Switch to full style
Buy/sell hard drives, parts, tools
Post a reply

Re: ER-Tools - new simple head stack replacement tools

December 27th, 2016, 15:25

Hi,

I recently mailed for tools, but did not get a reply. Is it possible to order tools for a Seagate Hard Disk?

Regards,
Johan

December 28th, 2016, 0:18

Hello Johan,

I didn't receive any messages from you, and junk folder in my mail box is empty too. Anyway check your email please, i answered to your question.

December 28th, 2016, 10:49

ER-Tools wrote:Hello Johan,

I didn't receive any messages from you, and junk folder in my mail box is empty too. Anyway check your email please, i answered to your question.

Alexander,
My Student "Amol Khadse " From Pune India Is Going To Order Complete Toolset ,Kindly Take Care ,When ever You Develop New Tool You Never Post Here Why ? .

December 29th, 2016, 0:33

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:When ever You Develop New Tool You Never Post Here Why ? .

To post about something new, i must be totally sure that i can satisfy all potential customers. Otherwise it will be an empty talk or boasting.

December 29th, 2016, 3:20

ER-Tools wrote:
Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:When ever You Develop New Tool You Never Post Here Why ? .

To post about something new, i must be totally sure that i can satisfy all potential customers. Otherwise it will be an empty talk or boasting.

Well,
Its Not empty Talk IMHO .Lets Assume I Buy Complete Toolset From You And In Next 3 Months You Make 2 or 3 More Tools ,I am suppose to know it right so that if i like i can order those too ,This is what i am saying to you ,I understand its the same tool does the same work but its new model but we have to read entire catalogue to make sure we are current or outdated on your tools .

April 6th, 2021, 4:17

Could you please give me your contacts, because the site is not working. I'd like to order.

April 7th, 2021, 0:53

A.Erofeev » 29.01.21, 15:02

Pullers can not be ordered in any way, there is no physical opportunity to engage in this project anymore. Therefore, the topic is closed and "unpinned". Thank you to all who purchased and used the pullers. Good luck.

Alexander Erofeev, Russia, Khabarovsk.

April 12th, 2021, 4:03

Tomset wrote:
A.Erofeev » 29.01.21, 15:02

Pullers can not be ordered in any way, there is no physical opportunity to engage in this project anymore. Therefore, the topic is closed and "unpinned". Thank you to all who purchased and used the pullers. Good luck.

Alexander Erofeev, Russia, Khabarovsk.

thank you i got it :(

April 12th, 2021, 7:45

alexnavin,
https://apextoollab.com/

May 5th, 2021, 16:28

Alexander, I hope one day you can starting making head tools again. They have been some of the best head tools we have ever used. If you are truly finished with the tool business I wish you well and thank you for all the great tools over the years.

June 10th, 2022, 0:54

Hello guys! Everybody can get 3D models of my tools here: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/XG-50CoK8hEIQQ

These models are FREE. Enjoy!

P.S. Created with SolidWorks 2015 & MasterCam X9.

2022-06-09_13-40-57.png

June 10th, 2022, 1:07

ER-Tools wrote:Hello guys! Everybody can get 3D models of my tools here: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/XG-50CoK8hEIQQ

These models are FREE. Enjoy!

P.S. Created with SolidWorks 2015 & MasterCam X9.

2022-06-09_13-40-57.png

Thank you!

June 10th, 2022, 13:43

Wow, that's awesome! Thank you for sharing!

June 10th, 2022, 18:55

Thanks! You are awesome!

June 14th, 2022, 4:56

whoua, that's so nice from you !

June 14th, 2022, 17:28

Thanx :shock:

June 16th, 2022, 15:15

What make/model of 3D printer would you guys say would be the cheapest one we could get away with for producing these?

June 17th, 2022, 3:44

I'd say most important is not what's the cheapest, but what 3D printer can be precise enough to print these, and not cost an arm and a leg.

June 17th, 2022, 4:59

The resin ones could handle them?

June 17th, 2022, 5:06

northwind wrote:I'd say most important is not what's the cheapest, but what 3D printer can be precise enough to print these, and not cost an arm and a leg.

That’s what I meant, not “THE cheapest” but the best value that’ll be good enough for the job :-)
Post a reply