Switch to full style
Buy/sell hard drives, parts, tools
Post a reply

MRT ULTRA for sell

May 17th, 2018, 18:23

I am considering to sell my MRT ULTRA.

Board is FULL online version.
Subscription still active and already paid 1.440 USD (in addiction to original purcase of board).
If someone evaluating to buy MRT ULTRA can continue to pay monthly subscription or upgrade to complete offline versione for a reduced price. (license is trasferrable)

Board is complete of terminals, adapters and cables, all in mindt conditions.

Feel fre to ask for more information.
If someone interested please offer in private.

Re: MRT ULTRA for sell

June 6th, 2018, 8:25

Wouldn't have thought you would get much for it if there is still over $3000 to pay in subscriptions until it's paid for in full.

June 6th, 2018, 8:38

I havent write any specific price, if you read well:
Alkemist wrote:If someone evaluating to buy MRT ULTRA can continue to pay monthly subscription or upgrade to complete offline versione for a reduced price.

In fact I ask only board price (monthly subscriptions already paid are simply an added value for buyer).

June 6th, 2018, 9:12

This is a pretty good deal, putting aside all the frustrations that come along with MRT. At the very least, it is a good secondary system to PC3000 to handle imaging and some firmware repair tasks.

June 26th, 2018, 12:22

Why do you sell it?

July 10th, 2018, 16:35

lcoughey wrote:This is a pretty good deal, putting aside all the frustrations that come along with MRT. At the very least, it is a good secondary system to PC3000 to handle imaging and some firmware repair tasks.

Yeah, its imaging is good. Thats why i haven't sold mine yet :p

June 29th, 2020, 12:35

hello, iam intersted in mrt product
can u tell me the final price
Post a reply