All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Atola Imager
PostPosted: August 16th, 2012, 8:47 

Hello,

I am new with atola products. I have a new atola imager and have installed the 2.6 version. The atola are connected to a gigabit switch with the same cable lan included in the atola imager, the team are connected to the same gigabit switch with a gigabit ethernet, have installed windows xp sp3 without antivirus. My first case for recovery is a drive WD of 2 TB with many bad sectors, i am doing a image drive to drive, i have selected for unstable drive with many bad sectors setting. The problem is so on the first pass the image process is still, but the application does not crash. If I stop the process and next run resume the process continuous.

Marck

Post subject: Re: Atola Imager
PostPosted: August 16th, 2012, 8:52 

markcarq wrote:
Hello,

I am new with atola products. I have a new atola imager and have installed the 2.6 version. The atola are connected to a gigabit switch with the same cable lan included in the atola imager, the team are connected to the same gigabit switch with a gigabit ethernet, have installed windows xp sp3 without antivirus. My first case for recovery is a drive WD of 2 TB with many bad sectors, i am doing a image drive to drive, i have selected for unstable drive with many bad sectors setting. The problem is so on the first pass the image process is still, but the application does not crash. If I stop the process and next run resume the process continuous.

Marck

Could you post here the Imaging screen shot thus providing us with more details?