All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No new topics are allowed in this forum. Please use other forums to create topics.

Post subject: Beware of Pirated PC3000 PCI
PostPosted: October 7th, 2006, 8:54 

Beware of Pirated PC3000 PCI

This article was gathered from forum, newsgroups and websites.
A Warning to whoever bought or trying to buy PC3000 PCI pirated copy from CHINA.

PC3000 PCI version, this product will not perform or functions, read below:

1. Product will run a while with limted functionality and after a while it will stop working due to DATE/TIME, hard disk with bad sectors, any changes to the G-LIST will make the card unusable.

2. Certain functions will not work properly, often hang or crashes, Hard disk that comes with PC3000 PCI cloned must be Maxtor 4D040H2 or 6Y080L types, imagine these drives have full potential of breaking down, they purposely use these type of HDD so they can sell more pirated PC3000 PCI cloned.

3. Windows operating system in Chinese language so guess what...it will drive you crazy.

4. Hard Disk must be cloned again once the PC3000 PCI is locked due to piracy prevention is detected (eg. Asking for renew license key), cloning procedure is totally time wasting.

5. If something goes wrong, Chinese seller will deny and ask you to get F##CK!

6. PC3000 PCI is updated regularly meaning that once you bought the pirated ones you can't update the software. The chinese will ask you to buy a new ones instead. (That's the trick...they will keep asking to buy a new updated PCI claiming it is better than the previous version, eg. PC3000 PCi version 1.1, 2.2, 2.XX and so on), after a while they will tell you a new system is added so u dont have to clone if something goes wrong, guess what? they will ask you to buy a new one again because your old one can't be updated.

7. Average pirated copy of PC3000 PCI selling for around US$400 - US$600, every few months there is a new version come out, so you keep spending $600, over the course of 1 year you can buy the new original PC3000 PCI with free updates for 1 year.

8. New original PC3000 PCI can run on any motherboard, Windows Operating systems English or other language, any types of CPU, HDD etc.

My advice is if you can't afford PC3000 PCI, safe your money and wait until u can afford it.

Buying the original PC3000 PCI get support of updated software regularly, support posting problems on forums, and many many more.

If you dont' want to buy or can't afford it then use MHDD, it is good enough as not all HDD problems can be fixed using PC3000 PCI, only certain problems.

I hope this article helps people in deciding whether or not its worth buying the clones PC3000.

My next post is the lists of offenders in CHINA selling cloned PC3000 PCI , ripping hundreds or even thousands of innocence people.

They make hundreds of thousands of US dollars selling this tool. STOP piracy for the shake of Creativity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 7th, 2006, 10:45 

Good article, good advice,

Thanks ... maybe a sticky could be helpful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 7th, 2006, 11:32 

I absolutely support this.
Thus making this sticky.

Last edited by Dmitry Postrigan on October 7th, 2006, 14:10, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 7th, 2006, 12:41 

Good article !!
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 7th, 2006, 13:54 

agreed :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 9th, 2006, 0:31 

Absolutely :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 9th, 2006, 1:19 

Good Article. and YES ! ACELAB give the best support ever. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 9th, 2006, 1:56 

Yes, ACELAB give the best. :D

Post subject: pc3000/data recovery tools
PostPosted: October 10th, 2006, 2:27 

<erased by admin>

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 10th, 2006, 4:02 

Is this some kind of joke or we are on the market?

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 0:37 

Can the admin kill the message please?

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 0:51 

For those who are wiling donate their money for rubbish, this is the person to contact:

First name:Tao
Last name:Yang
Coutry:China
City:ShenZhen
post zip:518031
TEL:+86-755-84714968
No. 130, 2F JiaHe Electronics Market, Shenzen China.

This person owns both websites :http://www.hdXwXXrld.com and http://www.pcXXXn.com

XXXXX = I crossed it out as we do not wish to promote their websites.

If you wish to donate, i recommend to donate your money to http://www.wildlifewarriors.com , at least your grandchildren can still see wild animals when you are gone. :D :D :D

Acelab has made a complain to the chinese government about the piracy issues, they are investigating it as now, soon there will be a raid in all stores located in China, Shenzen area.

More expose to come....

Post subject: STOP PIRACY
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 13:35 

I know it's very difficult to stop. But it were we ho have promoted it any many ways. Through software and etc.....!

Recenty I have buyed PC3000PCI from Ace lab altough it will take nearly for a week for product to be in my hand. But belive me the ace people are very cooperative.

PIRACY KILLS YOUR BUSINESS AND TRUST.

DF :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 14:19 

Hi DF,

I am glad to see the trend :)

pepe

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 11th, 2006, 15:21 

Banned User

The LASH PASH article ever..!!!!!!

very good article.. :)

Post subject: Re: Beware of Pirated PC3000 PCI
PostPosted: October 15th, 2006, 11:13 

Real_Jose_Pinto wrote:
Beware of Pirated PC3000 PCI

This article was gathered from forum, newsgroups and websites.
A Warning to whoever bought or trying to buy PC3000 PCI pirated copy from CHINA.

PC3000 PCI version, this product will not perform or functions, read below:

1. Product will run a while with limted functionality and after a while it will stop working due to DATE/TIME, hard disk with bad sectors, any changes to the G-LIST will make the card unusable.

2. Certain functions will not work properly, often hang or crashes, Hard disk that comes with PC3000 PCI cloned must be Maxtor 4D040H2 or 6Y080L types, imagine these drives have full potential of breaking down, they purposely use these type of HDD so they can sell more pirated PC3000 PCI cloned.

3. Windows operating system in Chinese language so guess what...it will drive you crazy.

4. Hard Disk must be cloned again once the PC3000 PCI is locked due to piracy prevention is detected (eg. Asking for renew license key), cloning procedure is totally time wasting.

5. If something goes wrong, Chinese seller will deny and ask you to get F##CK!

6. PC3000 PCI is updated regularly meaning that once you bought the pirated ones you can't update the software. The chinese will ask you to buy a new ones instead. (That's the trick...they will keep asking to buy a new updated PCI claiming it is better than the previous version, eg. PC3000 PCi version 1.1, 2.2, 2.XX and so on), after a while they will tell you a new system is added so u dont have to clone if something goes wrong, guess what? they will ask you to buy a new one again because your old one can't be updated.

7. Average pirated copy of PC3000 PCI selling for around US$400 - US$600, every few months there is a new version come out, so you keep spending $600, over the course of 1 year you can buy the new original PC3000 PCI with free updates for 1 year.

8. New original PC3000 PCI can run on any motherboard, Windows Operating systems English or other language, any types of CPU, HDD etc.

My advice is if you can't afford PC3000 PCI, safe your money and wait until u can afford it.

Buying the original PC3000 PCI get support of updated software regularly, support posting problems on forums, and many many more.

If you dont' want to buy or can't afford it then use MHDD, it is good enough as not all HDD problems can be fixed using PC3000 PCI, only certain problems.

I hope this article helps people in deciding whether or not its worth buying the clones PC3000.

My next post is the lists of offenders in CHINA selling cloned PC3000 PCI , ripping hundreds or even thousands of innocence people.

They make hundreds of thousands of US dollars selling this tool. STOP piracy for the shake of Creativity.

Good article bro....
But i have a question about this :
In websites : http://www.pc3khrt.com/bbs1/index.php?
Forum led by : David, Jose Pinto.
Is it you?

I'm so sorry if i wrong or maybe has a same nick name (Jose Pinto vs Real Jose Pinto).

Go for advanced...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 7:06 

The Real Jose Pinto is not the same as Jose Pinto u know. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 11:25 

Crudeoyl wrote:

ooh..., ic. Jose Pinto is cracked from real Jose Pinto. Can sombedy duplicated sharon stone? i need cracked from this woman.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2006, 12:16 

xtrail wrote:
Crudeoyl wrote:

ooh..., ic. Jose Pinto is cracked from real Jose Pinto. Can sombedy duplicated sharon stone? i need cracked from this woman.

Yes, you got that right xtrail. Jose Pinto is a chinese crack version of the real Jose Pinto. But I wouldn't mind a chinese version of Sharon Stone. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 30th, 2006, 5:58 

Just her crack will do :shock: We have all seen it :wink: