All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2 TB Barracuda - Want it?
PostPosted: August 10th, 2018, 14:31 

Anybody want a Seagate Barracuda 2TB drive for parts?

I bought it in 2013, it is Seagate refurbished.. It is slowly dying.. Read errors.. SMART problems, etc...

If I had to guess, pre-amp problems.

It was my D Drive that I would use to store images of the main drive (C drive) and daily data backups. I do not need any data that may be on it. I will ask that if anybody wants it, no looking at the data.. (It has been formatted but as we all know, the data is easily recoverable)

No clicking.. Spins up, is recognized, will take a quick format.. Does not pass any tests.

Model: ST2000DM001
PN: 1CH164-306
FW: CC29
Date: 13461 Site: WU

If somebody wants it (USA ONLY!), either paypal me the cost of shipping, or send me a pre-paid UPS or USPS label. Sending me a label is preferred. I'll put it in a box and tape your label to it and drop in the mail, or drop it off @ UPS.

Post subject: Re: 2 TB Barracuda - Want it?
PostPosted: August 10th, 2018, 16:58 

barryware wrote:
Anybody want a Seagate Barracuda 2TB drive for parts?

I bought it in 2013, it is Seagate refurbished.. It is slowly dying.. Read errors.. SMART problems, etc...

If I had to guess, pre-amp problems.

It was my D Drive that I would use to store images of the main drive (C drive) and daily data backups. I do not need any data that may be on it. I will ask that if anybody wants it, no looking at the data.. (It has been formatted but as we all know, the data is easily recoverable)

No clicking.. Spins up, is recognized, will take a quick format.. Does not pass any tests.

Model: ST2000DM001
PN: 1CH164-306
FW: CC29
Date: 13461 Site: WU

If somebody wants it (USA ONLY!), either paypal me the cost of shipping, or send me a pre-paid UPS or USPS label. Sending me a label is preferred. I'll put it in a box and tape your label to it and drop in the mail, or drop it off @ UPS.

Gone..