Switch to full style
Buy/sell hard drives, parts, tools
Post a reply

Online Data Recovery Services

September 19th, 2014, 8:00

We launch our new online data recovery services comfortable and affordable for data recovery companies, online users and individuals. we research on online hard drive protocol connectivity so that in the near future we can connect any hard drive online to our data recovery system for physical recovery.

For logical recoveries people can follow the below procedure

1: Get in touch with us on Skype ID: 0ntrack86 Download Skype

2: Get free software for hard drive repairing and diagnostic from us: Request for free Software

3: Get solve your data recovery case online with us via Team Viewer: Download Team Viewer

Kind Regards
Attachments
online_backup_service.jpg

Re: Online Data Recovery Services

September 19th, 2014, 8:06

What does the graphic have to do with the post? Am I missing something?

September 19th, 2014, 8:43

its only to imagine how online data recovery works in the near future. i did not get any good picture more then this.

September 19th, 2014, 8:50

The relevance is in the cloud.. you don't need to know, it is abstracted.. ;)

September 19th, 2014, 9:17

DataPlanet wrote:its only to imagine how online data recovery works in the near future. i did not get any good picture more then this.

5 mins in visio and you could create your exact vision

September 19th, 2014, 9:20

It is all a bit "cloudy" to me. ;) Perhaps after I finish my second cup of coffee this morning, the fog will clear.

September 19th, 2014, 15:47

Cloudy :lol:

September 19th, 2014, 19:46

With a chance of Meatballs

December 31st, 2014, 18:18

I wouldn't give that guy access to my computer if my life depended on it. He's crazy!

January 5th, 2015, 12:13

Do you know why my Enemies also care about me because they know they are facing the strong mythology.. as from your side my first objective has been accomplished.. did a remote NAS recovery and earn much things with a flag of your country which is flying at the top of my command center!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29363

If you like my skype name may be you will also like my new Diplomatic position which i will join mid of this year.. but remember i will never leave this field like you because this is where i grow from.. this is same as like we love our motherland for however it is good or not.

As for you medics you need to grow much for the manners to talk a person out from your country or relatives.. remember that it was you who requested me to see the case i stop my work and agreed to help you.. i were angry only because you wasted my time.

For the rest of the viewer enjoy the myth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPDYdGtVdTs
Attachments
10888892_10203488484840376_5935302174630863441_n.jpg

January 5th, 2015, 12:38

DataPlanet wrote:Do you know why my Enemies also care about me because they know they are facing the strong mythology.. as from your side my first objective has been accomplished.. did a remote NAS recovery and earn much things with a flag of your country which is flying at the top of my command center!

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=29363

If you like my skype name may be you will also like my new Diplomatic position which i will join mid of this year.. but remember i will never leave this field like you because this is where i grow from.. this is same as like we love our motherland for however it is good or not.

As for you medics you need to grow much for the manners to talk a person out from your country or relatives.. remember that it was you who requested me to see the case i stop my work and agreed to help you.. i were angry only because you wasted my time.

For the rest of the viewer enjoy the myth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPDYdGtVdTs

Well,
Where Are you From Pakistan ? . English Seems To Be a Second Language For you ,But this has nothing to do with your abilities IMHO . Also There is No Need To React . You Can Just Make a Point And Then Stop Cross Firing/Commenting On The Other People .Some of The Once Here Are Highly Skilled Technicians .There is No Need For That .We have seen you solve that case

January 5th, 2015, 16:17

He also lied to us WD never provides a data recovery services and Ontrack charge thousands $$ for NAS .. with me he copied much data into usb drives and may be he transfer into new unit when arrived.. anyway He paid me so thankful to me send me a gift and he were good in words.

January 6th, 2015, 8:54

As a businessman i can compromise but as a citizen of my motherland i decline your sue of peace unless you paid a $500 Fine to any registered charity of my country the decision is inevitable.

I have no interest sharing info without any Law and profit but below are some suggestion which may help the industry to grow:

One world Data recovery Union
Yearly election to elect the capable President of the Union
One world Data recovery research and study center
One world Law to control prices and work

I will next available on 2nd Feb after completion of my UAE invitation.. enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sECIm3QaFSI
Attachments
10710693_792345907497124_1186345881942532029_n.jpg
10710693_792345907497124_1186345881942532029_n.jpg (38.09 KiB) Viewed 23120 times

January 6th, 2015, 9:58

ah, you aren't serious... Are you?

January 8th, 2015, 13:39

DataPlanet wrote:As a businessman i can compromise but as a citizen of my motherland i decline your sue of peace unless you paid a $500 Fine to any registered charity of my country the decision is inevitable.

I have no interest sharing info without any Law and profit but below are some suggestion which may help the industry to grow:

One world Data recovery Union
Yearly election to elect the capable President of the Union
One world Data recovery research and study center
One world Law to control prices and work

I will next available on 2nd Feb after completion of my UAE invitation.. enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sECIm3QaFSI

Well,
My God He Reminds Me Of Mr Arora :mrgreen: .You oldies Remember

January 16th, 2015, 12:13

Spildit wrote:
HaQue wrote:ah, you aren't serious... Are you?

Either he is trolling with the forum or he is in need of urgent psychiatric medical care.
Unfortunatly i think it's more the 2nd case...

What does this mean.. you don't have money for charity..?? or you thinking just right what you blaspheme about my country where billions people are living!! Do you know fact about your own..??! your country is in bailout and my last case from your country prove that the person is in financial difficulty or bankruptcy because he unable to pay $200 for NAS recovery asking me i am jobless and lies in the end that Ontrack did in free!! but he send me a gift which wroth more for me and completed my task which is why i am working for him.

The Time will show you what i am and capable of..
Attachments
FollowTheMoney-Bank-Pyramid.jpg

January 16th, 2015, 14:59

Come back Dr Arora, all is forgiven!!!

January 17th, 2015, 0:02

Earlier I predicted Meatballs.. and there you go...

January 17th, 2015, 22:41

Something got divided by 0 here ....

Thanks to make me laught awaiting drives finish...

January 18th, 2015, 5:45

pcimage wrote:Come back Dr Arora, all is forgiven!!!

Obviously DataPlanet deserves his own dedicated forum....... :lol:
Post a reply