Switch to full style
Buy/sell hard drives, parts, tools
Post a reply

Anybody selling a DeepSpar Disk Imager DDI 3

March 9th, 2017, 17:31

Anybody selling a DeepSpar Disk Imager DDI 3 ?

Cant afford to buy a DDI4 just yet so was hoping to try get the earlier version for now.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Anybody selling a DeepSpar Disk Imager DDI 3

March 10th, 2017, 14:34

We're lucky to be here! Last time I tried something similar in another forum I not only received a posted warning I also hurriedly had an admin delete my thread before I was to join Joan of Arc! :)

March 10th, 2017, 14:41

I'm confused by your post.

This post was moderated before it was posted (forum n00b here) so I don't see why I would then be warned for it ?

I've no idea of the other forum your referring to so I guess you broke their rules and they didn't like it :roll:

March 10th, 2017, 15:27

SlingShot wrote:...I've no idea of the other forum your referring to so I guess you broke their rules and they didn't like it :roll:
Exactly! The other forum does not allow buying/selling software :)
I'm certainly glad HDDguru forum allow buying/selling software!

March 11th, 2017, 11:25

OK, well me too then :D :D

I hope I get lucky and can find somebody willing to sell 1 :wink:

July 17th, 2017, 16:22

I have a DDI4 for sale if you are interested. Not sure of the price yet but I know it will be a lot less than what I paid for it less than 6 months ago.

July 18th, 2017, 14:11

alfarom wrote:I have a DDI4 for sale if you are interested. Not sure of the price yet but I know it will be a lot less than what I paid for it less than 6 months ago.

Hi,
Please pm me i have booked 1 looking for another one .

July 18th, 2017, 16:52

Deleted

July 18th, 2017, 23:26

labtech wrote:Deleted

well,
you wanted to say something ?

July 19th, 2017, 3:49

alfarom wrote:I have a DDI4 for sale if you are interested. Not sure of the price yet but I know it will be a lot less than what I paid for it less than 6 months ago.

PM me some more info

July 19th, 2017, 10:38

Amarbir[CDR-Labs] wrote:
labtech wrote:Deleted

well,
you wanted to say something ?

Yes, via PM. Not publicly.

April 28th, 2018, 14:46

I Have a DDI 3.

Does anyone know what I should have paid for it (bought it within the last 2 years, just haven't really used it because I wasn't who personally set it up and have SO little time it's ridiculous. I'm always racing through repairs and calling customers etc - only to literally struggle for time to study DR and play with recovering my dead drives laying around.

I do have a DDI4, RS and a DDI3 - if the FMV on a DDI3 justifies me letting it go... i would.

But, both the Atola Insight Network and DDI3 have more features prior to upgrade-money ... so in some respects are less expensive to run, year over year, with the obvious caveat of your ability to fix newer drives. Agreed ?

May 12th, 2018, 8:26

I also have one. Email me at trumanhw@gmail.com if you'd like to speak and get speedy replies.

Thanks

June 17th, 2018, 12:48

Please let me know if someone has DeepSpar Disk Imager newer version like to sell
Post a reply