19

ER-Tools wrote:Hello guys! After long break finally i'm back to work. I finished build and tune my new cnc machine, so tools will be available for ordering in next week. Actually few days left, hurrah! :D

I just started manufacture, and in first week or two, only Seagate 5-in-1 sets will be available. Other tools - WDC, Samsung, etc. - will be in stock later. Anyway, you can order any tool which will be have a price and "in stock" in description on my website.

For any questions ask me free, i'll try my best to answer in short time. Please keep in mind my local time is GMT+10, sometimes i sleep and rest. :)

Alexander Erofeev,
ER-Tools developer.

web: er-tools.com (russian) / en.er-tools.com (english mirror)
email: info@er-tools.com

Sir ,
A Bunch of Us Are Dying To Use Your Tools .Infact I am Interested To Resell In India Officially

June 10th, 2015, 7:24

Dear friends, Seagate 5-in-1 Desktop Kit available for ordering right now. The number of kits is limited, hurry to make an order.

P.S. Please note, i don't send parcels by regular mail. In my region international shipping possible only through EMS. Shipping cost depends from destination country, check few examples below for more understanding:
1. delivery cost to France, Germany and most of EU countries - 27,50 USD
2. delivery cost to USA, Canada - 29,00 USD
3. delivery cost to Australia, Brazil and countries of Africa - 36,50 USD

June 25th, 2015, 11:33

Two more kits in stock: WDC 5-in-1 Desktop Kit and Maxtor 2-in-1 Desktop Kit. And Seagate 5-in-1 Desktop Kit still available too.

July 18th, 2015, 23:37

Last news:
1. All previous kits and Samsung 4-in-1 Desktop Kit are in stock.
2. Added new tools (ramp & unstick) for Seagate Grenada / Bogart families. At this moment they are not available separately, but included to Seagate 6-in-1 Desktop Kit. I hope you'll like it!

July 19th, 2015, 2:55

Hi ,
Carry On This Good And Great Work .just make sure you do not jackup the rates too much and do give good discounts on bundles .If the products are good so many people will recommend then to thier peers

July 23rd, 2015, 23:57

All tools are sold. New party will be finished in few weeks, after that tools will be in stock. If someone interested in purchasing please check sometimes this forum or my website. Thank you all guys for support!

July 24th, 2015, 1:52

ER-Tools wrote:All tools are sold. New party will be finished in few weeks, after that tools will be in stock. If someone interested in purchasing please check sometimes this forum or my website. Thank you all guys for support!

Sir ,
New Party Means = Next Stock Right :mrgreen:

July 24th, 2015, 1:58

Amarbir wrote:New Party Means = Next Stock Right :mrgreen:

Yep, exactly. 8)

November 21st, 2015, 23:40

ER-Tools

Do you have for ST31500341AS? Dou you send to Brazil?

Thx!

November 22nd, 2015, 6:11

leandroc82 wrote:Do you have for ST31500341AS? Dou you send to Brazil?
Check your PM please.

November 23rd, 2015, 7:06

hi..
How much for Head stack replacement tool for Seagate Grenada ?

November 23rd, 2015, 21:00

dataku wrote:How much for Head stack replacement tool for Seagate Grenada ?
Answered to PM. Check please.

December 14th, 2015, 19:42

ER-Tools,

Hello, I am looking for a head replacement tool for a Seagate ST3000DM001

Thank you!!!

December 14th, 2015, 23:33

shadowvex, check PM please.

December 15th, 2015, 16:43

When you get more in stock, can you count me in for a set of every tool you make except for the Seagate 6-in-one which I already have? I don't know if you offer any combined pricing if I buy that way, but I definitely want all the rest of them that you have. Loving the Seagate ones I have already.

December 15th, 2015, 16:45

Ah, I just saw the "Mega Kit" on your site. That would work, though I don't need the Seagate set so might still be cheaper to buy the kits separately.
Post a reply