All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: MRT Pro HDD repair and data recovery product
PostPosted: September 19th, 2014, 8:22 

Banned User

We got distributorship from MRT Lab the product is universal and work on advance level and it is very competitive. it has more repairing option then UDMA in some utlity.

You can contact us on skype: ontrack86 for online demo and further information

MRT is a high technology hard disk repair and data recovery product that developed by MRT Laboratory. The product includes hardware and software. The MRT SATA controller of hardware could connects two HDDs which need to be repaired. Through particular hardware technology, it makes HDD works in factory model, open all operation authorities so that you can visit firmware part and microcode and then repair HDD in factory level. Shunxue Chen, the initiator of MRT laboratory, has a deep research for HDD firmware system. MRT laboratory devoted to the research and development of the solution of data recovery for many years, and now it has mature technology and extensive products. At present, MRT supports HDD series included all series of Western Digital, Seagate, Hitachi, Toshiba, Samsung, Fujitsu and so on. It can operates the HDD in factory level, for example, kill head, repair bad sectors, edit firmware module and so on. The built-in DE utility can be used in data recovery field, it provide image from breakdown disk, file system analysis and many other functions so that it could pick up data from breakdown HDD. MRT Pro, the newest edition of MRT, is on sale now. It has the introduction of the product, the usage methods and the purchase procedures in this page. Your support is our maximum power!

Notice: Please read carefully before purchase and use MRT

Classification of MRT Offline Version:
The completely MRT offline version
The MRT repair disk offline version (doesn’t include DE)
The complete offline version of MRT includes all functions. The repair disk offline version of MRT is not has the function of DE in the complete offline version of MRT. If you purchase the offline MRT software now, you can enjoy update repeatedly for free!

Use of MRT Online Version:
MRT Online Version: When you use it for the first time, you just need to make the down payment (including the usage fee of first month).
MRT Online Version: Recharge every month for later use.
The MRT online version includes a package of repair tools and DE, it is totally same as the complete offline version of MRT. The difference between them is that the MRT online version needs to be connected with Internet. It is equal to the divided payments of the complete offline version of MRT. If you recharge for full two years, you can change it to the complete offline version of MRT for free.

Notes: DE( Data Explorer ) is data pick up tool included in MRT, it is similar to the DE module of PC3000 UDMA and it provides the functions of high speed disk mirroring, separate copy, the development of file system and so on. It could pick up data from hard disk which include a lot of bad tracks. Cooperating with MRT SATA hardware card, it could reach the high speed image ability of 150 MB/s.
Please contact us through contacts below before buy products.

Fittings that can be sold separately:
Because of the large demand, the terminal and instruction head can be sold separately. At present, the similar USB terminal products could not support the F12 generation Seagate HDDs. We can checkout, use USB terminal produced by other factories to connected with the F12 generation Seagate HDDs, lots of them can not show terminal or show messy code so that it can not operate, because the design of USB terminal have bug. MRT USB terminal is dedicated to the repair of HDD, it could connect the terminal of F12 generation Seagate HDDs and all kinds of HDDs and then solve the problem of could not transfer or transfer instability.

If you need to buy MRT, please connect us now

The latest English version of MRT data recovery software downloads:
MRT Pro 140617 English offline version
MRT Pro 140617 English online version (online version needs connect to the network)
PS: Users of online version and offline version should download the corresponding installation package. MRT need to register and activation when first time use it or change hardware environment, we have been opened self register and activation system, users can login it to self activation.

MRT English version is changed by the same version of Chinese, that is to say, the functions of MRT English version is the same as MRT Chinese version, except that the interfaces and prompt messages are in English. MRT users can install Chinese and English version in the same computer, it is convenient for the users to the most degree.

Notes: If you want know the host configuration which MRT introduced or checkout the software and hardware compatible lists of MRT, please contact us to view compatible lists.

Thanks

Attachments:
image008.jpg
image008.jpg [ 31.72 KiB | Viewed 25417 times ]

Post subject: Re: MRT Pro HDD repair and data recovery product
PostPosted: September 30th, 2014, 4:00 

Hello DataPlanet,
are you official MT resell ?

PostPosted: September 30th, 2014, 5:23 

Hi
I think he was not a official reseller, because there is no details in MRT official website about the distributor.

Regards
Waqas Ali

PostPosted: September 30th, 2014, 7:55 

maybe just as a mrt commision salesman :P

PostPosted: September 30th, 2014, 9:25 

I talked with MRT stuff, they told me that he hasn't signed the Distributor Agreement yet

PostPosted: September 30th, 2014, 17:50 

it means dataplanet is wantt to cheat some one what a great polacy in mr dataplant :D

PostPosted: September 30th, 2014, 20:25 

HARD RECOVER wrote:
it means dataplanet is wantt to cheat some one what a great polacy in mr dataplant :D

It doesn't "mean" that at all. What it means is that you should find out what is the actual circumstance from MRT, it could be there is some kind of agreement, or some mis-understanding, but it may be perfectly fine to buy MRT from them. Of course it may not, but better to get the facts before jumping to conclusions.

PostPosted: October 1st, 2014, 6:09 

Banned User

How bothering people are doing things with simple information post.. since i can easily sale and earn some money i think you can say some kind of seller to us.. however the agreement is in progress. They give me permission to advertise the product and this post is to advertise MRT product not our service.

anyone thinking of cheating should type MRT on google to get official information before blame anyone for the cheating this is what he has to know.

someone trying to provide information which is beneficial..

HaQue wrote:
HARD RECOVER wrote:

It doesn't "mean" that at all. What it means is that you should find out what is the actual circumstance from MRT, it could be there is some kind of agreement, or some mis-understanding, but it may be perfectly fine to buy MRT from them. Of course it may not, but better to get the facts before jumping to conclusions.

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2014, 4:32 

MRT told me that they know about DataPlanet selling the product and confirmed me that he's not cheating.
MRT stuff just told me that he hasn't signed the Distributor Agreement yet, that's all.

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2014, 10:00 

As I said ;)

PostPosted: October 3rd, 2014, 10:29 

Banned User

Thanks for appreciate they provide brilliant upgrade i just stunt with this big update.. http://us.mrtlab.com/download/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6qk1AFH9Y4

September 20th, 2014
Mrt Pro 140920, version number: 2.0.4.1
- Rewrite Seagate F3 module (beta)

Data Explorer, version: 2.2.0.1
- Modify backward read mode for skipped area
- Fix the fault arises when setting factory program in special cases
- Fix the bug of automatically deleting files after skipping
- Fix the bug “program cannot be exited when clicking Pause immediately after clicking Stop task”
- Remove the option "Run factory program" when creating task
- Add the option “Create partition head map”
- Add the options “Create virtual partition” and “Delete virtual partition”
- Add the option “Automatically create task name”
- Add support for GPT partition
- Optimize parsing and scanning NTFS
- Establish global MFT entries corresponding table, optimize the speed of scanning and parsing
- Add the function of viewing and editing data template
- Add data template in sector editor
- Add right-click menu for sector editor status bar
- Modify the control “file list” to make it consistent with operating habit
- When positioning sector at disk image, there will be a blue border at the sector jumped to, with a character “x” inside marking it. It will not disappear even when mouse entering the border. It is more convenient for viewing.
- Add the function of counting nodes size in file tree, supports NTFS, FAT32 / 16/12, exFAT file systems.
- Count the total size of multiple marked nodes. (When counting marked size, you cannot select root node. Counting folders size in multiple partitions is supported)
- After modification of file tree operation, we adjust the operation of scanning partition accordingly.
- Creation time of recovered file will be the same as the time it was created, not the time when it was recovered.
- Fix the fault that “factory mode cannot be exited after setting task transmission mode”
- Cancel the default checked status of “soft reset” when creating a task
- Optimize the function of counting multiple selected files
- Change the default task name to “Rename” when creating a task
- Fix the fault that “GPT partition can be identified but cannot be expanded”
- Fix the fault that “when another DE task is browsing files, the existed DE task doing file image would crash”
- Allow interface operation when scanning file system and marking valid data of partition
- Unify the operation of marking valid data and scanning partition. They both can be done only when partition expanded
- Optimize LBA conversion interface and operation to make it more convenient to operate
- Support task name with a maximum length of 128 characters
- Fix the fault that “Root node cannot be expanded after scan terminated”

Rewrite Seagate F3 utility, version: 2.0.0.1
- Add P-List translator
- For some of HDD families, support to get module list when ATA is not ready. Support by serial port method to read and write module
- Add reading and writing system file . 12 generation and above, it supports ATA method, serial port method, ABA method to read and write. 11 generation, it supports ABA method to read and write system file
- Changing ROM Tools, it can edit CAP, SAP, RAP.
- It supports to back up module CP ROM tracks files to database, and read from data function
- Support back up ROM by serial port method. Support back up ROM by system files method
- New method of getting tracks list
- Revise reading and writing bug (The problem of reading and writing cache is too smal of some HDDs)
- Add scan and repair of tracks. Add scan and repair of ABA
- Provide more detail report of reading and writing tracks error. (It can reports the reading and writing error in a specific sector of tracks and if it is searching tracks error or sectors error)
- Add quick clear password function
- 12 generation and above, it supports to create LDR and write LDR by ATA method, by serial port method and by ABA method.
- 11 generation, it supports to create LDR and write LDR by by ABA method. It also support to create LDR from tracks
- Read and write tracks by ABA method. It can handle cross-track and heads problem
- It supports to get system files list by ATA method and serial port method
- Add test mode. It can repair some problems
- View password
- Add a subdirectory to the default directory folder based on the previous one. Named for the family member ID.
- Add automatically identify new family buttons in family selection dialog. When it is in the normal mode, it gets family name by ATA. When it is in the terminal mode, it gets family name by termianl
- Add one click to clear the password button. It supports some of HDD families.
- Add database function
- When you power on, it sets the terminal baud rate to 38400 automatically.
- Fix common terminal commands bug
- Fix P-List editing buf. Add deleting the specified type entries function. Support Deleting multi-selection
- Fix ROM tools bug
- Click ABA method to read and write system files, it will enter serial binary mode automatically.
- Exit serial binary mode will also remove the selection of ABA method to read and write system file
- Add writing ATA instructions directly when Write LDR. (Using this function when HDD is ready)
- Add repair Init Smart Fail function
- Add repair MCMT function
- Optimize some details

Hitachi ARM, Version: 2.0.2.0
- Modify toolbar icon of main interface
- Revise the decrypting function. Add the function of backing up ROM, which only supports decrypting of HDDs with 3 heads or more by now.
- Fix the bug that prompt in function button on main interface

Hitachi IBM, version: 2.1.0.0
- Revise the function of shielding heads (supports all notebook hard drives of new series with SATA interface)
- Revise the function of redefining master head mannually
- Revise the function of generating Zone
- Add NV-RAM viewing panel. Fix the bug of loading NV-RAM from database error. Modify the button icon of selecting data source on NV-RAM viewing panel
- Add the function of clearing defects translator
- Add the shortcut menu of viewing modules list
- Add the function of translator regeneration
- Revise the function of clearing P-List and G-List, transforming G-List to P-List
- Revise the funciton of writing back modules in batch. Fix the bug of incorrect message on selection panel of writing back modules
- Revise the function of SA structure test
- Modify the toolbar icon of main interface
- Fix the bug that prompt in function button on main interface

Toshiba, version 2.0.3.0
- Revise G-List editor for Toshiba series HDDs. It supports G-List viewing, editing and writing back.
- Revise the function of transforming G-List to P-List for Toshiba series HDDs
- Modify the toolbar icon of main interface
- Revise the family selection panel. Add power control button and re-identify HDD button
- Fixed the bug of power lights
- Optimization of Smart function, combined the strong removal of Smart function

Western Digital, Version: 2.2.2.9
- Add loading support of 5C module
- Add creating LDR. Add one click load LDR function
- Add supporting new families:Giant,Kojn_Re,Trailxls,Diablo 3S
- Optmiize search function. Improve search length. Revise positioning wrong place when searching to the same module address
- Add to support ROM Head bitmap editing of new HDD
- Optimize test mode. Slove defects address problem and cumulative number problem. Add new loading LDR method
- Revise loading LDR log error
- Revise the problem of searching head 1 is not completely

Samsung, version: 1.0.1.0
- Add loading resources function
- Add defect list editing function. It can add S, A, D, T lists to translator to edit
- Add A list to S list, and S list log report
- Optimize clearing SMART function. Slove the problem of clearing SMART not completely
- Slove the problem of not supporting some HDDs to write ROM
- Revise editing defect list. Slove the problem of LBA type of files can not be added

Good Luck and Enjoy

PostPosted: June 28th, 2015, 16:34 

Dear What about there Support, has some one try that i have MTRPRO i give them one case to help still no reply 3 Days.

Regards

PostPosted: November 5th, 2018, 11:55 

Hi I am having a WD hdd Mybook and I forgot my password . I need access my data and it is quite impossible. I need some help how to restore my data? I have very important files in my HDD