We are glad to announce another release of our old good Atola Insight. Owners of Atola Insight 3.x and 2.x are welcomed to update their software. Insight 3.4 change log
- File recovery: it is now possible to create an imaging session that would include sectors of selected files
- Imaging: new Metadata-only imaging mode allows copying of absolutely minimum amount of data for file browsing to work, this allows for imaging of specific files
- Diagnostics: All parts of the automatic diagnostics process can now be executed separately
- File recovery will now keep track of recovered files (recovered files are highlighted)
- File recovery: better support for keyboard navigation
- Generate Bad Sectors: added the possibility to write custom data into bad sectors
- Imaging, Disk Editor: when viewing sectors, known metadata will be automatically parsed into a human-readable form
- Automatic Checkup: Significant PCB diagnostics improvements, Insight was misdiagnosing certain drives as "bad PCB"
- Fixed a number of database connection issues
- Many other fixes and stability improvements
P.S. All new Insight 3.4 features will be added to our leading product Atola Insight Forensic
in its next release.