All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Deepspar USB Stabilizer Pro
PostPosted: September 23rd, 2022, 10:45 

Hello friends,
I have an extra new deepspar USB Stabilizer Pro that I don't need. I have one that I use in the main lab and it works well for what it is. It was ordered less than a year ago for a different location, but since the new update came out for PC3000 I will no longer need this additional stabilizer. Serge will transfer the ownership upon purchase. I've connected it to verify it's working. Other than that it's new. Paid over $1400, will sell for $1250 plus shipping costs. I will ship internationally or domestic via DHL or Fedex. Includes power cable and USB 3.0 cable. No other adapters included.
Thank you

Post subject: Re: New Deepspar USB Stabilizer Pro
PostPosted: September 24th, 2022, 0:35 

Sorry to disturb, but since I don't have PC3000 I was curious about that update.

PostPosted: September 24th, 2022, 9:52 

grevan wrote:
Sorry to disturb, but since I don't have PC3000 I was curious about that update.

Well, before the latest update there were not many options working with many modern usb native drives such as the "spyglass2" because of locked firmware or SED. I almost always convert the boards to SATA these days. Although the USB stabilizer is not a necessity because you can convert the boards to SATA, it allowed working with these type of drives that have less severe damage such as bad sectors possible. Since we use several PC3000's with SSD and NVMe support and already have this tool, this product doesn't get used much in our labs. However, it can also be used for working with SSD's with slight degradation. So if you don't have access to the pricier top end tools this can get you by on some cases that are less severe. I'd still hold onto one of them because of this. Hope that helps clarify

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 15:41 

Rather than $150 discount I'd wait for new Stabilizer that's about to launch.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 16:02 

Better yet, the Portable Pro...

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 16:40 

Not if you want Stabilizer.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 16:48 

Bit of a difference in price I think.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 17:06 

Not an argument fellas just a new tool for sale at a discounted price. How are ya Tim? It's still useful and considering that chips are not readily available for manufacturing the new versions may not come out for some time, despite what you may have heard. If someone is interested we can discuss the price, but it's worth what it's worth. If a new version comes out then obviously the tool will be worth less.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 17:39 

MrAndersons wrote:
How are ya Tim?

Last time we communicated you said, and I quote "f**k off Tim, we aren't friends".
But I am good, thanks for asking.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 17:50 

That was two years ago. Wow get over it! I don't trust you as a person that I've met in real life...I have my reasons.
If you want to keep washing dirty laundry in public then that's your choice, but you won't get rid of me.
You trolls need to find something else to do with all that free time you have rather than taint my posts. If you want to be civil then we can all move on. 2020 was a rough year for all of us and I had posted some things that I shouldn't have. I also tried to make an apology but was mocked, so it is what it is. I'm fine with moving on and you should be too at this point. I don't have anything else to say in this post. Thank you

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 17:56 

MrAndersons wrote:
That was two years ago. Wow get over it! I don't trust you as a person that I've met in real life...I have my reasons.
If you want to keep washing dirty laundry in public then that's your choice, but you won't get rid of me.
You trolls need to find something else to do with all that free time you have rather than taint my posts. If you want to be civil then we can all move on. 2020 was a rough year for all of us and I had posted some things that I shouldn't have. I also tried to make an apology but was mocked, so it is what it is. I'm fine with moving on and you should be too at this point. I don't have anything else to say in this post. Thank you

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2022, 19:18 

"You trolls" ROFL :lol:

Wadda prick.

PostPosted: November 6th, 2022, 15:22 

Up for sale on Ebay @ $1200 plus shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/265976301987

PostPosted: November 30th, 2022, 17:59 

MrAnderson, I mean no ill will, and just felt like providing a 3rd party's opinion.

MrAndersons wrote:
That was two years ago - get over it.

I think if you'd have re-read your email, you might have skipped this line as it tells someone else how they should feel when he technically didn't use any emotional statement, but instead reminded the facts of the conversation.

MrAndersons wrote:
I have reasons for not trusting you from real-life-experiences.
If you'd like to be civil, then hopefully we can move on.
(2020 was a rough year for all and I'd posted things that I shouldn't have).
In trying to apologize I was mocked, which didn't help.

Yeah, unfortunate when that happens; perhaps PM is better due to
people's emotional "half-lives" ... and to avoid others piling on.

MrAndersons wrote:
I'm fine with moving on
and you should be too at this point.

In the hopes it doesn't seem rude ... and even when I want to tell someone they should long since be pacified with my apology ... is the tact to say it in a way that acknowledges (even if you can't relate) ... is telling others how they should feel.

Eg., instead saying, "and I hope you are also." ... this way it doesn't tell them how they're obliged to feel.

I completely see how it could get blown out of proportion after letting loose with a comment you wish you could've taken back perhaps ... and it really would be nice if there were a way to DELETE our comments within a short period of time.

But, as you may know, Tim is an INCREDIBLY generous guy, and I can only imagine how many people are going to come to his aid (even though he's more than able to handle himself) it's just an innate impulse.

Any chance that the in person exchange with Tim was taken at a moment where he too was having a bad day? If so, maybe it makes it all easier to give reciprocity and put it behind you both. But FWIW, it isn't incumbent on the person aggrieved (told to F off) to forgive after a predefined time ... even when we think it is; which is the entire premise of our judicial system.

Anyway, I have NO DOG in this hunt other than my experiences, and my gratitude to Tim for all the help he has GENEROUSLY given me. And I hope I haven't made things worse by breaking it down ... especially if it creates aggravation for Tim given said generosity.

Hope you two get things worked out.

Truman

PostPosted: November 30th, 2022, 18:37 

trumanhw wrote:
especially if it creates aggravation for Tim given said generosity.Truman

Thanks Truman. No aggravation here. It's been a pleasure helping you on your data recovery journey.

PostPosted: November 30th, 2022, 20:47 

It wasn't only Tim he called names.

Signed,
The Fat Canadian

PostPosted: December 1st, 2022, 4:20 

hello trumanhw

How are you ?

I'll leave you a private massage, I'm waiting for your news.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2022, 12:08 

Hi Truman, I don't you other than you other than you were one of the people in the American forum that I blasted in 2020 and one of Tim's friends. I feel like I came off rude and said some things that I shouldn't have, especially to people that I don't know. Yes Luke, you aren't that fat! Maybe just a little too much bacon? I'm kidding, I have nothing against you other than you kept dipping into the American market when it's already greatly damaged as opposed to focusing on your own country.

Competition is competition and how they run their own practice should be their own. Tim has provided good advice and not so good advice in the past and I have no problem with him or his group of friends. We don't all share the same workmanship and private matters should be left private as they will be.

I appreciate your insight and wish you all the best moving forward.

Back to the stabilizer pro...I've decided to keep it as the new version will cost double and relatively be the same technology with a few added ports. Thank you for the offers but it's no longer for sale.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2022, 12:54 

You showed your true colors (and still do although you seem oblivious to that), what we see here is a pathetic attempt at damage control.

Last edited by Arch Stanton on December 2nd, 2022, 13:07, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: December 2nd, 2022, 13:04 

MrAndersons wrote:
Yes Luke, you aren't that fat! Maybe just a little too much bacon? I'm kidding, I have nothing against you other than you kept dipping into the American market when it's already greatly damaged as opposed to focusing on your own country.
I don't advertise anywhere and take work from wherever it comes. I do get a lot of American customers becuase they benefit greatly from the exchange rate. Not that I want to get into it, but I was slammed by you for simply providing advice on how to turn a computer shop who butchers data recovery cases in to good resellers rather than immediately telling a customer to sue them. I'm sure that the lawyers in your area appreciate the work.

MrAndersons wrote:
Back to the stabilizer pro...I've decided to keep it as the new version will cost double and relatively be the same technology with a few added ports. Thank you for the offers but it's no longer for sale.

Actually, the new stabilizer is is leaps and bounds better than the original. While the GUI interface is designed the same, the hardware is designed to be faster & much more stable. It definitely won't be for everyone, but the native NVMe & SATA ports alone gives it greater value.