All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rusolut Visual Nand Reconstructor starter kit for sale
PostPosted: March 28th, 2018, 4:41 

Rusolut Visual Nand Reconstructor starter kit for sale (USED VNR FOR SALE)

Only used 3 adapters since purchased since october 2016 and other adapters intact from the Starter Kit.Using the VNR Smartphone kits with Linux and not selling the Smartphone kits as one 2 adapters are faulty.
Premium Support lapsed in October 2017 but Rusolut happy to transfer ownership.Last used over 8 months ago.

More infos regarding the product: http://www.rusolut.com

Contact me by PM, or this mail
Niyi on niyi.ishola@rebootech.com.au
NB. Attached pictures for your reference.Maximum use can't be more then 15 times since purchased.
NB. Can supply original invoice as well.

Attachments:
IMG_6619R.4.jpg
IMG_6619R.4.jpg [ 85.53 KiB | Viewed 12746 times ]
IMG_6618R.2.jpg
IMG_6618R.2.jpg [ 84.1 KiB | Viewed 12746 times ]
IMG_6617R.1.jpg
IMG_6617R.1.jpg [ 85.37 KiB | Viewed 12746 times ]

Post subject: Re: Rusolut Visual Nand Reconstructor starter kit for sale
PostPosted: March 28th, 2018, 10:06 

I Feel bad when someone buys it and decide later to sell it. (regardless of the reason)

You will feel how much powerful it is when you try those Old Phones (broken of course) (Forensic cases to be more specific)

wish you all the best

PostPosted: March 28th, 2018, 16:16 

Thanks Albert for the feedback. It is difficult to use and alot of manual process.
We have PC3000 Flash and that very simpler to us. We don't have the time for learning unfortunately.
Rusolut is design so that one will have to come for their training to make more money i think.They keep saying you need training to get the best out of the tool.

PostPosted: March 29th, 2018, 3:24 

papaisho wrote:
Thanks Albert for the feedback. It is difficult to use and alot of manual process.
We have PC3000 Flash and that very simpler to us. We don't have the time for learning unfortunately.
Rusolut is design so that one will have to come for their training to make more money i think.They keep saying you need training to get the best out of the tool.

I guess you are wrong here my dear,,, We do have the FE then bought the 3k then the VNR
The only training i remember i had was with FE with the Magician Michal (Arvika )

@that time after buying FE i found that its not as simple as 123 (3k now sometimes) then i posted here that i want to Sell it
The Magician came and gave me i think 20min of the basics and how to get started.
till today i get stuck sometimes and i ask for his advice and he is always there... (70% of the cases he solves are NEW and Added to FE DB, and really Hard even for him)

And we moved on then bought the rest 3k then VNR and am telling you its my 2nd. choice after FE specially when it comes to Sandisk

I Advice you to think again, give it some time and never Give-up the more you try the better you will be ...

The training they advise you is only needed when you plan to take a Shortcut (save your time) or learn few tricks..

:wink:

PostPosted: April 5th, 2018, 12:22 

VNR doesn't look reliable. Just see this weird video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpvPb5PGxw

PostPosted: April 5th, 2018, 14:00 

Orizarrb wrote:
VNR doesn't look reliable. Just see this weird video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpvPb5PGxw

lol ,
seriously ,the only thing he should have done is asked for support and solved his case he has put a incomplete case out there for viewers and confused many like you ,Not very good

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com

PostPosted: April 5th, 2018, 18:31 

I haven't watched it all, but it says it is a XOR key extraction, not a whole case, right?

and IMHO, FE is just as hard as VNR, or even harder because you have not as much control or access to visual tools, without much practice, and if you don't want to rely on Sergey solving most cases for you by uploading the dumps.

PostPosted: April 6th, 2018, 8:57 

HaQue wrote:
I haven't watched it all, but it says it is a XOR key extraction, not a whole case, right?

XOR extraction was only a step to get the data from this microSD. If you watch the whole video, you will see that there was an attempt to open the files in the end. But even if we talk about the XOR extraction video, the question is still the same: how the XOR was found? Looks like this guy found the XOR block directly in the dump. Then he cut and saved it as the XOR key. What it was?

PostPosted: April 6th, 2018, 13:42 

Orizarrb wrote:
HaQue wrote:

XOR extraction was only a step to get the data from this microSD. If you watch the whole video, you will see that there was an attempt to open the files in the end. But even if we talk about the XOR extraction video, the question is still the same: how the XOR was found? Looks like this guy found the XOR block directly in the dump. Then he cut and saved it as the XOR key. What it was?

Well,
Buy the tool and work on it you will love it ,The case i solved with gosha was something i was struggling with since few days

Website-> http://www.chandigarhdatarecovery.com