Atola Insight 3.1 has been released with more than 70 changes. We built up many new awesome features based on revolutionary UI update in 3.0 version. Here're some of the most noticeable changes:
* HEX viewer for Target port
* Pre-hash, post-hash, auto-compare after imaging
* Reorganized settings
* Ability to export non-imaged sectors into csv
* Custom LBA intervals are now shown on the result screen as well as in case history
* Ability to view LBA addresses + contents of those sectors where file signatures were detected
* Full history export/print
* File attachments
* Picture previews
* More detailed logging of all actions (including write protection toggle)
* Report style improvements
* Clear device history option has been removed to prevent accidental loss of case history
* Significant speed improvements
* It is now possible to specify LBA intervals to compare
There's also another important new feature: Hash calculation for source and target (separate menu).
Full changelog is available here: http://atola.com/products/insight/changelog.html
- Imaging. Target HEX Viewer
- Imaging. Pre-hash, post-hash. Also, regrouped settings into tabs.
- Seperate operation for hash calculation. Can be run on source and target drives simultaneously.
- Cases support file attaching. Image files can be fluently previewed from Insight.
- Case management. Report styling improved. Special header added.
- It's now possible to print or export any set of case management reports