Switch to full style
Buy/sell hard drives, parts, tools
Post a reply

Intro

June 6th, 2019, 9:43

Hi folks. Just want to introduce myself. I've been a PC tech for well over a decade but I'm just getting started with DR. I work for a computer recycler in the Northeast and I process thousands of drives of all kinds every month. I'm usually destroying data, but I'm excited to see if I can help people save it. I'd be glad to take a look around for any donor guys you guys may need. I'm going to attempt to start up a small lab either at the office or at home. Any advice or help along the way would be much appreciated. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

Re: Intro

June 6th, 2019, 9:59

Welcome to the forum :-)

Re: Intro

June 6th, 2019, 13:46

philly_tech_recycler wrote:Hi folks. Just want to introduce myself. I've been a PC tech for well over a decade but I'm just getting started with DR. I work for a computer recycler in the Northeast and I process thousands of drives of all kinds every month. I'm usually destroying data, but I'm excited to see if I can help people save it. I'd be glad to take a look around for any donor guys you guys may need. I'm going to attempt to start up a small lab either at the office or at home. Any advice or help along the way would be much appreciated. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

Hi there and welcome.

If you are new to data recovery : - http://www.hddoracle.com/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=176

Regards ! Good luck !
Post a reply