Switch to full style
Big inventories of hard drives (more than 100) should go into this section

Forum rules

You may only create a new topic if you have more than 100 hard drives for sale. For other offers please use this forum: Buy&Sell parts, hard drives, etc
Post a reply

Website for Hard Drives and PCBs

August 8th, 2010, 9:16

www.donordrives.com is a new website for donor hard drives and logic boards. Competitive prices, worldwide and overnight shipping options, convenient search and much more. Currently, I have about 200 items out of 1500 that I have listed. Planning to list them all and get more very shortly, but before I buy any more, I want to see the popularity of the website. I will be listing about 100 every week.

Re: Website for Hard Drives and PCBs

August 12th, 2010, 20:03

Is there a way to contact you so you can search the inventory you have not listed yet?

Do you offer to search for drives with a premium cost?

I will be checking your stock every time I am looking for drives (which is often)

Regards,

August 14th, 2010, 15:20

You can use contact us link on the bottom of the web page, that is the best way to contact me. You can email directly to support@donordrives.com
At this time, unfortunately, I do not have an ability to search through the drives, which were not listed yet. I am going to be adding items constantly to the website, so just feel free to return and spend a few moments searching for items over again. I apologize for the inconvenience.

PS. As far as search for drives at the premium cost, I will not be offering that service. What I am trying to do with my site, is not to have 10000 items in stock, rather regularly list items for affordable and competitive prices, so they don't get stuck in my inventory. I want the website to be 'the first thing you look at', and if nothing is there, you go to the guys, which offer drives and boards for a higher prices, but have large stock. Though, we will see how it goes :)

October 21st, 2010, 23:00

Added many new drives and boards. Check it out. Any questions - email at support@donordrives.com
Soon to add about 200 WDC boards (500GB+) and many more drives.
Best prices on the market, as always, guaranteed!

October 22nd, 2010, 9:42

I just created my account and expect to be ordering from you frequently.

Luke

October 26th, 2010, 16:12

Thanks Luke. I have worked with you and Ann before, though, not through the website.
I am looking forward to be working with you in the future as well. For you, and everybody else, we are soon to develop a few additions for the website, which will enable us to accept your own FexEd or UPS account for discounted shipping and also a P.O. payment feature, which will allow to pay balance each month, instead of having to go through payment process each time (saves time & money!)
Also, still working on adding many more items in stock. Facing few integration complications, but hoping to resolve them soon, so we can list our entire inventory.
PS. This week adding PCBs for WD Marvell 500GB-1TB and small capacity IDE drives, all brands!
Any questions, do not hesitate to email us at support@donordrives.com
Thank you!

December 3rd, 2010, 13:51

Update, now shipping with FedEx ground and overnight. Added quite a few 1TB drives. Soon will have more WD Marvell PCBs, as they are being sold out almost instantly :shock:

October 30th, 2011, 22:55

hello, I am looking for the following
WD Caviar SE 16
Model: WD5000AAKB-00UKA0
Date : 08 JUN 2007
DCM : HARCHVJCAN

PCB Sticker 2061-701508-900 AA
PWB 2060-701508-001 REV A
Post a reply