Switch to full style
Buy/sell hard drives, parts, tools
Post a reply

RapidSpar Data Recovery Device

August 25th, 2018, 13:44

Selling my rarely-used RapidSpar Data Recovery tool. I spent over $3K on this device. The folks at Rapidspar will transfer the license to the new buyer. The unit comes with the Rapidspar, the data acquisition add on, and a set of adapters. Price: $1800
Attachments
IMG_5762.jpg
IMG_5761.jpg

Re: RapidSpar Data Recovery Device

August 31st, 2018, 20:00

It looks like a nice machine, where in the United States is the item located?

Were you able to successfully repair any drives with it?

September 1st, 2018, 12:31

It's a great device. I'm located in Northern California. I recovered data from a couple of hard drives, but honestly, I've only used it a few times. I was interested in doing Data Recovery as part of my IT consulting business, but I just don't have the bandwidth to market Data Recovery because I'm so busy with my MSP/Consulting business. Let me know if you're interested.

September 19th, 2018, 23:28

wzapanta wrote:It's a great device. I'm located in Northern California. I recovered data from a couple of hard drives, but honestly, I've only used it a few times. I was interested in doing Data Recovery as part of my IT consulting business, but I just don't have the bandwidth to market Data Recovery because I'm so busy with my MSP/Consulting business. Let me know if you're interested.

Do you still have it? I am also in Norcal

September 20th, 2018, 20:27

I’m also interested in the device, I attempted to send a private message but my post count isn’t high enough, please feel free to reach out to me at [m a c@ g n omelan.com] (no spaces)

September 22nd, 2018, 16:32

I’d love to purchase it if you can get ahold of me.

Kyle @ chicocomputerclinic dot com

October 22nd, 2018, 15:09

Is this product still available?

October 31st, 2018, 15:51

I use Rapidspar and I also have MRT LAB ULTRA. This combination works very well for me. Rapidspar is highly recommended for a small computer shop or DIY.

November 13th, 2018, 2:31

this item still for sale ?

October 5th, 2019, 0:17

wzapanta, do you have the RapidSpar please contact me at russil@aol.com
Post a reply