All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Deepspar Imager 4 For Sale
PostPosted: July 17th, 2017, 16:18 

Bought this device for use in the business after taking an expensive data recovery course earlier this year to try and make some money from the data recovery business. Well, 6 months later we are still to make a penny from it. Nobody will pay to recover their data in the market we are in (small businesses and home users) and I can't justify buying extra kit like the PC3000 or Atola along with all the other add-ons to make the move to the next level so I am going to sell the DDI.

I haven't given a price because although it cost a lot to buy new I know I am going to have to take a big hit to sell it. I paid around $3200 or thereabouts to buy it new which translated to about £2500. I don't expect to get anything like that but if I put off selling for another year I will get even less back

I'm just selling the Deepspar Imager 4 along with the software that came with it on a usb stick. It works as it should apart from the most important thing, which was to make us some money. I don't know how the licence for the first years support is dealt with but there is still just over 6 months of that to go.

Anybody interested just let me know. Any questions, etc welcomed.

Post subject: Re: Deepspar Imager 4 For Sale
PostPosted: July 19th, 2017, 9:15 

alfarom wrote:
Bought this device for use in the business after taking an expensive data recovery course earlier this year to try and make some money from the data recovery business. Well, 6 months later we are still to make a penny from it. Nobody will pay to recover their data in the market we are in (small businesses and home users) and I can't justify buying extra kit like the PC3000 or Atola along with all the other add-ons to make the move to the next level so I am going to sell the DDI.

I haven't given a price because although it cost a lot to buy new I know I am going to have to take a big hit to sell it. I paid around $3200 or thereabouts to buy it new which translated to about £2500. I don't expect to get anything like that but if I put off selling for another year I will get even less back

I'm just selling the Deepspar Imager 4 along with the software that came with it on a usb stick. It works as it should apart from the most important thing, which was to make us some money. I don't know how the licence for the first years support is dealt with but there is still just over 6 months of that to go.

Anybody interested just let me know. Any questions, etc welcomed.

I forgot to mention it comes with all the cables that were supplied with it when I bought it back in Feb/mar of this year...

PostPosted: July 20th, 2017, 7:49 

Apparently the technical support isn't transferable with the DDI4 but I have checked and it is running the latest firmware (4.60) and as you would have to pay for any ongoing support from next March anyway it isn't much of a problem.

Also, as most here already know, the cost if you are buying in the UK should be £500 higher than the £2500 I quoted as the purchase price due to import taxes. So that's a cool £3000 for a new one..

PostPosted: July 21st, 2017, 9:13 

Now sold...

PostPosted: August 1st, 2017, 17:54 

maybe you can tell us at what price and what it's all included like ...usb add on or else.
thanks